It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the 9/11 Conspiracy to be FAKE and born out of paranoia!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

What about the other side of the coin?

What if you´re really describing yourself in your post?

Have you ever identified the arguments of those terrible truthers and discussed those arguments?
edit on 16-9-2011 by galdur because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

I dont discuss things in the unreality realm of life,plus...im not programmed.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Well. believing that fire can down three out of two skyscrapers and a Boeing airliner can fly into the Pentagon at 530 mph feet off the ground and then evaporate and the Shanksville plane hitting the ground at 580 mph and disappear not to mention other fantastic events in the official 9/11 story

sounds mighty programmed to me

with all due respect.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
Supposedly the Conspiracy of 9/11 is that in short the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT killed 3000 US citizens on their own soil and then blamed and framed known radical Islamic terrorists!! Am I correct so far?

Well THE GERMAN GOVERMENT murdered between 1 and 10 Million people (exact number still being debated by hisotrians and I am not taking sides here), with other goverments having been cooperative in that endavour. Now that we have established that a goverment is capable of murder on a large scale, why putting United States Goverment in all capital letters to basically express that the united states goverment murdering 3000 of their own people to frame an asset of theirs is something that just can not happen?
edit on 16-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by galdur

This is just evasion by those who are unwilling/unable to identify arguments. Useless ad-hominem attacks, that´s all.

The argument is whether or not the assymetric tactics used by terrorists are effective.

The truth of the matter says : yes they are.

So I deal with it.

Truthers are unable to process the very meaning of assymetric tactics, and are possibly even psychologically traumatized by the thought.

They therefore construct their scraecrow to attack, and each formulate their own little scenario on how the "NWO" accomplished 9/11.

And since all these scenarios are built from a fantasy, the result is what we see. A totally disjointed effort from your collection of scared kids that infight amongst yourselves:

1- Pentagon flyover guys have other truthers debunking them
2- Explosive demo believers have thermite believers debunking them
3- etc......

And it all because to confront the improbability of one's own scenario results in that scarecrow that truthers need to have..... vanishes. And now they need to confront reality.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah. I'm sorry but it's too obvious it was an inside job. Only idiots believe the Official (Bullsh*t) Story!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d541e0c56d7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

if you wanna go that route,then I'm going to say only idiots believe these assinine conspiracy theories out there.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander,just sayin'

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
Yeah yeah yeah. I'm sorry but it's too obvious it was an inside job. Only idiots believe the Official (Bullsh*t) Story!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d541e0c56d7.jpg[/atsimg]

Ah the Truthers backbone to their argument...INSULTS..well done boy!

Truthers have played every card in the pack and added a few more when they found their theories (lies) were so preposterous even they couldn't handle saying them out loud.

But Truthers do just shout louder and LOUDER to get across their feeble point.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, you are an idiot if you believe the official story..

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

if you're refering to me,please do say where I said I believed the official story....? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
These people that think bankers are nice buishness people and the goverment loves em sure have one hell of a shock coming.

According to some even the attack on the US liberty is still a conspriacy theory because, well, err, Fox news say so.

Darwin in action and those that can not addapt to an enviroment will not survive whats coming as we have a financial breakdown or go to war first.

Please send GW-Bush over to europe because we have a warrant out for his arrest that does not even cover the ilegal prison camps the USA has setup all over the world where Bush should be sent to try out some of his water boarding

Remember folks we are not at war in Libya, it's a connectic military action and we drop bombs of love on inocent children and call those that get pi$$ed off cowards and terrorists.

9/11 not an inside job ! yeah right mate.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Sorry, I was deffinately not trying to single you out. My comments were directed at OSers.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join