It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep seeing 11:11 and 1:11 for some odd reason.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Does anyone else have this weird phenomena happen to them? I don't purposely wait until the clock turns to 11:11 or 1:11 to look at it and neither have I tried to condition myself to. I just happen to be listening to music before I go to bed at times and I change the song then lo and behold it's 11:11. For example yesterday I was coming back from the gym and my focus was solely on my friend because we were having a conversation and I wanted to see what time it was and again it said 11:11 PM. I got back to my dorm and then I look at my clock because I'm the on the computer and my eye catches 1:11 AM. I don't know why I keep seeing the same pattern of numbers over and over again. It just started happening to me a few months ago.

If you need any more information I can gladly give it to you. Just curious as to what it might mean.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

Me too on my digital clocks.

What does it mean? I did not know there is a theory about this!!

I would like to know.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Look into ascension and 11/11/11 Friend.

Thank you for your awakening!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Not this again... Okay, simple explanation.
You only tend to notice and remember certain number patterns.
Like coincidental times like 12:34 for or 11:11.

11:11 is a very unique time because its the only time
that has the same number all the way through it..
It's not a "sign". And it certainly doesn't mean anything other then it meaning its 11:11.

~sigh~

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Man i swear to God that i was debating whether to post this exact thread.. Yea same here dude, iv'e been seeing the 1's everywhere also within the past few months.. I looked into it and supposedly it has something to do with spirituality, and being on the right course.. I have also read that it has something to do with our time of completion being very near.. It is like an alarm clock that starts going off, that is telling, or warning us that it's time to wake up.. Who Knows??

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceEFury

~sigh~

I have a 24hr clock and I never notice 22:22 EVER?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
many people connect 11:11 to the letters k:k.. or k2. k2 is a mountain summit that was at one point considered to be the pinnacle of the earth (replaced by mount everest in 1856).

the mountain summit itself is a symbol with many different meanings. some consider it to be a symbol of god, or of reaching out towards god, others consider it to be a symbol of trying to ascend from the mortal realm to the realm of the gods. of course, a mountain summit looks similar to a pyramid, which you may know has a ton of different meanings as well, anything from the ancient egyptian gods to the new world order of the illuminati. the point being, that it is our minds trying to send us a message about these things in an effort to expand its own knowledge.

a simpler meaning behind seeing 11:11 a lot is simply that our brains keep track of time using an "inner clock", and when our subconscious feels that it is 11:11, or a similar time (1:11, 2:22, etc) we simply look at the clock without thinking, perhaps a way for our brains to synch up its inner clock with an outer, potentially more stable source.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Youji69 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

~sigh~

I have a 24hr clock and I never notice 22:22 EVER?

Maybe because your doing things more often then 11:11 at that time?
If you can pull a conspiracy out of this then the sky is the limit.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

It's not a "sign". And it certainly doesn't mean anything other then it meaning its 11:11.

~sigh~

What??? So 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55 and so on, those aren't the same numbers all the way across? It's the only same 4 digit number across but what does that matter??

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

see if this is of any help to you:
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenOhhTwo

~sigh~

What??? So 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55 and so on, those aren't the same numbers all the way across? It's the only same 4 digit number across but what does that matter??

There's many explanations.. Maybe he is usually always on the computer around that time,
obviously 11:11 is more appealing then 9:37 for example. It;s like searching for a TV show, one stands out
and is appealing, but as you pass by the oxygen channel you tend not to remember it along with 30 other channels that aren't as appealing, you remember that you passed by family guy and it's on, but can you remember the shows on the other 50 channels? probably not
edit on 15-9-2011 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenOhhTwo

Haha, I was contemplating the same thing, but yeah, maybe it does have to do with something esoteric. I have been feeling VERY different these past few months, yet it's difficult for me to express what I'm feeling in words. At times I feel like I can separate myself from reality.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If clocks ran on military time, 00:00 would be the time that got notice.

EDIT: Or 20:12
edit on 15-9-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

link   

Goes into slight detail about this exact phenomena.

As the poster above said, you have an internal clock, a subliminal clock, that same clocks wakes you up every morning 1 minute before your alarm goes off. That same clock that make you look at the time when its 11:11, that same clock that lets you know when its time to take a piss.

The subliminal mind is a wonderfully undiscovered thing.

link   

edit on 15-9-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I used to feel like that when I would drop acid and go skateboarding for a few hours with my boyz.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It is so much deeper...do the research into awakening and master numbers in numerology. there is a reason!

Regards and Nameste

-Chung

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Ohh, I heard about that movie a while ago. It looks interesting however I don't know why they had to make it a horror flick.

From the same producers as Saw, come on, seriously?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
Does anyone else have this weird phenomena happen to them? I don't purposely wait until the clock turns to 11:11 or 1:11 to look at it and neither have I tried to condition myself to. I just happen to be listening to music before I go to bed at times and I change the song then lo and behold it's 11:11. For example yesterday I was coming back from the gym and my focus was solely on my friend because we were having a conversation and I wanted to see what time it was and again it said 11:11 PM. I got back to my dorm and then I look at my clock because I'm the on the computer and my eye catches 1:11 AM. I don't know why I keep seeing the same pattern of numbers over and over again. It just started happening to me a few months ago.

If you need any more information I can gladly give it to you. Just curious as to what it might mean.

I Have had it happen three times. It started happening after I learned there was a theory that it signified a significant time. For the life of me, I cannot recall the exact theory. Did I start subconsciously noticing?Possible. Is something up? Equally possible. Weird stuff in this world lately.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

I think you have no idea what your talking about. its very simple really. Have you ever felt someone watching you? A coincidence?. A chance encounter? Deja vu? Something that says hey ive seen that before. Or ive been in this moment as it feels like its a repeat? You think about your family half way accross the world and the next minute they call? Good stuff eh? Glad its there or life would be so ...
When you see 11:11 they say to make a wish. Get it?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join