It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, is the story bigger?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I was wondering and pondering while I was outside watching the sky.

What if all the stories about past civilizations, and how they where destroyed more? I was thinking about bible prophicy, and how it speaks of the "End Times", and how in the end it says the earth will be destroyed by fire from the sky. This got me thinking about the last time this planet/comit/ brown dwarf star came through our solar system, and how its was tied to the flood story( Im paraphasing here), and 2500 years before that the ice age,(My numbers and info might be slightly off). What if somehow each time this object came through our solar system, things got a little bit worse and diferent for earth..

The first time it came through, the effects where just on the weather, and climat patterns, "Ice age". then it came through again,and the effects where greater, and it had an effect on gravitational forces and made the oceans rise and flood, now this time, it will be even closer and the effects will be more dramatic, comets, asteriods, maybe even collision.

sort of like its been doing this for so long, that the knowledge is known by someone, the myans, egyptians, sumerians, ET, someone, and all the stories are sort of a message handed down in some sort of historical "Telephone game", bits and peices, half truths, miss-information, diss-information, like we kind of know but dont really.

Is there anyone out there that can find out if this could be the case, would the orbit of this thing have elivating effects on world disasters, going back to mass extinctions, each time it passes something worse happen,culminating in the big party soon?

does anyone even understand what im asking?

I like to imagine that, "there is so much proof of contact in the past, there has to be a civilization who is concerned with humans and planet earth, and we made it through these disasters somehow, with some sort of help, I kind of like to imagine we are not alone and wont be left alone to drown in the pool", even with our faults, we are still a beutifull species.

I hope I made sence with this one.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
we are all asking that same question

there are people out there who know the answer

the rest of us can only speculate

watch the show ancient aliens

the first few episodes from season 1 were the best IMO

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
99.99 percent of the gold star and silver star members on this site conclude there is no danger. So, you are worrying about nothing. There is no story here. Move along.------------------------------

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I am sorry but Nibiru is probably not true. There maybe a planet X somewhere out there, but Zacharia Stitchen's research is not objective.

As for past civilizations somehow knowing when the world will end is completely false. Many a time throughout history the end has been predicted, it has never come. Likely the only prediction that will be true is when the Sun dies out(most likely though, it will expand long before that and may or may not engulf the earth. Everything will die either way). I know ancient writing can be mysterious, but this does not mean that they had some secret that we are not privy to(some day this civilization will be ancient, people might wonder about us too).

On the contrary. We have secrets they were not privy to. We have doubled the expected lifespan, showing that we know secrets of the human body. We have built planes, showing that we know the secrets to aerodynamics. We have teleported matter, showing that we are learning the secrets of space time. These are the secrets that they did not learn.The ones that have the most potential.

You yourself posses secrets the ancients could not even fathom. All of you.
edit on 15-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
That is kind of what the Hopi prophecy is saying. they spoke of cycles and what makes cycles? Planets and objects in space on orbits. They foretold that this is the final cycle. How could they know this? Easily if they were able to know the orbit of Nibiru and they could calculate out it's increasing closeness to earth to know it will wipe us out this time. All these ancient stories and religious texts seem to fit this Nibiru stuff perfectly. If this is all some fake conspiracy it is one with the most crazy coincidences and prophecy-fulfilling events I have ever seen.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

wow you didnt dog the op thats cool tsuki any i do believe the story is much bigger but will the gen public ever really know we all have to wait and see and hope we live lol
edit on 15-9-2011 by ed1320 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
99.99 percent of the gold star and silver star members on this site conclude there is no danger. So, you are worrying about nothing. There is no story here. Move along.------------------------------

So because some people have lots of stars we should listen to them? They don't have any more information than anyone else, so form your own conclusions instead of piggybacking off theirs. Being popular doesn't make you right. Just look at any politician who's been elected into office. Is there any danger? Probably not, but it's not because people with stars said so.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Nibiru doesn't exist. However, that doesn't mean there isn't some merits in concerns that the world is changing, ancient aliens and the like. If they do exist, they aren't going to come flying in on a planet sized space ship. We are going to be ok. We are undergoing change but it isn't going to be spawned by comets or browndwarfs. At least for the next few million yearsish....I hope anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akasirus

So because some people have lots of stars we should listen to them? They don't have any more information than anyone else, so form your own conclusions instead of piggybacking off theirs. Being popular doesn't make you right. Just look at any politician who's been elected into office. Is there any danger? Probably not, but it's not because people with stars said so.

Popularity is only good for elections and high school. I like your thinking. There isn't a threat and it isn't because they have more stars. It is because my research and logic tell me there is no threat at the present time. However, I have been wrong at least once before in my life. Only rarely. ...ummm you know.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It's funny how some people will look you in the eye's(I mean that figuratively) and tell you Nibiru doesn't exist, or alien's have never visited Earth, and so on and so forth. I don't know for sure if Nibiru exists. There seems to be some evidence from ancient civilizations that some would say is irrefutable. Truth of the matter is, you have to make up your own mind. Do you believe in Creationism? I'm not entirely sold on it. My mind works more on a scientific method. But who am I to get on here and tell someone what they believe is wrong? What you believe has no bearing on me and my beliefs. If you want to believe we evolved from ape or we were created by God, your free to do so. If you want to believe NASA and the government would never lie to you, that's your prerogative. Having said that, I will say I don't believe that kind of information, if it is true, would ever be divulged voluntarily. As far as all these doomsday theories go, we'll have to sit patiently and wait for a little while longer.

new topics

top topics

join