It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS MIBs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I had been trying to get into this forum, but no matter what I clicked, the ATS MIBs came up, and ya know, it 'jokingly' says you all are checking with your Langley Virginia Headquarters. Personally, I think you all were quietly removing threads that offended the New World Order Globalist Elite. Just like it says in small print at the bottom, there.
Was wondering what was going on, and if amyone else was getting this? Just a few minutes ago. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yes, I noticed that no threads were active at all. Not sure why. Someone will probably explain why shortly. The MIB page is a little creepy but I wouldn't become too concerned. Things happen all the time around here, sometimes arousing suspicion but I try no to get too carried away.

edit: would-> wouldn't
edit on 14-9-2011 by cams because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
They periodically upload all new data from the site to their handlers. Nothing to worry about.

XL5

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
They should have said in the fine print: This page is the reason the towers fell, we sent this page back in time with the Tittorflux gate and used it to turn the steel supports into element 115 using the Boblazarium rearrangement module. YOU MADE IT FALL!

lol

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Every website does routine maintenance from time to time. ATS changed the image to that MIB style one not that long ago...

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Now if I can just get you to look at this little light........

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
They should have said in the fine print: This page is the reason the towers fell, we sent this page back in time with the Tittorflux gate and used it to turn the steel supports into element 115 using the Boblazarium rearrangement module. YOU MADE IT FALL!

lol

Ha ha that made me laugh very uncontrollably that my symbiotic Alien implant aborted itself and decided to embed itself in my cat who had such contempt and chagrin that it vomited it back up in a furball whence it immediately expired. and shape shifted in to a BlueJay and flew away...

XL5

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Hey, no problem Epsillion70, I guess Dr.Who changed me a bit. Also, even if ATS was the MIB it would be Men In Business and the pupet master would be and number of AD "services". Not like we could do anything about it anyway even if they were the real MIB.

top topics

join