It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by fooks

You really need to put some quotes in...I can't follow what you are trying to respond to.

Can I ask you why you support Palin? What issues do you and her agree on???

i was answering your post, line by line.

sober up dude.

everything as a matter of fact.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

you want a link whitehouse.gov or just think about the current poltical thinking of the party in power right now

the government is here to save us all from ourselves they know everything and we dont know jack.

the proof is in the pudding and it is a religion for far too many people.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is Palin's version of "Monkey Business"

She championed herself as the Social Conservative cheerleader, another "Do as I say, not as I do" hag that would love to see the government involved in what goes on in the bedroom, so long as it wasn't hers.

Just another drug-snorting floozy whose public image is concocted from a PR suit and polls. The Tea Party movement abandoned Ron Paul for this?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You made a post and listed all of the things you think are bad with Obama. You never mentioned Sarah. So just because everyone else is an aspenhole, we should go easy on Sarah? There in lies the argument of posting others transgressions and not addressing the OP's points of SP.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
The Tea Party movement abandoned Ron Paul for this?

Hijacked is a better word. BTW,hows old Glenn Beck been doing?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It doesn't. Have I defended Palin with these alegations? If we're going to look into the past of one politician, then we should be able to look into the past of all politicians.

Otherwise, it's just hypocritical.

Sure...and measure that past up against the image and values that person is trying to present to the public.

That puts things into perspective a little bit.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Sorry. It is against the Tea Party T&C to list articles where Democrats have been attacked for their behavior. According to the rules, only those with an "R" attached to their name get this treatment.
The fact that there is not a single thread on all of ATS attacking the sitting President for you name it should PROVE that ONLY "R's" get bad press. ONLY RRRRRRRRR's!!!!

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
This is Palin's version of "Monkey Business"

She championed herself as the Social Conservative cheerleader, another "Do as I say, not as I do" hag that would love to see the government involved in what goes on in the bedroom, so long as it wasn't hers.

Just another drug-snorting floozy whose public image is concocted from a PR suit and polls. The Tea Party movement abandoned Ron Paul for this?

drug snorting floozy? lolololol!!

that's rich!

how hot is it in deli now?

just kidding, you're a good guy! hey, did you pass on my complaint about my hair dryer?

i don't get no respect.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You brought up the alligations against her. I'm not defending them, just making the playing field even. You feel it's relavent, so how is it different with Obama?
I'm glad to see that you will no longer defend Obama with the same fervor, because it is all even now.

Sure I will defend Obama...when lies are told about him...with logical arguments like I always have.

I don't see ANYONE even trying to defend Palin. Either people like you saying it doesn't matter and getting all excited about Obama for some reason...or people trying to discredit the source.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

You support Palin on EVERYTHING???

You match up 1 to 1 with her???

I find that very hard to believe...are you Sarah???

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The difference is the word "scrutiny". Sarah Palin ISNT the President,will never BE the President,couldnt even get elected to be the vice president. Sarah Palin,cant create jobs,cant fix the administration,cant pass bills. Obama can.The litmus test will always be HIGHER for a sitting President,compared to a 9th place finished hopeful like Palin. Putting a microscope under her,is like TMZ telling the world Lindsy Lohan is doing drugs again. I would rather hear how Obama is going to fix this mess hes promised to get us out of,not his CONSTANT campaigning at every turn. Do you really care about Palin this much Outkast,or are you shilling this mans book?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Like it or not...Palin is a public figure...and she is still a very probably candidate for the 2012 election.

She has been dropping hints about getting into the campaign...so yes this is important.

She may very well be waiting to see how the fallout from this book goes before she makes her decision...at the very least she is waiting until after this book is released so it doesn't hit the shelves WHILE she is an official presidential candidate.

So yes...to me it is important to discuss these things. And apparently it is important to you as well...since you are here.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

drug snorting floozy? lolololol!!

that's rich!

how hot is it in deli now?

just kidding, you're a good guy! hey, did you pass on my complaint about my hair dryer?

i don't get no respect.

well you might get more respect if you make more sense!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by beezzer

You brought up the alligations against her. I'm not defending them, just making the playing field even. You feel it's relavent, so how is it different with Obama?
I'm glad to see that you will no longer defend Obama with the same fervor, because it is all even now.

Sure I will defend Obama...when lies are told about him...with logical arguments like I always have.

I don't see ANYONE even trying to defend Palin. Either people like you saying it doesn't matter and getting all excited about Obama for some reason...or people trying to discredit the source.

o god, defend her against what?

allegations and rumors?

need a time line for the alleged accusations to prove her alibi's.

no forensics, no reliable witnesses, nothing but innuendo, heresy and slander.

if anything this is the biggest conspiracy of all time, against palin.

bigger than st. paul being shunned or chemtrails and niburu.

lol!!

and you promised to deny ignorance!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hey neo, even though I disagree with you often, you do have valid points and are ususally pretty good at illustrating your points...I have been crusing the whitehouse.gov site and I can't find your quote - again, I know you are good on this, but can you send me the link to where it says that? Curious as if it is on the WH website I will laugh myself to sleep. Just in saying, I think Obama is horrible. I always have. He is the exact opposite of what people thought he would be - just another lying politician.
As a Republican in the past, I felt the way you do. Then I went Democrat and discovered it was all the same thing there - look, we've been had - by both sides. I think you would agree to that?
Thanks in advance.

CJ
edit on 15-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I'm wondering why I should care. She's the Kim Kardashian of the right; Never did anything, quits everything that's mildly challenging, and apparently enjoys using the hole between her thighs. Is her sex life supposed to be interesting to me? Is it supposed ot sway my opinion? 'cause frankly she'd be dumber than moose turds even if she were a cloistered nun.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

no man i i read something similar once upon a time and i reworded to fit current poltical thinking at the moment

sorry it wasnt on the whitehouse site i was jokkin and shouldnt have.

truth be told i dont know what i am anymore i lean right with just a dash of liberitarina ideal and anrachy
edit on 15-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Sonny, you made so much sense before...Sarah was the VP on the last ticket if you were not aware. I'm glad you think there is no way but, yeah, she was in the last election - can't really get that much closer can you?

CJ

link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I don't know...I guess you don't care then

The only reason I care is because I enjoy politics...and this is a classic case of a Conservative building up a false image only for it to crumble around them when the truth about their life is exposed.

I'm not saying anyone should care...it's entirely up to you.

link   

A public figure maybe,but Presidential hopeful? No way! I am here because its ridiculous to see how far people will go to drudge up the best and worse out of folks,while our economy is in tatters. Palin doesnt stand a chance.You and I know this. I find it more amusing that the real issues of our economy,our livelihoods,our country's future,can be sidetracked with a spin piece and a book that will be sitting in a discount bin,come next year.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join