It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 more murders linked to Gunwalker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Yay Obama, Holder and the ATF for killing 3 more innocent people.

3 more murders linked to Gunwalker

Weapons linked to ATF's controversial "Fast and Furious" operation have been tied to at least eight violent crimes in Mexico including three murders, four kidnappings and an attempted homicide.

According to a letter from U.S. Assistant Attorney General Ronald Weich to Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) and Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa), the disclosed incidents may be only a partial list of violent crimes linked to Fast and Furious weapons because "ATF has not conducted a comprehensive independent investigation."

When added to the guns found at the murder scene of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry in the U.S., the newly-revealed murders in Mexico bring the total number of deaths linked to Fast and Furious to four.

Will congress man the hell up and prosecute Obama, Holder and the ATF already?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I wish... Congress is already sniffing around the possibility of appointing a special prosecutor since the DOJ is now intentionally interfering in a congressional inquiry.

Obama wont be touched anytime soon since his deal would require articles of impeachment and a trial in the sentate.

Either way, people on high better be investigated and held accountible for this fubar operation. Worst case scenario, let mexico prosecute since they violated their laws as well. Im sure the drug cartels would protect them in Mexican prisons.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
And those guns are turning up in the U.S., too, as to be expected.

I don't know if this has already been posted on ATS, but here's a recent report where some F&F guns were found in Arizona after a pursuit where the suspect slammed into two law enforcement vehicles. This was in 2010. I wonder how many more of these guns have been found at scenes of violent crimes here in America that we have yet to learn about.

www.foxnews.com...< br />
God damn I can't believe how outrageous this is. Can there be ANYMORE reason to start impeachment and scrap this whole bunch of criminals?

What's it gonna take?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I wish... Congress is already sniffing around the possibility of appointing a special prosecutor since the DOJ is now intentionally interfering in a congressional inquiry.

Ha....."sniffing around." Perhaps they should stop "sniffing" and start "doing." They should have appointed a special prosecutor long ago because this investigation has been stonewalled from the onset. What a disgrace.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken a lot of these murders were police officers. Maybe this is a covert attempt to fund the drug cartels to destroy the border police.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Xcathdra

Ha....."sniffing around." Perhaps they should stop "sniffing" and start "doing." They should have appointed a special prosecutor long ago because this investigation has been stonewalled from the onset. What a disgrace.

No Congress is doing what they are suppose to do. The first step is to hold a Congressional inquiry, and one member has been doing this. It was not until later that he started receiving information hwere the DOJ sent out a reminder people were not required to respond to or answer questions from members of Congress.

This is where the obstruction accusations were coming from, and with the recent moves at ATF (supervisors involved in the program were recently promoted) I think the tipping point is near.

In addition to appointing a special prosecutor, Congress can also begin removing people from positions (Holder, ATF head etc).

There is more than one way to resolve the issue, why slam the door on some options?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
If I'm not mistaken a lot of these murders were police officers. Maybe this is a covert attempt to fund the drug cartels to destroy the border police.

Why bother since illegals arent rounded up and deported. The government we have now has made it clear they have no desire to enforce US immigration laws.

The deaths of these Americans is bad enough... We add insult to injury by disgracing their death be representing the people who killed them in the first place.

top topics

join