It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is violence the answer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
have yall noticed how nobody is held responsible anymore unless they are poor.should we bring back public execution of our failed leaders.i say yes.i say not only them but their children too.alot of times a person will knowingly rip off a bank or business,dragging down the economy ,creating homelessness for thousands.would these folks be less likely to do so if they knew their children were held accountable too.im personally getting tired of seeing these people just get a few years in prison.what about our congress passing foolesh bills that run our country in the hole.i think losing there job is not enough,when they can turn around and get a job as a high payed lobbyist.or what about operation fast and furious that was to be used as an excuse to disarm america.treasonous?arent there repercussions anymore?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The problem is for that to happen they would have to pass a bill that would make their children liable for their own mistakes, so this will never happen. There is too much power in the upper echleons of society and something like this would never happen unless a civil war or something like that was to occur.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by robomont

When they control Police, Military and the Majority of the Worlds finances....YES! Violence is necessary. We still outnumber them. By far.

We take them out and the rest of the issues you have just disappear.
edit on 14-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
we may outnumber them... but never underestimate the power of $ when it comes to buying thermo-heat seeking-fancy weapons.

1000 bows and arrows, will still lose to 1 nuke.... anyways, just my thought

new topics

top topics

join