It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo....tsk tsk...I will admit I laughed and again, if that was there, I would have sent it to everyone I know, lol.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

For as much as I'd like to say she has no chance...she is polling third...and she hasn't even declared she is running.

If she jumps in, Rick Perry drops out and Michelle Bachman drops out....she has a decent chance at getting the Republican nomination.

Do I think she would have a chance against Obama.....
No...snowballs have a better chance in hell than she does in a general election.

But it doesn't change the fact that she has built up this false image to get to where she is at so far.

link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

CJ,Sarah Palin will not be President. That I am sure of.As sure as Obama will not get a second term. That man couldnt fix things in his first,why give him a second chance?

link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

You should care because she ran on the last ticket as the Vice President of the USA. Where is everyone getting this idea she is not part of the machine??? She was almost VICE PRESIDENT! Idiocracy to the max- yeah, but why should I care?

CJ

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by fooks

You support Palin on EVERYTHING???

You match up 1 to 1 with her???

I find that very hard to believe...are you Sarah???

pretty much,

btw; my name translates to swa-friggin-heli as sa-ra.

obviously, i'd have to see what she does in the office.

it's all a horse race, do you bet on the dogs or the ponies?

i'm putting my money on the longshot.

i hate favorites.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

We shouldn't re-elect the bum- the only issue is there is no one to do the job - we are royally screwed.

CJ
edit on 15-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

You should care because she ran on the last ticket as the Vice President of the USA. Where is everyone getting this idea she is not part of the machine??? She was almost VICE PRESIDENT! Idiocracy to the max- yeah, but why should I care?

CJ

jens, she was ASKED to run.

it wasn't her idea.

pelosi was 2 heartbeats away from the POTUS. so what?

biden is 1 heartbeat away. more scary.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Is she REALLY relevant???

Whos going to vote for her?

Sarah Palin Not Impressed with Polls: "Polls are for Strippers and Cross-Country Skiers"

Yep,shes relevant.

I honestly wont vote if Palin and Obama are the last ones standing.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

No, she was not almost the vice president. There was a solid 4% margin there. And when you consider that she was very likely the CAUSE of that 4% margin... Seriously, I can't be the only person who believe John McCain was not actually serious about the campaign and picked Palin specifically to tank himself?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

I'll give you the Biden quote. Has that guy done ANYTHING? Talk about a jerk...

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by fooks

I'll give you the Biden quote. Has that guy done ANYTHING? Talk about a jerk...

CJ

Biden is harmless...he would serve as a placeholder if ever needed.

Which is why I don't think Obama will have him as his VP running mate again. I really think Clinton will end up being his VP pick for 2012.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

no man i i read something similar once upon a time and i reworded to fit current poltical thinking at the moment

sorry it wasnt on the whitehouse site i was jokkin and shouldnt have.

truth be told i dont know what i am anymore i lean right with just a dash of liberitarina ideal and anrachy

What in the holy hell is "liberitarina" and "anrachy" both have a nice ring to them but what is their platform.

Liberitarina and Anrachy sounds like two guys that play clarinets, or perhaps two players with the NBA.

Oh yeah, I think Sarah played fluet in highschool....

wiki...........Palin played flute in the junior high band, then attended Wasilla High School where she was the head of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes,[7]

edit on 15-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

That's cool. The person who came in second is somehow so far away from the political landscape that it is impossible for her to repeat a campaign and win. I would think a guy named Tony down at the local deli would be considered an impossible candidate. Someone who ran for VP on the last ticket? Ok. I guess now politicians in the news daily are for some reason not newsworthy. Lets eliminate all discussions about Romney, Bachman, Ron Paul - those people could NEVER win - heck none of them were up for VP! Just little missus hiding in the background.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

proper spelling is just a government plot to make you bow down and lick the jackboots of the statist grammar Nazis. FREE LETTER PLACEMENT! DON'T REGULATE MY WORDSMITHING!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

You'd be wrong. Unless you're going to argue that Mondale of Dukakais or Quayle or Dole or one of the many other failures of primaries past could make a sweeping comeback.

her time in the spotlight has injured her chances, friend. She has a devoted following, sure; So do the Grateful Dead. Doesn't make Deadheads smart, nor does it mean the Dead have talent, does it?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

the VP is life insurance for the prez.

"kill me and this is what you get" lol!

still don't believe this guy about anything he writes about her.

she would make a great prez.

no golf every other day, camp david or wasilla would be the places she hangs out and no overseas vacations.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

She isn't THAT out of it.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

She is polling third for the Republican nomination...and she hasn't even entered the race.

I don't support her...I think she is absolutely insane when it comes to policy...but she has a following of like minded crazies.

I would LOVE for her to get the nomination...because I support Obama

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I just had to do it - The Onion has had a field day with Biden...

WASHINGTON—Taking advantage of the warm spring weather Monday, Vice President Joe Biden parked his 1981 Trans Am in the White House driveway, removed his undershirt, and spent a leisurely afternoon washing the muscle car and drinking beer.

Biden Washes Trans AM

DALLAS—Following dozens of complaints from waitstaff and numerous incidents of property damage over the past 10 years, representatives from the Dave & Buster's corporation, a bar-restaurant chain offering a wide variety of arcade games, announced today that Vice President Joe Biden has been permanently banned from all 55 locations nationwide.

Biden Receives Lifetime Ban From Dave and Busters

"I need to steer clear of D.C. until some # blows over," said Biden, sitting in the far corner of a Mexican cantina with his back to the wall and taking a long swig from a bottle of Tecate Light. "It's nothing I can't handle, but let's just say there was a little misunderstanding. Somebody didn't get something they were supposed to get."

Biden Cools his Heels in Mexico for awhile

The stories on his all women body guards are hilarious.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I'm glad you know this as a fact. I can rest easier.
And all you have to do is listen to know, yes, the Greatful Dead were amazing musicians.
CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I do love that he's getting the Billy Carter / Roger Clinton treatment. Obama's the straight guy, Biden's the frat bum. There needs to be a sitcom.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join