It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sodom and Gomorrah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

What are your opinions on that matter after watching these videos? Divine judgment or some kind of natural disaster that caused it? If it was a natural disaster what could have caused it?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GNUFanx86

'Twas a nuclear explosion. Hence the warning not to look back at Sodom and Gomorrah upon destruction or you'll be blinded.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It was a comet or meteorite. They said when it entered the atmosphere it broke into many pieces causing massive fireballs plummeting to earth. I saw it on like like bio tv or one of those channels. Yeah thats what they said caused it. Look for it on youtube its pretty intresting. Plus I would lean a little toward natural or cosmical instead of heavenly, only because heaven can not be proven for obvious reasons.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

'Twas a nuclear explosion. Hence the warning not to look back at Sodom and Gomorrah upon destruction or you'll be blinded.

How was it a nuclear explosion? How did they have that technology back then? Also it says Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt. Not blinded.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

That makes sense but I never heard of a meteor or comet made of sulfur though.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Oh, What was I referring to then? That makes even more sense. Maybe it was Ash that looked like salt?

I still think Nuclear explosion from Angel Gabriels awesome space weapons.
edit on 15-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GNUFanx86
reply to post by AllUrChips

That makes sense but I never heard of a meteor or comet made of sulfur though.

You can visit Sodom and Gomorrah today on a trip to Israel.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Almost the same thing happened not long ago in Rome! the bang, crash was heard many miles away. people feared for there lives and ran for shelter. there was huge relief when it turned out that the pope had dropped his wallet.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix
Almost the same thing happened not long ago in Rome! the bang, crash was heard many miles away. people feared for there lives and ran for shelter. there was huge relief when it turned out that the pope had dropped his wallet.

Absurd. We all know the pope uses a purse.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

He He

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Michael Rood is in The Way International, a cult. I grew up near New Knoxville, Ohio where the headquarters are and have met some members. They recruit like this...(and I know because I have been approached by them) and I am relating an incident that happened while I was working near them...

One evening at Hardee's Restaurant, many people had come in as usual and the place was full. The Way was hosting their annual Rock of Ages conference and because we were the only open restaurant late in the evening, those members came in. There were about 30 of them. They went to each individual cashier, that happened to be girls and addressed each of them with the same words and spoke with the same tone of voice "What is your name? Oh that's a lovely name. Do you live near here?" This would have passed unnoticed, except they spoke that exact phrase to each girl. We were forewarned about them so we just waved them off. Our manager had already told us what to expect and to look out for them. One of the girls decided to take off early without informing us, we were so busy we just did not have time to look for her. The manager finally had time and asked where she was, we did not know and all went to find her. She just happened to have been in her car smoking marijuana with some friends.

But the reaction of the manager was of panic. It was very creepy to have every member of this group address us with the same phrase and tone of voice.

Michael Rood does say some very interesting things and it is obvious that he has studied a lot. But I would take what Michael Rood says with a grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Thanks for that video, that was amazing. I'd like to see someone come and debunk THAT...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

I posted a better video basically with the same info, and not made by Michael Rood.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto

Thanks for that video, that was amazing. I'd like to see someone come and debunk THAT...

If you enjoyed that watch "Mountain of Fire". And I especially like how tests show the sulfur is 95.72% pure. Nowhere on Earth can sulfur be found naturally that pure.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

once again we agree on something, what is this world comming to.

I've seen all the videos of S&G, i have no explanation for it other then God was pissed about something or aliens?

Since i don't buy the alien thing as of yet, i'll have to go with the God was pissed theory

Either way, it is truely amazing.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Thanks again, I'll take kudos when they r offered. Lol. U guys gotta watch "Mountain of Fire" which shows the mountain Moses received the Torah. And the altar at the base, as well as the rock where water flowed to nourish the Hebrews after their captivity.

Then check out the excavation videos of Jericho.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I've seen them all actually, they are quite good... though the S&G videos kinda shocked me...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I've seen them all actually, they are quite good... though the S&G videos kinda shocked me...

I was shocked too, especially the part about the salt licks for the gazelles. Those are PEOPLE. Ewww.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The scientific information about the uniqueness and purity of the sulfur is very interesting.
It's amazing the ash is still there after all these centuries.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
What i can't figure out is why this thread has remained open when i created the same thread almost a year ago...

I guess mine is old news

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join