It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is getting more cornered each day.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

"The government should take a fast step in removing the Israeli embassy from Amman in light of continued Zionist violations against the sovereignty and interests of Jordan," the IAF said in a statement published on its website.
The IAF emphasized that the Arab world rejects any relations with Israel and urged Arab leaders to take heed of their nations' demand in this regard, Xinhua reported.
The Jordanian opposition group also praised the protests by the Egyptians against the Israeli embassy in the capital Cairo.
Egyptian protesters stormed the Israeli embassy premises in Cairo after the Friday prayers to call for the expulsion of Israel's ambassador

presstv

Israel was evacuating its embassy in Jordan on Wednesday in advance of a demonstration promoted on Facebook under a banner "No Zionist embassy on Jordanian territory," The Jerusalem Post reported without citing sources

Security forces in Jordan were preparing for the protest, which was scheduled to take place Thursday at the embassy in Amman, Israel's Ynet news reported. Armored vehicles and security officers were stationed at the building, according to the website

The move comes days after the Israeli Embassy in Cairo was ransacked by hundreds of protesters, forcing the the ambassador to flee the country.

msnbc.msn.com
edit on 15/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
After closing Israel embassy in Egypt

Egyptian Rioters tear down Israeli Embassy Wall

Saudi Arabia threatens split with US if Obama vetos Palestinian statehood bid

Turkey conflicts with Israel by firing the Israel ambassador.

It's time now for Jordan people to express hate against Israel.

At Jordan protests, US role is questioned

Israel is getting more cornered each day.

Many people say that it would be dangerous. but I think that they should get used to it.
edit on 15/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
At least Israel won't have their Embassy staff hiding in safe rooms while boxes of classified documents are dumped out the windows like a ticker tape parade. Things are getting pretty rough over there....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thing have been always rough in Middle East.

Since America decided to put her crying and complaining daughter in middle east.

It is so funny to see that Israel is always complaining to US about other nations in middle east.

Like an spoiled child that can't protect herself.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Israel is NOT getting cornered at all. Jeezes, it was'nt that long ago Israel did'nt have an embassy in Egypt or Jordan. I think she will survive without embassies in those countries!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thing have been always rough in Middle East.

Since America decided to put her crying and complaining daughter in middle east.

It is so funny to see that Israel is always complaining to US about other nations in middle east.

Like an spoiled child that can't protect herself.
Apparently, it isn't just Israel that is more than a bit concerned something will spiral out of control next week.

Palestinian Authority buying Riot Gear from Israel

Another story with today's dateline over there indicates Israel will be calling up their military reserves. They're saying probably the 18th on that. The official reason is riot control for the settlements, although I wonder which direction they'll have to face for keeping one group from attacking the other.

I know it's always been a rough neighborhood. Some of my earliest memories are of the New Jersey on the news firing it's massive guns...which of course was the shelling of Lebanon during that little misadventure. So much has changed in the last 9 months and even the last 6-9 weeks though, the situation as we see it today is not normal or routine, even by their standards.. Tomorrow is a new day, and we'll see what new headlines it brings for this. There are still 5 days for cooler heads to prevail. Just my humble opinion...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The world is in a mess. The middle east is the stain on the world. In this very world, there is mroe than enough love for all of us. Land too..lets share.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
More and more Americans are learning the truth about Zionism.

Zionists say one thing in English to con the American public then say the opposite in Hebrew to assure Israeli Jews that the crime of Zionism will continue as it has for over 100 years.

Yes, Israeli is a cornered rat.

It was always a rat but now it is cornered.
edit on 15-9-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The global planners created Israel in order to foment a race war in the middle east. From the rise of the Nazi state, to the forced relocation of Jews to Palestine, to the build up of international race relations, all have been at the hand of the Rothschilds.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

From the rise of the Nazi state

Hitler was a mason ==> A Zionist , killing Jews ==> it may seem logical and humanistic to give a piece of land to Jews ==> they gave a piece of land to Zionists. ==> Jews were oppressed once more( as prophet Muses had cursed them)

relocation Jews to Palestine

Jews know that they are Zionists and they don't worship Yahweh , but their old Idols.

The people who think that Jews live in Israel are either Ignorant or Zionists btw.

Please visit this site and see for yourself. :

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well... now that China has officially backed Palestinian statehood, things should get REAL interesting.

Tensions are gonna run very very high I suspect over the next few weeks. When is the official UN vote anyway?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

There is always more to learn about Zionists , Freemasons , Illuminati.

There are layers after layers of fact and lies. You should rip the lies to get to next layer.

They always tell what they like by stories , there is no certain logic in their statements.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

I just saw on the news crawl that the Palestinians want the UN to vote on Sept. 23rd.

For all of those who claim that the US is run by the UN - how do you square this one?

That is, the US will be go against the majority of the world and try to do everything possible to block the Palestinian's attempt to not be driven into the sea by the people who call themselves Jews.

If the UN was really running the US it would tell the US to vote for a Palestinian state and to declare Zionism a racist ideology.

In reality, the US is controlled by Zionist lobby in the US and that lobby controls Israel and the UN.

The dog barks because the moon rises. The moon does not rise because the dog barks and nothing barks like a Zionists.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
America will veto, they have always gone against the majority of the worlds opinion in regards to Israel...why anyone thinks this time will be different i have no idea. Israel will continue to carve up Palestinian land in to more manageable sized chunks illegally, it will continue to expand illegal settlements, with currently half a million people living on Palestinian land illegally, and in the end there will be nothing left of Palestine for them to have their own state. It is what will happen whether we like it or not.....the small pieces of land left will slowly but surely be absorbed in to Israel.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Actually i think the USA are angry with Israel right now and might surprise the world. And punish an ungrateful "ally".

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The last time this happened, Israel took a whole 6 days to beat the absolute crap out of 12 attacking nations.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

I am very sad to say this but the nation most beaten by Israel is the United States of America.

Beaten, raped and robbed to be exact.

We need to stand up to the criminal enterprise know as Israel.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Once again, another thread that quickly turned in to a fine anti-semitic thread!

Get over yourselves.....Israel is NOT going anywhere anytime soon nor in the future.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
The last time this happened, Israel took a whole 6 days to beat the absolute crap out of 12 attacking nations.

/TOA

Thank you for your post.

Can you name those nations. Please ?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease.

I think that you better respect others ideas. and if you think differently , I'd appreciate to listen to you as you tell us your idea.

If you think that your labels are doing a good job, I should tell you that they don't.

You better study about antisemitism instead of using it as a label on us.

I emphasize that people in Israel are not real Jews. They are Zionists who are hiding behind Jews. They are the ones who are hiding behind American government.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join