It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this! (Hoaxed WTC7 video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
No seriously, debunk this.

I have to go out so I can't look at it very carefully. There are a couple of really interesting things about it that suggests it may not be faked, but I don't have time to check for the obvious (such as a flipped image).
edit on 15-9-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Is this video for real?

Here it is from the other side

In the new video the flashes seem to occur on the side not ever seen during collapse.It is quite possible they used pre-existing video and flipped it horizontally to make it appear that it is from a new angle.

edit on 14-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I seriously debunk this. Debunk it, because it means nothing.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
if this isnt faked (and im sure people can verify it)
could this be the end to 911 doubt?
if its real there is no doubt that its inside job

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yeah, it's fake. Whenever they only give you a few seconds, it's fake. Why not show more of the video, ya know? A new angle to an important event would be welcomed, so why not post the WHOLE video from their camera?

Plus whoever shot the footage would have some type of commentary because if this was a real video, it would be the most important video from 911.

Nicely done, but fake.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkwing01

Where are our video experts? If this video is for real, then it is very clear evidence of the squibs. That is definitely not just pressure ejections from the collapsing floors.

Also, it appears to be real to me, because the flashes are blinding, and they affect the focus of the camera. I don't see how someone could fake that.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
WOW!

Only took 10 years to nearly the anniversary for this footage to show up...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The video looks legit, watch it a few times and pay attention to the audio, seems like an additional track to me.
Considering the audio seems fake, I'm willing to bet the flashes are too.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

it is as real as Obama's birth certificate.
2nd line

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkwing01

We all know that was a controlled demolition =D

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Whenever they only give you a few seconds, it's fake. Why not show more of the video, ya know? A new angle to an important event would be welcomed, so why not post the WHOLE video from their camera?
Truthers have complained about this for years and have gone as far as applying for freedom of information requests to see more that 10 seconds of the collapse. ect ect. Besides its 5:19, 7 hours after 2 towers fell, your 1997's camcorder batteries were almost dead, you started recording when you heard the booms. This excuse was used with the " 911 from my apartment" video that had many edits during crucial times.

Plus whoever shot the footage would have some type of commentary because if this was a real video, it would be the most important video from 911.
Nicely done, but fake.

They were told the very next day that it fell due to fire, why should the camcorder holder question his government? I am sure there are hundreds of hours of important footage sitting in old dusty tapes that some day will be like Zauprauder x 100 concerning 911

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Yeah, it's fake. Whenever they only give you a few seconds, it's fake. Why not show more of the video, ya know? A new angle to an important event would be welcomed, so why not post the WHOLE video from their camera?

Nicely done, but fake.

Why play a 10 minute video when the only important part is a few seconds worth?
Short isn't ALWAYS fake.
Who in their right mind would attach themselves to this video, if real, only to get a target on themselves for it whether fake or not?

Kind of a weak baseline to debunking if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It would be easy to debunk because we have seen all of the building 7 footage. So if any one can find the same video with out the blast then its a fake.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Real or not. windows 7. i mean building seven, came down just like the others. man made :/

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
It would be easy to debunk because we have seen all of the building 7 footage. So if any one can find the same video with out the blast then its a fake.
I cant ever recall seeing this angle before unless they reversed the image to make it appear that it's viewed from a new angle.The other side of the WTC 7 looks like this which should be the side viewed in the video and as you can see it is not. So therefore the video is fake. End of story.
See the top?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Im going to jam the 2 videos for comparison on the same post to make it easier to cross check

old

new

link   
Are there any serious debunkers here, or just kids crackin wise for stars?
Sometimes I think there would be more intelligent conversations in forums without the desire for a status.
edit on 14-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
I cant ever recall seeing this angle before unless they reversed the image to make it appear that it viewed from a new angle.

Quite right. This appears to be entirely video manipulation and audio tracks. The guy who made it was really clever too, because he knew to add a delay in the explosions to account for the building being at a distance.

Here is a video that may contain the sample, at 4:19 :

www.youtube.com...

As someone who has done video editing in the past, the degradation of the OP's video is caused by the zooming. The camera zooming and moving is all digital and the image is flipped horizontally. I'm willing to bet that the audio and explosions are added in. It is automatically easily faked due to the quality being so low. It means you can be less precise, but still appear convincingly real.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Someone technically savvy could sync the videos at the exact moment of collapse, and then back them up and watch them simultaneously from all angles, including the new video.

Also, someone said the sound seems to not match the video, but what you are experiencing is the lag between the light and sound, similar to a fireworks show. To me, seeing that the lag, and the echo are both present makes the video seem that much more legit!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Are there any serious debunkers here, or just kids crackin wise for stars?
Sometimes I think there would be more intelligent conversations in forums without the desire for a status.
edit on 14-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Your not debunking it, so your one of those kids?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join