It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering a past life...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

No...Reptilians do not reprogram us. From what I have researched...and I am still up in the air about this...

There is a quarantine around the earth....we cannot leave until we evolve enough. We are the experiment in the petri dish as it were for the Multi-verse...(not Universe...because there are Multi-Dimesions)...

Getting back to the Adam and the Eve....we do not have original sin...which needs to be washed away. The original sin is..our DNA...it was mixed with the "Gods" aka "Angels"...aka "Fallen Ones"...that is our sin. Not anything that you or I agreed to!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Lol, don't believe the new age hippy lies please.
It just holds everyone back, there's no "quarantine" or any of that.

When we die, our mind is sent to the reptilians dimension, they re-program us, and we start again.
You know why? The R-Complex is has a large stake in how our mind is sent back to reptilian HQ, reptilians re-engineered the human race, and designed the r-complex by removing part of our neocortex.
Since the neocortex is responsible for humans intelligent thought, this is how many people were duped into believing religion, with part of our neo cortex removed, and replaced with the r complex, the reptilians made religion and were able to manipulate us like that.

There's no such thing as karma, no such thing as right or wrong, or evil and good, people just put power to those words, a tribe in the amazon, wouldn't know of those words many idiots in the west don't either.........when they die, what happens to their karma?......nothing happens, we get re-programmed by reptilians and we start again.

Believing in things like "quarantine" after death just holds us back.
We can leave, the earth, Ben Rich, even said we can, but the reptilians who control and oversee these operations, won't expose this tech, and it's funny too, since we humans engineer these technologies.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Very interesting light upon this idea. The whole male dominated aspect does not resonate within me although your thoughts are good. Nothing that I would sign up to though.

I'm just saying my "hippy" aspect is worse than your "reptilian" scenario....I guess that will be for the audience to decide.

Should we run for Office?...LOL...come on...I love a sense of humor!
edit on 15-9-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
People's past life memories do not neccisarily belong to them.

Entities attached to you have been attached to people who lived and died before you, which means they have a full and vivid record of the past lives of other people who have lived and are no longer here.

There is possibly a select group that has been allowed to experience a technology to inject their souls into past and future timelines for a limited amount of time as hinted by Al Beilek's interviews about the Philadelphia Experiment and Project Rainbow, and James Casbolt's Project IBIS with the age-regression technology.

Also, when I noticed the video of the indigo children with the little girl who remembered her past life as her mother's mother, I noticed that she mentioned that she had a cat named Osiris, which hints at Freemasonic family ties or Fallen Angel ties. It's a possibility that the TPTB with the technology to inject people into other lifetimes are not incarnating everybody, and possibly only a select few members of society even fit the bill to participate in the program , but most of the riffe raffe might be one life humans considering that most of them do not have desirable genetics in the elite's eye.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Pocky because: typos

edit on 15-9-2011 by Pocky because: typos

edit on 15-9-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
No such thing as "indigo children".
Some weird kids, holding hands and singing kumbaya, trying to lift the world into a frequency.

which hints at Freemasonic family ties or Fallen Angel ties
Interesting you mentioned this, i believe the current illuminati/reptilian rocker feller family, have transferred their minds into new bodies.

That video you posted, is some good dis info.
When we die our minds get sent to a new dimension, crazy christians call this "hell" they've never been there, and they have no clue what they're talking about when they talk about hell.
What hell is, is that its reptilian HQ, our mind is transferred there, and it's re-programmed, once it's re-programmed, in a matter of minutes, we're sent back up to earth as a baby.
What they mean by if you lead a good life here on earth, you'll be rewarded in the next, is that reptilians read and analyze your mind just before you get reprogrammed.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I can barely even remember a month ago these days, let alone an entire lifetime. One day I should sit down and really try to enter a deep meditation (probably cheating and using binaural beats) and dig deep. I've already found some interesting things by digging, maybe I'll stumble across a past life somewhere in my memory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join