It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this! (Hoaxed WTC7 video)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This must be real to then? Prove it fake.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I can see several flashes in this video, at least 5 different ones.

In a recent conversation with a truther I was told there were flashes and bangs in WTC 7. I told the person that no, there were not, else it would have been recorded on the many videos. Now you are showing a demolition and you claim there are no flashes. But I can clearly see flashes in this video.

It is interesting how perception can be so completely different between people. People often see what they want to see.
edit on 17-9-2011 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Its old news that WTC7 was brought down with explosives, even the lease holder said that on camera when he told the fire department to "pull it". Fire fighters do NOT use explosives and to rig a building that big would take weeks not hours.

Another point is that building 7 fell in the same way that the twin towers did and explosions was heard there by hundreds of people.

This proves that governments can do what the hell they want too and get away with it.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Its old news that WTC7 was brought down with explosives, even the lease holder said that on camera when he told the fire department to "pull it". Fire fighters do NOT use explosives and to rig a building that big would take weeks not hours.

Another point is that building 7 fell in the same way that the twin towers did and explosions was heard there by hundreds of people.

This proves that governments can do what the hell they want too and get away with it.

Pull it is one of the most over-used statements ever. In demolition, "pull it" is only used when referring to tying cables to the building, and pulling it down physically.

However, when speaking to firefighters, pull it can refer to pulling the operation of attempting to recover WTC 7 and search through debris for survivors. WTC 7 was having reports of a three story bulge and a 20 story chunk "scooped" out of it on the lower floors. We have pictures of the 8 story corner damage and even a chunk of the edge of the roof that was knocked off by debris from WTC 1.

Everybody who paid attention knew for hours that WTC 7 was going to come down. Only the Truth Movement denies that this was the case.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

I don't think you realise how easy it is to take a photo from the video (seconds before it falls, overlay over the actual footage. Then add the flashes yourself.. I made one a page back to show how that is done, except in mine I left the building standing.

Mine took all of 2mins to make, imagine if i'd spent an hour or a day or a week or 10 years.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Serious question was anyone in Building 7 when the first plane hit the first tower?
I'm guessing there was but I have never heard anything about that whether it was evacuated or even empty at the time.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

I do realize that, I kind of wonder what it has to do with my post. Did you click on "reply to" by accident?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart
Serious question was anyone in Building 7 when the first plane hit the first tower?
I'm guessing there was but I have never heard anything about that whether it was evacuated or even empty at the time.

Yes, building seven was evacuated before the towers collapsed, though there was one guy in them during both collapses. Barry Jennings, if you've heard of him. He showed up almost right after the evacuation had taken place. He commented on how there was still steaming coffee and such. Then, the power went out, and the elevators refused to work. This is when the first tower fell (South Tower). He proceeded to take the stairs down the entire building, and around the time when he got to the seventh floor, the other tower (North Tower) fell and bombarded WTC 7 with debris, blowing out the stairwell below Jennings. It took a couple hours or so before he was able to get the attention of firefighters and get out of the building.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Yes I know Barry Jennings but I didn't realise he was in Building 7, I actually thought he was in one of the towers, didn't he claim he was stepping over dead bodies? I blame panic on a lot of people stories, not saying he was an attention seeker but that must have been pretty scary being trapped in a building alone while giant buildings around you collapse.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Yes I know Barry Jennings but I didn't realise he was in Building 7, I actually thought he was in one of the towers, didn't he claim he was stepping over dead bodies? I blame panic on a lot of people stories, not saying he was an attention seeker but that must have been pretty scary being trapped in a building alone while giant buildings around you collapse.

Yeah, it was something about when he finally made it out, a couple hours after the collapse, the firefighters told him not to look down, because there were people and parts of people along with the debris on the ground from the towers. Not something I imagine anyone would want to see or feel.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Always makes me laugh...truthers haha

Im glad that this is in the HOAX bin
Edward Current made it for laughs.....it seems its fairly easy to fool people who believe something lol.

Would all the truthers like to apologize to the other members for being far too gullible?? haha thought not :p

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Here is some video I shot at 8:22 am September 11th, 2001. I know this is before the planes hit but I was impatient. Check out the "workers".

ima jin

edit on 2-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: To say JUST KIDDING EH? Weird footage none the less......

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join