It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Like you've been referencing the Palin smear book and author ad nauseum in just about every post.

Any other sources for "you" info?

Are you ever going to realize that this thread is about Palin and that book???

That might be the reason we keep talking about them.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

May I add: Look at my sig...guess where I got it from? You aren't an aries are you?

CJ

No I'm not.

Now look at my signature ...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

reply to post by Eurisko2012

You've referenced that movie in just about every post. Any other sources for you info?

CJ

Like you've been referencing the Palin smear book and author ad nauseum in just about every post.

Any other sources for "you" info?

Deny hypocrisy and level playing field ...

Ah, I think the title of the thread may have something to do with referencing the palin smear book in just about every post. I guess that means I stay on topic a lot? Can I have a hand mods?

CJ

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

May I add: Look at my sig...guess where I got it from? You aren't an aries are you?

CJ

No I'm not.

Now look at my signature ...

I'm looking at it.

I knew the GOP was going to do this!

CJ

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

May be ignorant on the subject but, couldn't you simply remove the taxes paid in the district traditionally that goes to the schools and help fund this way? Perhaps offset a majority of the cost?

CJ

Well, the problem is that those private colleges are in it for PROFIT. So if you hand them free money, they will just try to let that flow through to their bottom line...the fees won't actually get cheaper. And removing the % of taxes alocated to education (it's a tiny percentage fyi...especially if you compare it with defense for example) isn't a solution either sadly. You taxes are funding education only because of economy of scale, because so many people pay taxes going towards it. If you remove public education, you are essentially preventing proper education for the large majority of the country...compare average GDP per capita with the cost of going to college and you know why.

So the end result will be that overall, the US population will become 1) dumber, and 2) end up with more debt. Of course dumbing down the population is in the interest of many politicians as it's clearly easier to control dumb people. That's why some politicians already get away with making demonstrably false statements like claiming removing minimum salary is a good thing...when it really isn't if you bother checking up on the math.

Dumbing down the nation is the last thing we need now...especially given how rapidly emerging nations are catching up. Did you know that to get into one of the top 10-15 unis in India you need a grade average of 96/100 or better? There was a report on CNN a while ago stating that the top 3 are only accepting people with perfect grades. Yes, that means 100/100!!! And some people in this thread seriously argue that dumbing down the nation is the way to go??? Really???

They just parrot what some politicians tell them, the very same politicians who realize that controlling dumb people is easier than controling clever people.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Are you done trying to discredit the source so you can try to ignore the fact that Palin is a hooch???

Why not just admit it....Palin is damaged goods now.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Are you done trying to discredit the source so you can try to ignore the fact that Palin is a hooch???

Why not just admit it....Palin is damaged goods now.

Read the following slowly and for content.

I never said she wasn't.

In fact - in the first incarnation of this thread - I stated that I am not a Palin supporter and I hope she doesn't run for office.

I've simply been objecting to your use of un-reputable smear tactics against someone who is relegated to being basically a minor bit player and thus little threat to your so-called progressive agenda. And how you have encouraged others through these duplicate threads to extend the smear even to her children.

In other words, and as so many have stated, what's your point for doing all that? Your Palin fixation is starting to seem almost pathological. Meaning you may need professional help to overcome it.

link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

In response to your well put post, I agree overall. I can't see how there could not be some incentive program (away from the govt) that could be set to help off set costs...then again not my forte.

May I also say sweet avatar?

CJ

link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

Please stay on topic.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

yeah, ok ok ok political trolling
every time some neo-con stupid one does not like realspeak ...
clapclapclap ATS !!! just trolling myself ok ?

edit on 16-9-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Where are the moderators?
This thread should be moved to the - Hoax - bin.
-----------
Maybe even - Jokes & Pranks -.

Gov. Sarah Palin is just being smeared again.

This thread is a duplicate of an earlier thread that had been closed by the mods. Caution was given in the earlier thread to not post anything from it any place else, forum or thread. Yet the OP's in the two threads are almost identical. Where are the mods? Go figure. Maybe they just enjoy a good Palin bashing, is all.

Seriously, though, let the haters have their fun. Mocking a Down's Syndrome baby. :shk: Why would you want to have a conversation with people like that anyway?
edit on 15-9-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

Having a disabled child doesn't protect you from being mocked. Especially with all the crap that comes out of her mouth. I love how she visits new york and she wears a star of david necklace and then at a biker rally, she prominently wears a cross. THAT is the hypocrisy. This average IQ cheerleader is playing everyone and very few of her current supporters realize it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

edit on Fri Sep 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

edit on Fri Sep 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Having a disabled child doesn't protect you from being mocked. Especially with all the crap that comes out of her mouth. I love how she visits new york and she wears a star of david necklace and then at a biker rally, she prominently wears a cross. THAT is the hypocrisy. This average IQ cheerleader is playing everyone and very few of her current supporters realize it.

It's not the mocking of her that I was referring to, it was the attacks on the disabled child. Are you OK with that?

And so she supports Israel and is a Christian. So what? You actually have a problem with that?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by grahag

It's not the mocking of her that I was referring to, it was the attacks on the disabled child. Are you OK with that?

And so she supports Israel and is a Christian. So what? You actually have a problem with that?

I am totally okay with mocking a handicapped child or the mother who uses them as a shield. I wouldn't do it, but I'll defend people's right to do it.

And Sarah Palin is that person that will feign common interest to gain your support and then make her own decisions based on what she believes. She wasn't a good mayor, wasn't a good governor, and would not be a good president. With that said, I hope she decides to run.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

I am totally okay with mocking a handicapped child or the mother who uses them as a shield.

That's all I needed to hear. Please bring back the ignore button, admin.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join