It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric UFO's .....what do you think?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Just as you can show me a website that says the speed of light is constant I can also direct you to a load of websites which say it is not.

www.usatoday.com...
www.newscientist.com...

We know that speed is related to time and as a massive gravitational force can dilate time it thus can also modify speed including speed of C.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by LUXUS

The Lyne method which is the Tesla method has worked independently from Lyne.

You say what

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RickCarter

Welcome to ATS Rick. Nice to have you here.

How did you come by this info/idea, if I may ask?

@ Luxus and NavalFC. The SOL does change in a medium, but is always a bit slower, never faster.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RickCarter

Rick - I might be wrong, but I believe that the Universe will never return to its pre-expansion state. The Universe will forever be constantly expanding from the Big Bang.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have to agree with LUXUS - That the speed of light photon's would not be constant in a vacuum, while being sucked into a black hole; before the photon's reach the event horizon.

Just a wild guess, but I believe the photon's would be faster than the SOL, during the journey to the black hole.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well, electricity and magnetism are interconnected, and magnetism is obviously a transdimensional force that either repels or draws elements with transdimensional components along vectors that are basically "in" and "out" of the fabric of their existence. UFOs that are able to create a phantom mass separate from themselves and strong enough for them to continuously fall into may do it through the generation of gravity waves, which might require generation of an insane amount of electromagnetism. I suppose it has to do with the way gravity is related to electromagnetism, which had Einstein scratching his old grey head for a long time.

On the other hand, there is a lot of literature that suggests interdimensional UFOs might somehow bypass the need for generating a lot of electricity or magnetism, and use a kind of mechanism/mind linked amplified consciousness where the pilot "wills" themselves to where (or when) they want to be. How this is done is anybody's guess, but it may only be minimally associated with any kind of EM other than brain waves and power needed to run the "consciousness amplifier."

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by LUXUS

The Lyne method which is the Tesla method has worked independently from Lyne.

You say what

People have used the Tesla method.
Which Lyne has indicated.
The resultant levitation only has been viewed and deemed a TT Brown method.
But was not.
This perhaps many times.
This is the vertical pull from above that Tesla said would happen.
The Tesla ship is also pulled in the horizontal buy a concentrated force
using a termination of a half sphere call Tesla bulb.
No one to my knowledge has independently of the cartels incorporated
the Tesla bulb to match the Tesla ship.

Lazar and the gravity wave is wrong as well as having no equipment.
Mercury is no help and a corrosive material.
www.google.com...
Typical damaging information anti Tesla agents of the cartels want to
tell people who believe anything. Its a stretch.
www.google.com...

I found a controlling force other than Tesla and perhaps part
of the anti Tesla cartels:
www.google.com...
31/2 hours long

ED: we better check this out first:
www.google.com...

A tendency to be too ready to believe that something is real or true.

Stretching easy minds into a lack of reality.
I think some circus owners once spoke of those folks.

edit on 9/22/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
UFOs are more than likely powered not by electricity, but powered by clean renewable energy sources that these flying discs use for their propulsion dynamics. Soon we will all be able to see and use these things in action !

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RickCarter
reply to post by awcgs

My name is Rick Carter, and I want everyone to understand how many UFOs fly. Please understand that the force of gravity is actually generated by the interaction of two or more gravitational fields. (It is all part of the Universe seeking to return to its pre-expansion state.) If one of these gravitational fields can be suppressed or nullified (usually the smaller one), then the force of gravity can potentially be suppressed or nullified, too. These ETs use quantum mechanical technology (probably scalar wave) to locally suppress the gravitation field of their UFO vehicles. The reason why electrical systems have previously shut down when earlier UFOs flew over our vehicles or facilities, is that these scalar waves also interfere with the flow of free electrons in standard conductors, basically temporarily turning standard conductors into dielectrics. This presents a problem when it comes to generating these scalar wave fields, which in turn requires new quantum technology. This local suppression of the gravitational characteristics of matter also results in the suppression of mass and inertial characteristics of matter, too. This in turn enables these UFOs to accelerate and turn at incredible speed, without serious effects upon their occupants on board. But this field also extends a short distance beyond these UFOs, and affects the surrounding air molecules. This not only causes these air molecules to glow (ionization), but it also suppresses the supersonic shock wave (sonic boom) in the air when these UFOs go supersonic, because these local air molecules close to these UFOs have temporarily lost their mass and inertia characteristics too, and therefore they fail to transfer their energy to other surrounding air molecules, which is necessary if a sonic boom is to propagate out from a supersonic vehicle. It is very likely we will possess these same advanced quantum technologies before this latest century is over (if we don't already possess them now), as long as we don't destroy ourselves first under the influence of these ET installed terminal religious ("End Time") belief systems known as the Abrahamic religions.

edit on 21-9-2011 by RickCarter because: Further explanation of the force of gravity.

Thanks to all of you. I have now a better understanding of my question! ATS rocks and I Again thank you all.
Please add more on this subject as it sparks my interest. I believe that we are visited and live among ET`s.
so I`m always asking questions.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
As this applies to the above quote...Gravity is not a force...it is Space/Time Geometry and no one after all these years has found any evidence of a GRAVITON and neither have they found the Higgs-Bosson particle as it most likely does not exist.

To suggest that gravity is "generated" or is a result of Field...is pure speculation. Without a shred of logic.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
As this applies to the above quote...Gravity is not a force...it is Space/Time Geometry and no one after all these years has found any evidence of a GRAVITON and neither have they found the Higgs-Bosson particle as it most likely does not exist.

To suggest that gravity is "generated" or is a result of Field...is pure speculation. Without a shred of logic.
Split Infinity

Well, you can flip the script.

"As this applies to the above quote...Gravity is not a space/time geometry...it is a field/force and no one after all these years has found any evidence of a space/time geometry and neither have they found the Higgs-Bosson particle as it most likely does not exist.

To suggest that gravity is "not generated" or is a result of geometry...is pure speculation. Without a shred of logic."

It's all speculation. I like the idea though! And at some intuitive level the geometry idea feels more correct.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Tesla knew the secret of gravity or how to generate force on a body in space or his
saucer or UFO as we call them now. He took the secret with him except for the
few that naturally have his machine.

here are some details on how electrostatic forces are done:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

with some corrections

From what I hear the UFO operates on mechanical waves like pressure waves but because they are electrostatic and made in such a way to distribute electrical charge of the negative type to point to the ship, well a tremendous force is created to lift the ship up and to pull it at high speed. Don't forget electrical waves are sent out at the speed of light and that can involve a huge volume of plus and minus charges. Here is the next step. The oscillating frequency must find the appropriate state of the - & + so as not to separate them but only to hold them from excessive movement as to point the minus toward the ship. The ship being a + of course. No magnetism or EM waves or any other popular ideas that I found fit the operation designed by Tesla.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Gravity is closely tied to electrical activity mostly from all the stars in the billions and
billions according to Carl Sagan, just the number stars not the gravity that was discovered
by Tesla with all his voltage and frequency work that no one else did or has ever done
since. Main reason we do not know and also Tesla kept the force from electricity secret
and had to work under contract until he sold out to German development. The Martians
Tesla heard has since been decided to be waves from the planet. Thus UFOs should give
off some type of signal but probably needs one of those Tesla receivers for electrostatic
energy.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join