It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widespread reports of meteor over US Southwest

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
Well I looked out side
South East Kentucky is my location...

I didnt see nothing but...
Fog, the glow of Moon and Jupiter
and the sound of eerie wind in the distance...

The last one is purely for effect

That photo wont load for me.... cursed dial up!

Dial up, in 2011?

Ow wait, ur able to see jupiter with the naked eye, you must live on the open country

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen,

What you've seen and heard about is no meteor. Nor is it weather phenomena or smoke from burning foliage or military hardware under test. It's not a weather balloon or a Chinese lantern or an airplane or swamp gas forming over a body of water.

What you've seen is a space craft.

Our world is on the verge of Disclosure; the time when our galactic brothers and sisters arrive. It will be the defining moment in humanity's history and all of us will be witnesses to an event that cannot be described. The truth about our world will be revealed and we will finally know who we really are.

The evidence of these changes are easily found. Just look inside. Meditate. All of us, every single one of us, has the ability to connect with the higher truths through meditation.

Don't believe me? You will.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadituptohere
Ladies and gentlemen,

What you've seen and heard about is no meteor. Nor is it weather phenomena or smoke from burning foliage or military hardware under test. It's not a weather balloon or a Chinese lantern or an airplane or swamp gas forming over a body of water.

What you've seen is a space craft.

Our world is on the verge of Disclosure; the time when our galactic brothers and sisters arrive. It will be the defining moment in humanity's history and all of us will be witnesses to an event that cannot be described. The truth about our world will be revealed and we will finally know who we really are.

i'm down with this notion. what the heck.
project blue beam kicking off?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

I am in havasu too Dory, and i also was too late to see anything... Damn. But the news just showed video of A meteor as THE meteor... who knows..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hadituptohere

Then we find out we really were made to merely mine gold. Or be alien food. Great revelation that was!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

gold will rocket up to 10k an oz if aliens are really here

folks like us already know about the sumerian/stichen stuff

dollars will be worthless

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I saw it..very brilliant whatever it was! i was driving and in the time i saw it I was able to pull over and almost get the last bit on my phone..... Tucson has weird military aerial activity anyway..but it was definitely a show for 10-20 seconds.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
It seems no one wanted to pay attention to my other post a few pages back so perhaps this will satisfy peoples need for knowledge? It's a link to the all sky camera network listing all the cameras in the areas and along with the operator names and contact info. This might help in searching for more info and better video than some youtube links?

allsky.ca...
edit on 15-9-2011 by jaynkeel because: Forgot link

Thanks for the link. I tried looking at some of the cameras in the area the object was seen and I got sent to a page of offline cameras.

In fact the one in Yuba, CA was taken permanently offline last night. Although with the 400 km radius it probably would be a stretch to say it would have caught the object anyhow. I clicked on Tucson's and that sent me to the offline list as well. So...unless I'm doing something wrong, maybe someone else can come up with a sky cam in the area that might have caught it?

Sep 14, 2011 Yuba City CA camera permanently offline according to Larry Stange. Second Las Cruces NM camera and Mayhill NM cameras added. Thanks to Rob Weryk for updates.

edit on 15-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I saw it from Cathedral City, right outside of Palm Springs. Same thing, bright greenish, heavy trail. It seemed to come down more towards the Salton Sea area. What surprised me was the duration.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeLurk
I saw it from Cathedral City, right outside of Palm Springs. Same thing, bright greenish, heavy trail. It seemed to come down more towards the Salton Sea area. What surprised me was the duration.

Yes that surprised me too... it really lasted a long time... It came down at a pretty steep dive from my point of view... bright green with barely visible orange fiery trail, until it got closer to ground, then it sort of lost the green and became all fiery orange then seemed to burn out and was gone.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Btw will anyone be sky watching tonight?
I sure hope so.

I would but I have a feeling I will fall asleep.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I thought this was quite interesting given that this meteorite (I'm calling it that because I assume it crashed although there have been no reports of a crash site as of yet) was seen across 4 states.

Meteor Activity Outlook for September 10-16, 2011
By Robert Lunsford, in Meteor Showers

During this period the moon reaches its full phase on Monday September 12th. At this time the moon will lie opposite the sun and will be in the sky all night long. This is the worst time to try and view meteor activity this month as the intense moonlight will obscure all but the brightest meteors. Conditions will not improve until the moon wanes to its last quarter phase and does not rise until near 0100 local daylight time (LDT).

The estimated total hourly rates for evening observers this week is near two as seen from the northern hemisphere and one as seen from the southern hemisphere. For morning observers the estimated total hourly rates should be near eight as seen from mid-northern latitudes and five from mid-southern latitudes. The actual rates will also depend on factors such as personal light and motion perception, local weather conditions, alertness and experience in watching meteor activity. Rates are reduced during this period due to the intense moonlight.

Also here's a really good video of the meteorite taken at a baseball field.

www.abc15.com...

What I'm really interested in though is hearing more about the 1st event, that apparently happened about 15 minutes before this meteorite made its appearance, from the reporter with the photo of the glowing object and he said that it hovered in the sky for 15 minutes or so.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Then we find out we really were made to merely mine gold. Or be alien food. Great revelation that was!!!

This Revelation would certainly explain the PTB'S procrastination in wanting to share this with us.
Would also give conspiracy theorist a treasure trove of ideas why gold is really at its current value.Not to mention what extent TPTB would go through to get it.
edit on 15-9-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Violetshy

I posted this a few days ago:

"We live in a small town and actually do not get a lot of planes flying over. Yesterday, my daughter went outside and came back in rather quickly. She said that there was something flying overhead, she did not see it, just heard it. She said that it sounded just like the sound that the tripods made in the movie: War of the Worlds. She has seen the movie once or twice but the last time she saw it was over a year ago.
I told her maybe it was something else, like some heavy machinery or something, but she was adamant that it came from something overhead. I did not go outside to check it out because I was in the middle of something. But I wish I had because it seems to have really freaked her out. She is still talking about it."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I live in Sydney, Aust and bout 13 years ago i saw a similar object.

Bright green object falling from the sky with red flame shooting out its side.

I would say its most likely just a bollide, i think that was what they determined the Sydney object to be.

Though interestingly, the object i saw DID land near a military army training site.... maybe a flare??

Or maybe, its something way cooler!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Dude! is that seriously the video?

A meteor doesnt change direction....

Though 2 things i noticed:

1) The guy was filming for a bit before anything noticeable could be seen. Either a) the camera could initially pick up what he trying to film; or b) he filmed an empty sky and quick CGI'd a direction-changing meteor in....

2) Do we really know the trustowrhyness/credibility of this video?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
im stationed in ft huachuca at the moment and i asked my wife (we live in goodyear, az) if she saw anything on the way home from work, and she said no.

was kinda hoping to hear more about it.

what i can add though, is that there are sightings of strange objects in the skies over AZ. i can tell you tho, its NOT military testing.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Lets just hope if it is disclosure that the aliens will vote Ron Paul. If not who cares.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I wish I could of seen it, I was dead asleep at the time. It would of been a nice treat to see a meteor that good fly across the sky.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm in California and the internet is acting "sketchier" than normal. I can't get my online multiplayer game to stop freezing on me. Argh!
Those aliens better have cool stuff to share with us.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join