It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* Recent "Lights" in the SW USA made it to CNN News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
us.cnn.com...

This related to the recent sighting of lights in the south western USA, *likely* a meteor...but who knows.

(CNN) -- What exactly was seen in the skies across the Southwestern U.S. Wednesday night? Was it a meteor, a falling satellite or, perhaps, something more mysterious? A streak of light that some are describing as a fireball, was seen shooting across the night sky and law enforcement and media from Phoenix to Los Angeles to Las Vegas were fielding calls of the reported sighting.

edit on 15-9-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The other thread is great but, just because CNN linked this to the probable meteor sightings doesn't mean this video is the same thing, it doesn't look like a meteor at all especially not of the variety most likely talked about in the southwest yesterday. Worthy of it's own thread IMO. Thanks OP.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I just saw CNNs tounge and cheek report on it.
It was the standard typical coverage.
Smirks,smiles,laughing,ridicule, it was all there.

Also, we have nothing to worry about as they declared it a meteor.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This morning on KFI the commentary on the UFO, I mean meteor, went like this..."And the mysterious lights everyone saw streaking across a large part of the southwest has been...crackle,crackle, static, static...and in other breaking news..."

Whatever.
edit on 15-9-2011 by marzabeth because: typos

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
its a bird, its a plane,,
no, why isnt CNN investigating it instead of just regurgitating what others are tweeting etc?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Sort hard to investigate something that came and went in a matter of seconds.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Apparently not!
CNN seems to have figured it all out.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Actually the people they talked to figured it out.
Not too difficult really.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I just saw CNNs tounge and cheek report on it.
It was the standard typical coverage.
Smirks,smiles,laughing,ridicule, it was all there.

Wow, gee....I can't think of a single reason why we deserve to be ridiculed, laughed at and smirked upon becasue we take this subject so seriously and all of us hinge our opinions based on logic, reason and common sense. Geez man, why do they laugh at us????

Oh yeah, never mind. I just read the thread titles on this forum and figured out why we get laughed at. Your telling me you honestly don't understand why we get laughed at? If you honestly don't, guess what? Your part of the problem.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread and will post it here likewise. Here are some contacts within the all sky camera network, [the people that track these kind of things] either for fun or research. I am sure one of them caught the whole thing on video since that is what they do and they can put this whole thing to rest. Instead of billy joe bob from youtube who caught something on his cell phone cam with pocket lint and all!!!

allsky.ca...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This might be the same issue I just posted in.
Green and Red from the same object.
We got hundreds of those for every Tesla ship that has been
photographed in the sky. Its just the anti Tesla agents that can't see them.

edit on 9/15/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

top topics

join