It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel Over?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by BRAVO949
As long as American Christian taxpayers can be duped into thinking that Zionism is not racism, a group of converts from Europe are related to the people in the Bible and that Israel is an ally of the US Israel will exist.

Have to add, as long as the US economy is not slammed right into the gutter and the people in Israel who think they are Jews don't move out of Israel it will exist.

Every "nation" changes and if there is an Israel in 100 years it will not be anything like it is now.

"People in Israel think they are Jews?"

They are Jews, get over it!

What is a Christian? Why is it that anyone can be Christian, Muslim or Buddhist, but if you practice Judiasm and have European ancestry - you are a fake Jew? Get over it! Anyone who practices Judiasm or is born into the religion (like Christians, Muslims, Hindu's, Buddhists etc.,) is a REAL Jew!

Your beating a dead horse.

Bravo cannot make one post on ATS without extolling the evils of the jew. In his opinion, they are the only people capable of doing anything wrong, and are solely to blame for all world wars, the financial collapse, Mel Gibson getting arrested and Bravo stubbing his toe last saturday morning.

edit on 21-11-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Seems their are quite a few like that here on ATS
Cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
[dons asbestos suit and hat]

Jesus said, "But these, mine enemies, who would not that I should rule over them, bring them hither, and slay them before me."

Besides that, I am soooooooooooooo tired of all the shrill, self-serving rhetoric, the assassinations, and sundry dirty tricks. The blood is beginning, nay, has largely covered, their mask of heroic victimhood.
edit on 22-11-2011 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

new topics

<< 1   >>

join