It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Prediction Debunked or Not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I was wondering if this had been debunked somewhere on the site, as I just recently (I know, I'm ashamed) found out about this prediction by William (Bill) Cooper on June 28, 2001 (BEFORE 9/11 TO BE CLEAR), one of his last Talk Radio shows. He was then killed by police on November 5, 2001. They did have a warrant and apparently he commited aggrevated assault.

Anyway, I am currently running on a Windows 95 with no access to a better computer, and am unable to view videos, and probably 50% of websites. Some functions don't work on the windows 95, such as the search function on ATS.

Has this been debunked?
edit on 14-9-2011 by theshepherd2 because: typo

R.I.P William Cooper
edit on 14-9-2011 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theshepherd2

No, it hasn't.

Search function should bring up articles of it.

R.I.P William Cooper.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
search function doesnt work on 95.

He has never been debunked because he holds merit to his claims.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Win95 sucks.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If wikipedia is accurate, this guy was a little nuts when it came to interactions with law enforcement. It says he had a handgun out and was shooting at the officers (hitting a couple of them, one in the head) before the officers shot back and killed him.

Pretty interesting listening to his prediction though:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
No it hasnt. He got everything right, however he was off the date by a month or 2, BUT was convinced it would happen afore 2001 was over.

Of course if you are not convinced that OBL worked with the CIA on a false flag operation, then it wasnt a prediction from your point of view.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This guy also predicted that the Gallileo(sp?) ship would crash into jupiter, which it did.

There is definately something wrong with 9/11, or the events that happened because of it. Even though we can't agree on exactly what happened regarding terrorism/demolition , I think we can all agree that rights have been taken away since then, and trillions of dollars have been WASTED.

new topics

top topics

join