It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican drug cartels killing people who denounce cartels on social networks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

In order to chat with someone you must be on their friends list, same for messenger ones email address or screen name would have to be obtained surely if this had been the matter it can be traced back to a recent friend request or someone inquiring about an email address.

That being said i was not aware netstat would return an ip through facebook chat, only through a file transfer in messenger?

www.plagiarismtoday.com...

Not sure about that one, but yeah if the exif data of a photo in your home is obtained i suppose you are an easy target.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i think everyones got this story a bit twisted.

it sounds to me like they already knew who the people were, and punished them for running their mouth via social networking site.

they didnt hunt down random people jay and silent bob style....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Apparently they did it again...

Woman decapitated in Mexico for web posting

Police found a woman's decapitated body in a Mexican border city on Saturday, alongside a handwritten sign saying she was killed in retaliation for her postings on a social networking site.

The gruesome killing may be the third so far this month in which people in Nuevo Laredo were killed by a drug cartel for what they said on the internet.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

They need to get some Anon accounts on the go.. Im going to post something bad about these cartels on my friends website and see if they kill him...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join