It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is getting more cornered each day.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Of course.

As you know , they have some home made prophets to predict End of Time and they are playing with people's mind to make that war .

In fact :

83-97 Al-Baghrah

AND WHEN WE MADE A COVENANT WITH THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, (TO THIS EFFECT
WORSHIP NONE BUT ALLAH, AND DO GOOD TO YOUR PARENTS, AND KINDRED, AND ORPHANS, AND TO THE NEEDY, AND SPEAK FAIRLY TO PEOPLE, AND PERFORM THE PRAYER, AND PAY THE ALMS-TAX. THEN YOU ALL TURNED BACK EXCEPT A FEW OF YOU AND YOU BACKSLIDE. (EVEN NOW)

AND WHEN WE MADE A COVENANT WITH YOU: (TO THIS EFFECT) DO NOT SHED YOUR BLOOD, NEITHER EXPEL YOURSELVES FROM YOUR HABITATIONS YOU CONFIRMED IT, AND YOU BEAR WITNESS. (TO THIS COVENANT)

THEN THERE YOU ARE KILLING ONE ANOTHER, AND BANISH A PARTY OF YOU FROM THEIR HOME, BACKING EACH OTHER UP AGAINST THEM IN SIN AND ENMITY, AND IF THEY COME TO YOU AS CAPTIVES, YOU RANSOM THEM, WHILE THEIR EXPULSION WAS UNLAWFUL FOR YOU. DO YOU THEN BELIEVE IN PART OF THE BOOK AND DISBELIEVE IN PART? WHAT THEN IS THE REWARD OF THOSE OF YOU WHO DO THAT, EXCEPT DISGRACE IN THIS LIFE, AND ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT THEY SHALL BE CONSIGNED TO THE MOST GRIEVOUS PENALTY, AND ALLAH IS NOT NEGLIGENT OF WHAT YOU DO.

THOSE ARE THEY WHO HAVE PURCHASED THE PRESENT LIFE AT THE PRICE OF THE LIFE TO COME. THEIR PENALTY SHALL NOT BE LIGHTENED, NOR SHALL THEY BE HELPED.

AND WE GAVE MOSES THE BOOK AND FOLLOWED HIM UP WITH A SUCCESSION OF MESSENGERS. AND WE GAVE JESUS SON OF MARY CLEAR EVIDENCES, AND STRENGTHENED HIM WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT. AND WHENSOEVER THERE CAME TO YOU A MESSENGER WITH WHAT, NOT AGREEABLE WITH YOUR DESIRES, YOU PUFFED UP WITH PRIDE - THEN SOME OF THEM YOU BELIED, AND SOME OTHERS YOU SLAYED!

AND THEY SAID: ``OUR HEARTS ARE COVERED.'' RATHER ALLAH HAS CURSED THEM FOR THEIR BLASPHEMY. LITTLE IS WHAT THEY BELIEVE.

WHEN THERE CAME TO THEM A BOOK FROM ALLAH, CONFIRMING WHAT WAS WITH THEM, AND AFORETIMES THEY PRAYED FOR VICTORY OVER THE UNBELIEVERS, AND WHEN THERE CAME TO THEM THAT WHICH THEY RECOGNIZED (QURÄN AND THE PROPHET) THEY DISBELIEVED IT. THEN THE CURSE OF ALLAH IS UPON THE UNBELIEVERS.

EVIL IS THAT FOR WHICH THEY HAVE SOLD THEIR SOULS - THAT THEY SHOULD DENY WHAT ALLAH HAS REVEALED, OBJECTING THAT ALLAH SHOULD SEND DOWN OF HIS GRACE TO ANY OF HIS SERVANTS THAT HE WILLS. THUS THEY HAVE DRAWN ON THEMSELVES THE WRATH OF ALLAH ONE AFTER THE OTHER, (WRATH UPON WRATH) AND FOR THE UNBELIEVERS AWAIT HUMILIATING CHASTISEMENT.

AND WHEN IT IS SAID TO THEM BELIEVE IN WHAT ALLAH HAS SENT DOWN; THEY SAY WE BELIEVE ONLY IN THAT WHICH WAS SENT TO US; AND THEY REJECT WHAT IS BESIDES THAT, WHILE IT IS THE TRUTH; AND CORROBORATING THAT WHICH IS WITH THEM. SAY: ``WHY DID YOU THEN SLAY THE PROPHETS OF ALLAH, IN TIMES GONE BY IF YOU WERE BELIEVERS?''

AND THERE CAME TO YOU MOSES WITH CLEAR SIGNS (EVIDENCES), THEN YOU TOOK THE CALF (FOR A GOD) IN HIS ABSENCE, AND YOU WERE OPPRESSORS.

AND WHEN WE MADE A COVENANT WITH YOU, AND WE RAISED ABOVE YOU THE MOUNT SINAI, SAYING: ``HOLD FIRMLY WHAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU AND HEAR. (OUR COMMANDMENTS) THEY SAID: WE HEARD AND WE DISOBEYED, FOR THEIR BLASPHEMY THEY DRANK THE CALF INTO THEIR VERY HEARTS! (i.e. THEY LOVED THE CALF WITH ALL THEIR HEART) SAY: ``BAD IS THAT TO WHICH YOUR FAITH ORDERS YOU, IF YOU ARE INDEED BELIEVERS.''

SAY: IF THE LAST ABODE WITH ALLAH (AS YOU CLAIM) IS YOURS ALONE, AND NOT FOR OTHER PEOPLE, THEN WISH FOR DEATH IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL.

BUT THEY WILL NEVER DESIRE IT, BECAUSE OF WHAT THEIR HANDS HAVE FORWARDED; AND ALLAH KNOWS WELL THE OPPRESSORS.

AND YOU WILL INDEED FIND THEM THE GREEDIEST PEOPLE FOR LIFE. (FOR THIS MORTAL LIFE AND ITS WEALTH) EVEN MORE THAN THE POLYTHEISTS. EACH OF THEM LOVES TO LIVE A THOUSAND YEARS, AND THAT (LONG LIFE) WILL NOT SAVE THEM FROM THE CHASTISEMENT, AND ALLAH SEES WELL ALL THAT THEY DO.

SAY WHOEVER IS AN ENEMY TO GABRIEL, THEN IT IS HIM WHO BROUGHT IT DOWN UPON YOUR HEART BY ALLAH'S PERMISSION; CORROBORATING WHAT WAS BEFORE IT, AND GUIDANCE, AND GLAD TIDINGS FOR THE BELIEVERS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO YOU THEN HOPE THAT THEY WILL BELIEVE IN YOU SEEING THAT A PARTY OF THEM HEAR THE WORD OF ALLAH AND THEN PERVERT IT KNOWINGLY, AFTER THEY HAVE IT UNDERSTOOD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even God doesn't hope that they will obey the truth. They just obey themselves.

I don't want to convert you to Islam. I am just claiming the truth that I have reached.

May be you can tell me , how Bible is talking about them.
edit on 19/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Zionists say one thing in English to con the American public then say the opposite in Hebrew to assure Israeli Jews that the crime of Zionism will continue as it has for over 100 years

can you explain more for me ?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Lets see 6 day war involved Egypt,Syria,Jordan,Iraq VS Israel
upcoming war Egypt,Turkey,Russia,China VS Israel,Greece (US,British standings not official yet)
While the US and Britain have not made an official stance i think if Russian or Chinese Troops or weapons make an appearance we are going to side with Israel. Russia and China know this and i think they may actually strike US soil before we even get involved. And may God help us all if Israel starts to lose i have no doubt in my mind they will have a nice 4 country wide glass parking lot if they start to lose.They are not above pushing that red button and with the lack of diplomatic intervention by the powers that be i think this is the direction that they want.

The 23rd is the big day we will see this war either start after the (un) vote or we will see the worlds retribution against the US for voting no

And as for the Gaza strip sorry but Israel won if fair and square in the 6 day war then beat off another attack in 1973 when Egypt and Syria tried to take back the initial land they lost (and promptly lost even more land)
Israel won the wars and to the victor goes the spoils as far as I am concerned

Never discount Israel they are a force with a twisted mentality, superior weapons, and every citizen is military trained(18 and over REQUIRED to serve in military for 3 years for men 2 years for women with a requirement for monthly reserve training until the age of 43-45 when they can volunteer to serve more after this age) meaning EVERY Israeli citizen over 18 is trained to KILL......and they have the big red button in case they fail

And on another note Why would Israel ever want to give land to a group of people who say as soon as we become a country we are going to forcefully expel every Jew within our borders?Would the US ever give a state to the KKK? NO

Sorry to come off pro-Israel but as far as I am concerned the Arabs want a fight well they are going to get one if they open Pandora's box and mess with a country that has nothing to lose like Israel.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Israel is like that deceitful, conniving, murderous little bitch, Esther, in the movie "Orphan". She is not at all what she appears to be and will do anything to get her way.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Immune

Never discount Israel they are a force with a twisted mentality, superior weapons, and every citizen is military trained(18 and over REQUIRED to serve in military for 3 years for men 2 years for women with a requirement for monthly reserve training until the age of 43-45 when they can volunteer to serve more after this age) meaning EVERY Israeli citizen over 18 is trained to KILL......and they have the big red button in case they fail

Thank you for your post.

I think that there are things more than men and women and numbers.

The people who know that they are not on the right side are less effective than the people who know that they are on the right side. And knowing is not being taught , it is a conclusion that hearts reach.

There were lots of wars after Islam was born . There were little people sanctioned and feared by those people of high power. But they never let the fear to come to their heart. They trusted in god as we do.

a country that has nothing to lose like Israel.

If you study the history line of Zionism , You'll see that Israel is their first effort to make a Zionism state. And as you mentioned , TPTB is backing it.

So if Muslims be united against those human stains , they would make TPTB fail and the efforts for an independent Zionism state will vanish.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by audiopackrat

I can not see that movie , but I would appreciate if you tell me more about Israelis.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
And i mean no offense with this post but can someone explain to me the difference between radical Muslims and Zionist because to me they seem to be the same with the exception that the Zionist plant bombs and leave to fight another day and the radical Muslims blow themselves up to get sexual favors (here's looking at you 72 virgins) not living to fight another day seems to me enough blow themselves up and the war will be over rather quickly

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
The last time this happened, Israel took a whole 6 days to beat the absolute crap out of 12 attacking nations.

/TOA
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
In both the Qur'an and the Bible a holy war is described in the end of days i feel these times are upon us the Qur'an is very clear on who they fight with this scripture

Sura 5:51: “O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them for friendship is of them.” This friendship makes any Muslim a enemy of their own and deserving of the same fate as the unbeliever. This is because God does not guide an unjust people.

the battle lines are clearly drawn between the Arab world and the Christian/Jewish worlds now we just have to see who makes the first strike and who comes out on top and either way what ever side wins they should do a complete genocide of the other so this will be the final war over such silly matters of religion and maybe we can get back on track as a human race and better ourselves as a whole with no more silly squabbles. All the money and resources that went into wars based solely on beliefs could have been used for better things like feeding the starving, curing disease or bettering the life we have on this planet.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Immune

It is as clear as broad day light for me.

Those radical Muslims are Wahhabi. A new branch in Islam which is about 200 years old.

I will add more for you soon.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Immune

friends and protectors is referred for a word o'wlia.

Means that you should stand on your own feet for your own protection.

Doesn't mean necessarily that you should consider them as your enemies.

The end of days in Quran - no man interfering but The God is doing every thing :

Sura 81 -

When the sun is wrapped up [in darkness]
And when the stars fall, dispersing,
And when the mountains are removed
And when full-term she-camels are neglected
And when the seas are filled with flame
And when the souls are paired

We believe that God created this universe for a good purpose and at last he will help them to reach that purpose.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

how can you say they are different this is a scripture from the Qur'an promoting violence against the "unbelievers"
so unless this is a new chapter then the Muslim faith is based on violence against everyone who is not Muslim even your prophet (with respect to your religion i will not say his name) comes with these words
“I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah”

and you may say my genocide idea is harsh but your religion backs this
"Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him" meaning if you are not born Muslim you cannot convert only die

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Immune

you may say my genocide idea is harsh

I don't say it. And I just want to defend myself and my idea. And thank you for your politeness

( I try to get ideas from Islam)

Quran is a book of wonders and it has came down gradually and on occasions. People who are experts , interpret those verses based on the occasion and they interpret it continuously.

88 - WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU, THAT YOU HAVE DIVIDED TO TWO PARTIES CONCERNING THE HYPOCRITES, AND ALLAH HAS TURNED THEM UPSIDE DOWN (OVERTHROWN THEM) FOR WHAT THEY HAVE EARNED. DO YOU WANT TO GUIDE HIM WHOM ALLAH HAS MISGUIDED? (GOD HAS THROWN THEM OUT OF HIS WAY FOR THEIR EVIL DEEDS) WHOM ALLAH MISGUIDES, YOU WILL FIND NO WAY FOR HIM.

Interpretation and explanation : IBN- ABBASS has narrated that; a group of the Meccan had apparently been converted, but practically they were nominal Muslims, mingled with the heathens and hypocrites.

They were not willing to take any practical step in Islam, and even proceeded on emigration for certain evil purposes, such as to play the spy! There was a controversy among Muslims which was going to turn to a hot dispute, as to what were they, and what was to be done with them. On account of them Muslims were divided in two groups. A party of them wanted to put them to the swords. Some of the simple minded converts said: ``Why should we kill our religious brothers who have already testified to the oneness of God, and to the prophethood of Mohammad, and are indeed Muslims, while some of them too, have left hearths and homes, and have emigrated to be with us?!''

But the actual policy pursued, avoided both extremes; and was determined by the above verses: For the time being no extreme measure was to be taken against them. On the contrary they were given more chances to amend themselves if they wanted to. But if they deserted the Muslim community once again with hostility, they had to be treated as enemies.

89 -THEY WISH YOU WOULD DISBELIEVE AS THEY HAVE DISBELIEVED SO THAT YOU ALL MAY BE ALIKE. THEREFORE TAKE NOT FROM THEM ANY FRIENDS UNTIL THEY EMIGRATE IN THE WAY OF ALLAH. THEN IF THEY TURNED AWAY, SEIZE THEM (AS CAPTIVES) AND KILL THEM WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM, AND TAKE NONE OF THEM AS FRIEND OR HELPER.

Interpretation and explanation : The argument about the hypocrites continues here to criticize the Muslims who befriended the hypocrites, and interceded and pleaded for them. Here in this verse the HOLY QURÄN declares how strangers to Islam they were and they are! And that, so dark their heart and their innerside was and is, that they wish you too would disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you all would be alike and equal.

Therefore the hypocrites are worse and more dangerous than the heathens and ordinary infidels, for being the theives and robbers of people's faith and belief! Now that they are so; you Muslims should never befriend them and should not take any of them for intimates, unless they change their minds and convert truthfully and without their harm and destruction, and emigrate in the way of Allah. If they do not do that, you will have to count them among your enemies, and sieze them and capture them as captives or prisoners or even kill them if necessary, wherever you encounter with them.

So there was a story about the people that had said " We are having your backs " . They said that they are Muslims and they betrayed Muslims and they were disheartening the people of faith.

There is always more for me to learn.

quran

quran.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I too have enjoyed this pleasant discussion about this and i am glad i have found a person who can remain calm when we have opposing viewpoints as for the upcoming war we are just going to have to wait and see

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

I wish that no war start.

We don't need it.

The American victims don't need it , European victims don't need it and Muslims don't need it. There are just some inductions by TV that may stimulate people . As soon as they believe their own mind , it is not necessary.

The discussion was a pleasure for me , too. Wish to hear from your threads in near future.

About Wahhabi.

I propose you to visit this thread.

post by hmdphantom

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
The global planners created Israel in order to foment a race war in the middle east. From the rise of the Nazi state, to the forced relocation of Jews to Palestine, to the build up of international race relations, all have been at the hand of the Rothschilds.

So what does it tell you to know that Rothschilds are reported Satanists?
They are manoeuvring to reveal their master in the end times.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Personally, I think that there is way more involved in the issues to today's world other than the apparent power-struggles. It is extremely clear that the line has been drawn between Jews/Christians vs the Islam/Muslim world.

I'm an atheist, but before you ALL start calling me a baby eater and the devil incarnate hear me out. Religion in my view is nothing more than a control factor. When you look at religions historically only the educated class was able to translate and give sermons etc. They often would inject their own interpretation to fit their own views to continue to remain in control. To this day this is still practiced to a degree however the basic element of control and to instill fear, greed, hate, envy, lust etc resides in the many books you find in religion already. When you are a child you know nothing of all those factors until you are taught mostly done through some sort of institution whether it is a church, school or secret societies.

The point I'm trying to make is religion = politics and they've been playing a game/war that has gone on for centuries. It is all a farce to control you and me in an attempt to control everything.

My only question is: Where do the Atheists/Agnostics come into play on this? They seem to be the most rational when it comes to loss of life etc. I don't want anyone to burn but we have been burned, hung, and destroyed because we don't believe in something that you do.

EDIT: I should add that I don't think that Israel is being cornered but I think they are participating in this charade in exactly the means it needs to in order to exhibit further control in an area. It's a gamble that they take to bluff others or dominate areas.
edit on 19-9-2011 by HellstormRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If every Christian in America watched this short video I think Israel would be in even more trouble than it already is.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
If every Christian in America watched this short video I think Israel would be in even more trouble than it already is.

Good morning Sunshine!

I see you have come to spread your usual words of wisdom and positive cheer.

FYI, did you know that ultra orthodox jews, such as the man depicted in your video, represent 5% of the jewish population worldwide?

Are you aware that the overwhelming majority of jews today are secular, many of whom intermarry, and don't subscribe to the supremist nonsense that you are advocating?

No?

I didn't think so.

edit on 25-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The anger of the Arab world is 100% justified imo. Having said that, violence shouldn't be the answer, but they're kinda running out of options given the US vetos everything going against Israel when real discussions instead of violence is involved.

The conservative Israeli government is responsible for bringing that anger against them, they're a bunch of retard crooks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join