It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professional Remote Viewers see Global Upheaval!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Who is this guy? Apparently he has worked a lot with Pro Remote Viewers such as has been used by the Military!

Take a look at this video and judge for yourselves. These PRVs see what we have all been speculating about - arguing with one another - and denying.

www.youtube.com...

Don't know about you guys, but I have read a few books on this remote viewing lark and have got to admit - it has come up trumps on a number of occasions - put it this way - Would the Government have used them if there wasn't anything in it? I know the Russians used it first off and came up with some pretty impressive results which made the US take a closer look!

The US supposedly dropped this Project for some reason - Is this when they started building their Bunkers? Would be interesting if someone could correlate the dates!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I saw this a few yars ago, can't remember his name and I'm sure the clip I saw was longer than that one?
Will try to find it but don't hold your breath.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
i have read a lot on remote viewing. it does seem very impressive.

however i never seen any information on how remote viewing is used for predicting the future. thats why in my view this is a complete crock of BS.

the guy is throwing in some of the remote viewing ideas and how it works but then he is twisting it.

remote viewing is for viewing locations not for predicting the future.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I see where you're coming from and there's times when reading about this stuff that I think well - it's like lots of things in life that we don't understand - it's your word against theirs but as for the location - It's earth!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Would be interested in seeing that, thanks!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

I see where you're coming from and there's times when reading about this stuff that I think well - it's like lots of things in life that we don't understand - it's your word against theirs but as for the location - It's earth!

its got nothing to do with my word. i haven't wrote anything about remote viewing. i have read a lot about it and I never once seeing anything about it being used to predict the future.

its exactly what is says on the tin. 'remote viewing' not 'looking into the future'.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I half remember the US experiments with it - this Remote Viewer took a look at some shipyard in Russia and described exactly what was in the Shipyard re subs and structures on the site - I think it was around the time of the Cold War - perhaps other members can recall it???

It really has to be taken seriously - you can bet there's something in it when the Military takes an interest - but they're hardly likely to make their findings public are they - let alone the method they used to gain such knowledge.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I must admit - what you say about it being 'what it says on the tin' is mostly what I have read and it doesn't come across as a tool for predicting the future but - is that the bit they're keeping quiet about??? Makes you wonder.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Although they say the US has an RV program. I am not convinced that they do. I have tried to do RV but never got anywhere with it. I haven't got a lot of things.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This remote viewing thi ng is not totally kosher yet.
What ive heard of future predictions via RVing is that there is a blank wall somewhere up ahead of us...
By that, i mean theres remote viewers that report a certain distance ahead there is nothing but grey.
I cant watch the video, so a small encapsulated explanatiopn would have been nice.....
There are stories of RVers seeing aliens on the moon, and also the tale that one RV er was seen by one of the entities he was observing too.......scarey stuff.
Whats the prediction anyways?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
ed james is pure disinfo.Ingo Swann on the other hand is highly accurate

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

He is stating that the RVs are seeing Planet X coming in very soon and causing devastation on Earth!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
ed james is pure disinfo.Ingo Swann on the other hand is highly accurate

I got to the point that Ingo Swann was too closely related to theology and blavatsky or whatever her name was and that theology is just a load of rubbish put out there by the illuminati to control the sheeple who have realised that the other religions are not right, when i was looking into this there are lots of connections linking theology and the illumed ones.

I eventually came to the conclusion that the teachings of RA was the CIA using ULF waves to trick the group into believing they were channeling the thoughts of an alien this is also how i think they make people think they are pyschic but thats irrelevant
edit on 15-9-2011 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join