It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep seeing 11:11 and 1:11 for some odd reason.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by blazenresearcher

personally i feel my intuition speeding up greatly the last 2 years..almost to a scary level now with certain dreams or feelings that are in direct contrast to my normal rationality. I feel like i'm leaving many people behind vibrationally.

PS...I'm experiencing increased intuition. Almost daily....so I'm glad for the confirmation. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

that is great....being aware of the intuition speeding up is a sign we're on the right path!

I believe Intuition will be one of the best survival skills for the post 2011 world

I also think one of the #1 things anyone can do ...is to question things. ask "why"
Half the "bad things" going on the last 3 years would not be going on if even 30% of the world was doing this on a daily basis and not accepting BS for answers

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

btw, where is the physical proof about the 11 11 thing with dna, and light worker? etc. seems like a magic fairy belief but fun to speculate on

i will say...the digit 1 is powerful. so is 11.

Solomans Temple in Jerusalem had 2 pillars in it...same as the world trade center/nyc

masons/templars got it from that

also interesting to note....on dec 21, 2012...the so called mayan end date on the "new age" calendar...the winter solstice is at 11:11 AM

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

No...definately it is a coded DNA thing...I can give you proof upon proof...

I am going to give you this vid...I have posted it before so you may have seen it...but it is a good one...but not all that there is...I know much more than what is talked about here.

Everyone Else..Just Watch!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join