It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric UFO's .....what do you think?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Although there are ways of taping in to the Electromagnetic spectrum in ways we are just learning to do....E.T. craft are using a slightly more exotic method of travel. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
TeslaandLyne vague? Nebulous at times, even? Nahhh
But so can we all be. (It is a joke TeslaandLyne, laugh and realize it as a compliment my friend!) I do take issue with his thought that there are no "ETs" though, from personal experience. I got a good dose of Walton partially in mine, positive though.

But really, what Tesla did was pick up in a particular vein of research where Faraday left off. Most credible EM researchers have done the same. Go to the source. Reading Faraday's journals you can see that even Ed L must have done the same. It starts with Faraday. Slug through it. 99% failures mostly, but he rules out. Personally, where I think Tesla went right was in his experimenting with resonance. That's chapter 2 of the ship mystery, IMO. emf (electro motive forces) coupling effect? Some kind of intense Cooper pairing perhaps? Any way, Faraday was floored by another colleague's research into what is termed cymatics (pop-culture term), that is the morphologies of mechanical waveforms. That may be chapter 3 in the mystery.

TeslaandLyne, are you doing the experiments and have made the discoveries yourself, or just obsessively intrigued/impressed, as most of us are? Sincerely, no joke. Could you give us a complete discription of how you think the ships work?

Here's my take of the phenomenon, based on personal observation. The humongous "V"/boomarang that flew directly overhead was compleetely aglow in a purple plasma. If my calculations are right, given it's general size based on it's elevation as it flew over it would have to have been charged in the billions of V. Lightning bolts are 1 - 5 MV. So it's impossible as an effect of direct charge and emf, so have to say no on ion wind. There is something else involved otherwise it should have discharged to ground. That is, unless as another poster a while back pointed out, that glow has nothing to do with it's propulsion but rather was part of a spectrum cloaking surface... hence like a plasma TV screen over the entire surface of the vehicle, and they were just saying "hi" by lighting up the surface with a powerful glow. Not really sure, but leaning to the later. It's a good hypothesis.

But the plasma effect was just that. There was no spacing in the plasma (suggesting seperated plates or such) but was one big piece radiating from the entire undersurface. No traditional propulsion/engines seen. Didn't feel anything at close range (static/magnetic effects, heat, wind, etc). That's why I'm leaning more that it may have been a hull cloaking type of surface projection, or whatever.

The more I look into it, the more I'm beginning to think that perhaps we haven't discovered all possible conversions of energy. Our ability to understand is only as good as our instruments to detect it. Perhaps there's some kind of undiscovered/misunderstood meta-effect involved. Just sayin.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The Big V...is a Lockheed Stealth Blimp. It is of ridged construction and uses a form of propultion that is similar to a LIFTER...it moves air away from it without the use of conventional engines. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Well, see, that's my point. It flew up close directly overhead, and I didn't feel a wind. No static charge in the air. And to have charged a surface to the degree that it ionizes the air would be in the billions of volts and so would have discharged to the ground, let alone be able to conatin that level of energy in... the air.

I would have to rule out a charged blimp, sorry.
Not saying that a Townsend/Brown blimp wouldn't work or be interesting, just that what I saw was nothing like that. It's something else.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8

Well, see, that's my point. It flew up close directly overhead, and I didn't feel a wind. No static charge in the air. And to have charged a surface to the degree that it ionizes the air would be in the billions of volts and so would have discharged to the ground, let alone be able to conatin that level of energy in... the air.

Not saying that a Townsend/Brown blimp wouldn't work or be interesting, just that what I saw was nothing like that. It's something else.

This tech does not ionize air...it simply moves it. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

If this was one of those super zepplins, and it doesn't ionize the air, what do you suppose the intense glow on the entire surface was?

I find it hard to believe that the military (or whoever) would fly their exotic ships over Sacramento at 22:30 - 23:00, fairly near an airport and directly crossing a busy air traffic corridor/landing approach, at an altitude of about 100 - 200ft, with the very leading tip of the V directly over me (not off to the side or such). And this particular sighting happened on July 4th, 2-3 weeks after a very personal experience with non-human intelligences, which has changed me forever? It was as if they were saying "hi" on a very symbolic day, Independence day.

I hope I'm not coming off as egotistical. There were just too many events and variables leading up to, and during that fly over for me to believe it was ours and/or that it was just coincidence. They did other things throughout the next 2 years, sometimes on request. Not just me, but my wife also (and she is by far not a "UFO" nut if you catch my drift). She's been blown away with what she's seen on her own.

And unless the pilots or the ships themselves have some way to move objects in someone's house like poltergeists, or create illusions of shadow people moving around inside, and/or telepathic thought projection, and just high-strangeness in general, I'm going to have to nix the Lockheed explanation.

Do those Lockheed ships come in ball plasma form? Flashing/flickering black accorn form? Can they flash brightly and jump strait up into the stratosphere in under a second in equi-distant spacing? Can the "V"s stop on a dime and point their nose almost towards the ground (wife saw that one)? Can they bank 90° flying/hovering very slowly 200 or so ft off the ground and stay in the air just fine? That's pretty slick if they can!
edit on 19-9-2011 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2011 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8

Where, when, and how big? And did it bear any similarity to this?

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

That video is bunk and anyone with even a rudimentary knowledge of physics could prove it. The biggest BS claim he makes is when he says the speed of light is different from planet to planet. This is utterly a lie.

Due to the conservation of energy, which states that the amount of energy in the universe is constant,

the equation E = Mc^2 giving energy, if C - the speed of light - were to change, then M has to change to keep E constant. if M - Mass changes, then it throws gravity for a loop as well. Galaxies and solar systems might not then even be able to hold together, orbits would not be stable, if C were constantly changing. It would make the calculations needed for space travel much different then what they are.
The speed of light is a constant - 186,000 MPS.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Where, when, and how big? And did it bear any similarity to this?

www.ufoevidence.org...

Sacramento, a couple of years ago oat about 22:30 - 23:00 on 4th of July night. As it flew directly overhead it took up a bit more than my entire field of view from tip to tip. The purple glow looked more like these...

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

And was shaped just like this
ufos.about.com...
www.cassiopaea.org...
edit on 20-9-2011 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The basic working theory explained by bob Lazar best describes the functioning of these craft i.e. a focused gravity wave causing a local asymmetry in the gravity field which results in motion.

As for Mr Lyne sorry but the ideas he has promoted are “his” and not Teslas, he often says tesla said this and said that however if you actually search the works of Tesla you will find he never said these things.
Truth is Tesla never told anyone about his theory of flight and we don’t even know if he was successful.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by awcgs

An older close buddy's dad was involved in the Philedelphia Experiment.

Real exotic stuff really happened with that.

I had another connection to it, too but I've forgotten the details of that one.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

You are correct in that the high voltage is a secondary effect ie the glowing plasma that surrounds the craft is not necessary for the lofting of the craft itself. The colour of this plasma changes with altitude due to change in pressure and also depends on the power output of the core.

Essentially Scientists have long speculated that there is a grand unifying force but have never found it. A device which could create such a force would generate high voltage, a magnetic field and a gravity wave simultaneously however only the gravity component would be necessary for motion.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Although there are ways of taping in to the Electromagnetic spectrum in ways we are just learning to do....E.T. craft are using a slightly more exotic method of travel. Split Infinity

An enlightening thread OP - S&F

Based on my pure speculation, I would have to partially disagree with your statement - SplitInfinity.

But I believe that the generation of electric voltage, is a vital component of any flying saucer.

Since the saucer shape is the perfect shape for the generation of electricty, because of its ability to spin the upper or bottom outer shell or having both spin in opposite directions at the same time. This "spinning," could generate massive amounts of voltage to power the magnetic shield, that contains the lighted fusion plasma; which can generate electric currents powered by the voltage, by using fluidity of the plasma itself.

What causes the disc to spin is still up for grabs; but I believe that the spin is caused by a black hole dust infused bottom ceramac plate of the saucer taken from a rotating black hole that was blown to smithereens, by an antimatter bomb that was refined into the classic flying saucer shape.

What gives the flying saucer anti-grav properties?
It could be the negative or postive poles of the computer driven magnetic shield, the contained plasma, or to a lesser possibility - The postive or negative polarity of the starship itself; or maybe all three intertwined.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 20-9-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 20-9-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 20-9-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 20-9-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 20-9-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 20-9-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by awcgs

While I appreciate the question being asked..i personally don't feel this is accurate..not electric by itself for sure.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
The basic working theory explained by bob Lazar best describes the functioning of these craft i.e. a focused gravity wave causing a local asymmetry in the gravity field which results in motion.

As for Mr Lyne sorry but the ideas he has promoted are “his” and not Teslas, he often says tesla said this and said that however if you actually search the works of Tesla you will find he never said these things.
Truth is Tesla never told anyone about his theory of flight and we don’t even know if he was successful.

Sorry but Lazar is more right if he says gravity wave which is the same
as what Tesla did and Lyne says Tesla did.
The Tesla wave in his ship, which is our saucer or UFO, creates a force
as done in nature. A force is what gravity is. Thus Lazar and Lyne are
spot on as Tesla created force as he tells you when he moves gasses
in a tube around in 1891 to cause illumination without an Edison filament.
That is why UFOs glow and are good in photos.
In 1940 Tesla even says he can make force.
His last announced word as Nazi spies knew what he was talking about.
Tesla even mentions making free air illuminate.
How. By the same method Tesla always used by electrical contact with
the fine matter. Moving the fine matter around the ship is the Lazar gravity
wave by way of Tesla methods the Lyne tells everyone how Tesla did it.
Lyne is well aware of the force involved and why and how the Tesla ship
moves.
ED: Tesla spoke reams of his ship supported by vertical force and moved
by a horizontal force. The items used are shown in his patents.
One only has to realize the electrical to fine matter connection works.
In reverse picking up energy in the fine matter will provide free energy
as his ship demonstrates over unity performance.
ED+: Duh in other words Tesla made gravity waves.
Lazar is right but can't say Tesla or Lyne or admit the electrical
generation of force by the Tesla method which is still used today.

edit on 9/20/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Tesla was working on many theory's of flight and I have read all the statements "He" made on this. One system was to include the tesla turbine as an major component though he never said how this was to be used, another system he stated was purely mechanical (probably some type of inertia propulsion, yet another uses something he calls ropes which I suspect could be based on further developments of the tesla death ray weapon. Teslas illustration of a large flying machine shows it to be cylindrical in shape yet he also said do not be surprised if you see him flying on a machine small enough to enter a window and resembling a stove.

From this we know that tesla was looking at solving the problem of flight from many angles.

Tesla never talks about making Ether rigid using high frequency EM, he never said that the pancake coil was part of his flying machine...There are lots of thing Lyne says Tesla said which I know for a fact he did not

I personally suspect Tesla was using charged liquid mercury because later two of his students were experimenting with liquid mercury vortex engines, O T Carr and Marconi, Marconis device later was handed to the Nazis and they later developed it into the Bell device which we know formed the power core of the Vril saucers.

Lyne is an electrical Engineer, if he is so convinced he knows what tesla was thinking why dont he go and make a model....and then watch it not get off the ground because I'm convinced a device based on Lynes concept will not get off the ground.

edit on 20-9-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

That video is bunk and anyone with even a rudimentary knowledge of physics could prove it. The biggest BS claim he makes is when he says the speed of light is different from planet to planet. This is utterly a lie.

Due to the conservation of energy, which states that the amount of energy in the universe is constant,

the equation E = Mc^2 giving energy, if C - the speed of light - were to change, then M has to change to keep E constant. if M - Mass changes, then it throws gravity for a loop as well. Galaxies and solar systems might not then even be able to hold together, orbits would not be stable, if C were constantly changing. It would make the calculations needed for space travel much different then what they are.

The speed of light is not constant and varies depending how far you are from the centre of the galaxy. Same goes for a black hole, get close to a black hole and the speed of light may vary widely from the current value used.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by NavalFC

The speed of light is not constant and varies depending how far you are from the centre of the galaxy. Same goes for a black hole, get close to a black hole and the speed of light may vary widely from the current value used.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong. The speed of light is a constant 186,000 Miles per second. The only way this changes is when light passes through another medium, during that duration. Other then that, it IS constant.
math.ucr.edu...

Against, the total amount of energy in the universe is constant, as it can not be created nor destroyed, only converted, which means the universal E is constant,
which means the result of the universal calculation
E=mc^2 with m representing the total mass of the universe the output E is always the same. Thus if C fluctuates, then by definition so must M to keep E constant. This would mean that all other functions of mass - such as gravity - would also be fluctuating, but they aren't. There is a gravitation constant.

If gravity flucuated wildly, life may not even be possible, let alone solar systems.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The Lyne method which is the Tesla method has worked independently from Lyne.
This in levitation only.
There is horizontal to take care of.
Now I have not worked out all the frequency and wire size and wire lengths involved
for different frequencies but the mass of copper seems evident as the charge
induction is perhaps faster than the speed of light and thus is transmitted by the environment
at the speed of light. This would be interesting in the case of the original foo craft that
is assumed to have only the cone coil. The Lyne method being tested on a small scale
and not even a foo cone drive that had a joy stick connection moved around on the one force
provided. So in just a levitation people would say TT Brown but the circuit was Tesla and
by Lyne as it was wave action. This wave action is similar to the two air core inductor
penetration of the fine matter shown in Tesla publication from 1891 and 1892 which I had
seen in my father possession for one wire or wireless lighting.
To build a ship with horizontal forces the Tesla bulb must be used.
Again my father once showed me a Tesla bulb.
Not quite a saucer set up but the tap to the vertical power source is also the Tesla tap
to acquire electricity from the environment. That is if one knows what the environment is.
Since the true nature of environment seems only to be revealed to Tesla researchers
and cartel agents that are ready to block the use in every way.
So the main coil action is picked off and sent to the bulb for horizontal flight.
All Tesla and all Lyne, one and the same.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by awcgs

My name is Rick Carter, and I want everyone to understand how many UFOs fly. Please understand that the force of gravity is actually generated by the interaction of two or more gravitational fields. (It is all part of the Universe seeking to return to its pre-expansion state.) If one of these gravitational fields can be suppressed or nullified (usually the smaller one), then the force of gravity can potentially be suppressed or nullified, too. These ETs use quantum mechanical technology (probably scalar wave) to locally suppress the gravitation field of their UFO vehicles. The reason why electrical systems have previously shut down when earlier UFOs flew over our vehicles or facilities, is that these scalar waves also interfere with the flow of free electrons in standard conductors, basically temporarily turning standard conductors into dielectrics. This presents a problem when it comes to generating these scalar wave fields, which in turn requires new quantum technology. This local suppression of the gravitational characteristics of matter also results in the suppression of mass and inertial characteristics of matter, too. This in turn enables these UFOs to accelerate and turn at incredible speed, without serious effects upon their occupants on board. But this field also extends a short distance beyond these UFOs, and affects the surrounding air molecules. This not only causes these air molecules to glow (ionization), but it also suppresses the supersonic shock wave (sonic boom) in the air when these UFOs go supersonic, because these local air molecules close to these UFOs have temporarily lost their mass and inertia characteristics too, and therefore they fail to transfer their energy to other surrounding air molecules, which is necessary if a sonic boom is to propagate out from a supersonic vehicle. It is very likely we will possess these same advanced quantum technologies before this latest century is over (if we don't already possess them now), as long as we don't destroy ourselves first under the influence of these ET installed terminal religious ("End Time") belief systems known as the Abrahamic religions.

edit on 21-9-2011 by RickCarter because: Further explanation of the force of gravity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join