It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

beforeitsnews.com

Over the past 40 years other scientists, engineers and technicians have accused NASA of cover-ups and obscuring data.

The growing number of accusers' allegations range from hiding information about anomalous space objects and lying about the discovery of artifacts on the surface of the Moon and Mars, to denying the evidence of life reported back by the Viking lander during the mid-1970s.

According to Johnston, Apollo astronauts brought back photographic evidence of the artifacts they found....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I don't really know if this is true or not but this guy Ken Johnston, is saying that there are artifacts and buildings on the moon and that NASA is covering them up.
Either way there are some interesting photos there. Some of which I recognize.
Personally I think there may well be stuff on the moon and I think it is probably man made from previous earth civilizations. I read somewhere that NASA is a branch of the American military. If they found stuff they are not likely to share it. Which is a shame as it is our heritage...

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Really interesting images. A couple of which i havent seen before. I believe what he has to say. I think his background makes him as reliable as can be. Even if he is lying, it is UNDENIABLE that there are artificial structures on the Moon and Mars anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
God knows I hate NASA and everything they say, but these images can all be faked realistically.
I'd love to catch NASA in another "red sky on Mars" lie, but this isn't going to hold much water even with me.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Those images all suck.

It is like they were intentionally trying to find the most explainable images.

*If it is dis-info, the guy who made it ought to be fired. Same for if it isn't.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
To be honest, it is always hard to tell with this type of thing.

I could come out and say that I worked on alien space craft as part of a few assignments with the military and have people practically lined up out the door to hear about it. Granted - anyone who knows me or what I did in the military would likely know I was pulling everyone's leg - but people like a good story, and like to think they are getting "in on the good stuff." It's a slightly different form of gossip.

NASA, however, is a civilian agency. They do have classification levels and work closely with a lot of military and former military - but they are not part of the military. Generally speaking, the military regards NASA as one giant security leak - if that tells you anything.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
cool photos, i wouldnt assume they are alien, there could be other explanations. but the fact that they are implamenting no fly zones over parts of the moon tells me they are trying to cover something up

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
well if alien moon cities really do exist .... then i wanna go visit lol ^.^

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
It's always possible that if the theories about ancient advanced civilizations in our own very distant past are accurate, these aren't alien at all. We could be looking at the ruins of our own ancestors in one of the only places where such ruins could be expected to survive that length of time. Of course, having solid and largely intact 'ruins' that proved that would open it's own can of worms in society on many levels, no ET necessary.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Of course moon cities exist!
Japan has known about this for years!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
It's always possible that if the theories about ancient advanced civilizations in our own very distant past are accurate, these aren't alien at all. We could be looking at the ruins of our own ancestors in one of the only places where such ruins could be expected to survive that length of time. Of course, having solid and largely intact 'ruins' that proved that would open it's own can of worms in society on many levels, no ET necessary.

Yes I think the same. They are more likely to be human remains, they are next to planet earth and are part of our old history...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

both are possible but how would we go about determining the difference between the two???

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I think you are all miss reading the word Alien

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This guy has been pretty much saying the same thing since 2007:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interdimensionalbeing
I think you are all miss reading the word Alien

I know they are referred to as alien cities... But that could just be because they are on the moon. Unless they find little aliens or these things are of a different scale then in my eyes it is possible they are human...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

NASA, however, is a civilian agency. They do have classification levels and work closely with a lot of military and former military - but they are not part of the military. Generally speaking, the military regards NASA as one giant security leak - if that tells you anything.

I had never considered this before. I think like most Americans, I assumed NASA was ran by the military. So basically, NASA may not even be aware of what is truly in space on the moon etc. Theoretically, they are just as much in the dark as the rest of us? Ok, maybe they have a little more light but I bet it isn't by much. I have learned much since I started hanging out at ATS. Mostly, I think it is for the better.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
EBE's (extra- terrestrial biological entities) are on the moon. Whether they call the Moon their Earth or it's just a base, they are there.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by applebaum

NASA is just a Public front to get donations from the American people and put on Amazing displays like launching rockets etc. It's the MoD and inside Government that run the real show.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Some people from NASA feel that the public are ready to know the truth and there for leak evidence on the internet. But the MoD and inner Governments know something NASA don't a bigger picture of all this will change humanity if it was to ever get out...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
if there's one thing I learnt from hoagland, it's that nasa is under the obligation to 'protect us' from the possible cultural impact of a finding of alien artifacts. It's sort of in black&white, so there can be no doubt.

funny thing, a pros pos, with the no-fly zones on the moon coming into effect later this month, don't you think? I mean, no-fly zones? -on the moon?

edit on 15-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join