It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You dont need evidence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If you truly believe in the full mythos and scale of "TPTB", then you must realize that there are things that it is simply IMPOSSIBLE for you to know. If there are things that are only known among a select small few, then no one who is involved in searching for the truth will ever figure them out. Evidence and proof are therefor impossible.

For example, why does it have to be thermite? Why does it have to be any kind of explosive that you have ever been allowed to hear of? Why does it have to be an explosive at all? The thing that always strikes me when viewing the towers fall.. is how they seem to..... dissolve.
It is not out of the realms of imagined possibility that a beam of invisible energy shot down from the sky and zapped the building into dust, for all we are allowed to know.

To me, real evidence is in knowing our govt actually discussed attacking our own cities as an excuse to attack Cuba, look up the source, im not here to teach you anything you can find out for yourself, i just want you all to think about this a little clearer.

Think, what are you doing? What is the point of trying to convince people who require evidence when there can not possibly be evidence? You might as well be trying to convince them to believe in Buddha.
If people who can see and know the truth without hard evidence truly want change, then they must stop spinning wheels and wasting time and energy fighting battles that can not be won.

Instead, find the battles that CAN be won. That is exactly how TPTB operate.. they do not waste any time trying to convince anyone that their ideas are correct, that they have legitimate claims to power, or that you should believe what they say, because they know damn well that would be impossible for you to believe.

Disentangle and tear yourself free from the system that enslaves you.

Fight the real battle.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ha truth dont matter truth is relative.....you believe what you want...and agree with the evidence or not....spout truth as truth and youll find many who say BS.... so whats the point? all that matters is what the majority really believes in unless the minority makes enough of a case to scare the majority.....either way....its all relative to your own experience

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
If you truly believe in the full mythos and scale of "TPTB", then you must realize that there are things that it is simply IMPOSSIBLE for you to know. If there are things that are only known among a select small few, then no one who is involved in searching for the truth will ever figure them out. Evidence and proof are therefor impossible.

It's not just the proposal to fly a passenger jet into a Florida city to enrage the population into war, there's also the Reichstag in Germany and the Trojan horse thingy at Troy. We've been subjected to these types of black operations since we crawled out of caves (or down from the trees).

Nothing ever changes until they get caught at it. Then they slap them around for a few years, and, all the while, the next bunch is playing another game on us.

Wash.
Rinse.
Repeat.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Excellent counter-thread, Bohemian...

To those who don't know what OP is talking about:

*Operation Northwoods*

Whilst this was merely a proposal...The harsh reality of it, is that the U.S Govt actually contemplated attacking their own civilians, in order to lay blame on Cuba & consequently, start a war with them.

Had this proposal not been rejected by JFK, things would have turned out very differently...

It's true that false flag operations are something that isn't completely new to this world...Yet, Operation Northwoods cries out for more attention...as it could be said the idea could have been dropped in the 60's...For it, to be picked back up off the shelf, in 2000.

S + F.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
i think my sig covers it pretty well..

I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it the whole truth as I believe it to be and nothing but what I think you need to know.

it pretty much explains itself and how im sure others look at it the truth is what you believe it to be
truth is always different based on who you ask

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Have ANY of the American wars been because of legit reason? The kind where the official version was the truth?
Vietnam?
Japan/ Hiroshima/ Pearl Harbor?
WW1?
Revolutionary war?
Anything? Anyone?
Bueller?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Have ANY of the American wars been because of legit reason? The kind where the official version was the truth? Vietnam? Japan/ Hiroshima/ Pearl Harbor? WW1? Revolutionary war? Anything? Anyone? Bueller?
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Well...I'm not sure about the Revolutionary War. I've actually never questioned that one. The rest were avoidable. 1812 did have some merits, but it was mostly driven by commerce. I'll not comment on the Indian wars as those were clearly immoral. Everything after those could aptly be called "war for profit". Even WWII was mostly orchestrated for profit.
When have we humans actually behaved like we "claim" we behave? Lets be honest. We have a horrid history and our politicians lie constantly to deny that fact.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Star and flag for putting the evidence/proof screamers in their place.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FrenchOsage

I couldn't agree more, and I just wanted to say that that final paragraph is an absolute gem.

That's our entire problem in a nutshell, and that's where we need to take up the fight. Why don't we hold our "leaders" to a higher standard? Every election year we sit and watch these jackasses tell the most horrible lies; we know they're lying; sometimes we even know exactly what they're lying about. But we pretend that these are really the issues that matter--encouraged, aided, and abetted by the MSM, of course. We act as if they're telling the truth and that they're actually taking up a noble cause and that they're really going to do something. And all we get is more of the same, only worse... and worse... and worse. Because they know we'll never call them on it.

But I agree greatly with the OP also. It doesn't really matter what the details are. We know what they did. We may not know how, but knowing we know is all we need to know....
edit on 9/15/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Well written. You have made some interesting points. Thank you.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You make a great point about the 9/11 mythos. It's a loaded paradox that I've come to believe is unsolvable. It is a bit like a hamster wheel that once your on you can't get off of.
This is not to say that I wouldn't want a new investigation as I think the first was badly compromised.
The problem is that we were forced in to a "Pick a side" mentality where you had to support the administration, the wars and the 9/11 OS or you were siding with the terrorists.
To do so would force many of us to abandon logical, rational thought which has told us that the OS doesn't stand up to the light of scrutiny.
How many times have you thought or heard "it's unbelievable both towers collapsed the way they did" or "it's inconceivable that hijackers could take 4 flights over and bring down 3 skyscrapers and a part of the Pentagon".
I will always be a truther for that reason, every bit of logic tells me that the OS is an impossibility.
I love my country and will always support it but that does not mean I have to support the actions of our administration.
Back to your point, without a new, independent investigation 9/11 will continue to be the paradoxical dividing line between many of us.

new topics

top topics

join