It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The moon is not just a "grey rock", but a colorful one with grey in it. People just don't seem to get, that we've been lied to about the Moon since the beginning. All those pictures you see of solid grey landscapes are bs.

Want to see what it really looks like?

Here, just one of many pics you can see for yourself by searching google.

Colorful Moon

Also check out this video of why the moon looks grey on Earth.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Of course there are 'things' on the Moon that the American (UK and Vatican) government wants kept from their flock. This is WHY they never went back. And this is WHY there's a no-fly zone in place now! (for an organization that stopped two programs: Apollo and Space Shuttle and no longer have anything (publicly admitted) to replace them, they sure have a lot of say-so over the Moon. It's like not owning/driving a car yet protesting a new road project.... in a country...that's not even yours!

Here's what's going to happen which I am almost positive of. Another country (I think China) will take and capture irrefutable photos of non-natural artifacts or perhaps, Beings, on the Moon and threaten to show the world. This will be used as leverage for control which might instigate a war (which will be under the guise and pretense of terrorism or whatever the fear-de jour is!)

It is my firm belief that this, and this alone will start the 'disclosure'. Although I don't ever see the United States or the UK (and or course Vatican) coming right out and admitting this. They will use words like 'interesting finds on the Moon' or 'Scientists question origin of remains found on the Moon'.....then there will be damage control stories as such 'Can newly discovered remains be remnants of a prehistoric celestial collision?'

They will spin and inside-out this to give it the appearance that what was found is somehow natural.

I believe this will go on for a while until some other country (perhaps, India) corroborates the original story (of China's) and the sheep will be very very confused at that point.

I believe this will happen very shortly.

Do NOT believe, if you don't already.....ANYTHING NASA or this government tells you regarding...well, just about everything but especially space!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
S+F !!!
great job

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

well, think about it, the moon was created from Earth. If the species that existed before us, built large cities out of stone and metal, that chunk of earth being moved into orbit wouldn't vaporize the remains. they would most likely be completely trashed and unusable, but still roughly reminiscent of its former glory. i hope that, even if they aren't telling us spit, that they are studying our planet's past. God never said we were his only creation.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yo Phage whats up with this image? look in this video on 1:07

Whats the chances of this being multiple smudges on the emulsion in a nice circle formed across several strips filmed from several separate passes of the probe?

Or is there some other explanation?

"In my mind, there is no question that they're out there. My Career is well established. My texts books are required reading in all the major capitals on planet earth. If you want to become a physist to learn about the unified feild therory-you read my books. Therefore, I'm in a position to say: Yes- Most likely they're out their, perhaps even visted, perhaps on our moon. - ABC News Quote -- -- Professor Michio Kaku Author of Theoretical Physics UNY

"Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up." --Professor Stephen Hawking

"Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFOs come from and what their purpose is. I can tell you, behind the scenes, high ranking military officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs" --Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter (Former director of the Central Intelligence Agency)

"I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said,Have you ever seen anything like that? He was shocked and he said, "Nope." And I said to him: "Let's follow it!" We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it." --President Ronald Reagen

"The evidence points to the fact that Roswell was a real incident and that indeed an alien craft did crash, and that material was recovered from that site. We all know that UFOs are real.All we need to ask is where do they come from, and what do they want?" --Capt. Edgar Mitchell Apollo 14 Astronaut

-Alien

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nate8727

That is very interesting, i never knew about that. I knew that there are a lot of badly faked photos that come out of any government organization, or NASA. That surprises me though.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
That's pretty cool, i wonder if it's really true

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

the reason they are "denying" it is cause they dont exist!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dudeguyman

the reason they are "denying" it is cause they dont exist!!!

and how would you so emphatically know... Have you been there..?

edit on 28-9-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

NASA is the beauracratic agency that deals with space. For real anwsers we should ignore them completely and start focusing on the US Navys Space Command.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't think disclosure of an ancient civilization on the Moon or any Planet would be much of a big deal to most people. Don't followers of most religions already think their god created the Universe and everything in it ?

I would think most religious types wouldn't have enough of an open mind to see it any other way.

It would be a fascinating discovery too most folks but its not like any of us could go see any of this in person or do anything about it being there. I think people would just return to their own little bubbles and carry on as usual.

These days it seems most of the populous doesn't seem to be interested in anything other than their daily existence and whats on the TV when they get off work. If its there its there and no one can do anything about it so people will just move on.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Candycab because: change some wording

edit on 28-9-2011 by Candycab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Candycab

That's exactly the problem.
People need to dig deep into their souls & see that this is very important, even if it will have no effect on our lives as such, it will reassure us that we are not alone, and that maybe we could (or have already) learn(ed) something not only about technology, but more importantly about our past.
Why don't they simply tell us?
They think we can't handle it?
You said yourself, that most people are comfortable with it.
I agree.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

really? you honestly believe there are cities on the moon? really?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The problem i have with the "bases on the moon" theory is Edgar Mitchell.

He has come out and talked about Alien stuff and has never mentioned to my knowledge anything about bases on the moon.

You would think he would know from either first hand experience or from his collegues if this was true.

You'd also think that he would mention it to support his various views on the E.T subject.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by followerofinstinct

really? you honestly believe there are cities on the moon? really?

To not know and remain open minded is the best policy. I have been on this planet thirty something years and am part of a culture that spreads back a few thousand years. In a universe that is billions of years old.. I think its best not to be too certain of anything....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
maybe some of those NASA employees who are soon to be thrown on the scrapheap by NASA will tell all they know now about what's been going on all these years?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7

Really interesting images. A couple of which i havent seen before. I believe what he has to say. I think his background makes him as reliable as can be. Even if he is lying, it is UNDENIABLE that there are artificial structures on the Moon and Mars anyway.

Did you consider that his claims about his background may be at variance from reality? How should somebody check out such claims rather than just automatically believing them?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

Originally posted by Aim64C
To be honest, it is always hard to tell with this type of thing.

Hard to tell? Did you read the site of this scientist? He is obviously not lying, their is enough proof to say he was involved with NASA and since he was the lead for finding life in the way they did, what he says matters more to me then NASA. Looks to me like NASA was too busy covering things up. [snip]
NASA always stunk to me. Somethings not right.

All these weeks of sound and fury and no links to the unique investigations I’ve done and published over the years about the credibility [or lack of it] of Johnston’s allegations. By no means do you HAVE to agree with the conclusions, but I would hope that the existence of this work could at least be acknowledged and its credibility debated. But not this blanket coverup of its existence. Sigh.
My findings are that Johnston was never ‘a scientist’, was never in charge of the original Apollo film archive [he was a shipping clerk for lunar samples, and would send copies of moon pictures to the scientists who received the samples]s, was never ‘head’ of anything having to do with ‘finding life’, was never a test pilot or a pilot of any kind during the space program, but did perform honorable military and space work at the peon level. He never earned a “PhD” in anything, and decades after he had left Houston, his service as an unpaid volunteer in a JPL outreach program ended over his using their website of volunteers’ credentials to ‘verify’ his possession of a PhD he had never earned.

Originally posted by charlyv
Ken Johnston is such a credible source, with his past positions at NASA, his career, education, and the testimonials of those that know him and have worked with him... IMHO, what he is saying is true, and is just one more example of our tax dollars not earning us the right to the most incredible story of all time. We, in the US, have been paying the entire bill for information we are not allowed to possess , by an agency designed and chartered to provide that information publicly. This just has to end now. There is too much evidence. It is overwhelming. We need to take control of our own destiny.

I don’t doubt your sincerity but I suggest your credulity is unwarranted. Does “credible” mean to you, “somebody telling any story that thrills me and makes me feel smarter than my classmates”??

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I'm not going to read all these pages to do with what should be a well know hoax, so forgive me if I'm repeating what somebody else has already posted. Ken Johnston uses his Doctoral Degree from Reform Baptist Theological Seminary of Denver as proof of his qualifications if you can imagine that. It is well know as a place you could purchase a the Degree for about $3,500 and I've seen as low as $1,600 without attending a single class…. Have fun with this charade.

I’ve talked with the guy who signed Johnston’s certificate, the price may have been a lot lower. There never were any classes for ANYBODY to attend -== it was a Post Office box.

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown
Forgetting US bases on the moon for a minute......How credible are the whistleblowers in the OP article.
Ken Johnston - who the article says worked for NASA for 40 years. (nothing in the article says he believes in US bases on the moon…
[snip other names]
Can we believe them or from another angle, why should we doubt them?

Johnson does believe that. He just never worked for NASA “for 40 years”, he was a techno-grunt in his 20’s during Apollo, then left – and forty years later enlisted in a non-paid volunteer speakers bureau but quit in a dispute of his use of a dubious diploma on his official bio.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
NASA is a cover to hide the real space agency we never get to hear about

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join