It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I know the OP only takes imflamatory rhetoric for sources, but how about a review on the whole Palin issue from another Source

Some exerpts

Ten pages into “The Rogue” he has already blown his cover, printing a map to the Palins’ isolated house. He describes having gone to the Palin door with a signed copy of his book about Alaska, “Going to Extremes,” and exploiting this encounter to engage the family’s older son, Track, in conversation. But had Mr. McGinniss been a good neighbor, he would have delivered that book without showing up unannounced.

Source (again) bigjournalism.com...
OOOPS!!! Another side to the slander.

edit on 16-9-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by beezzer because: edit

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

But that's your life, not mine. I could never attack an innocent infant, esp one who has Down's Syndrome.

Did "I" attack him???

I'd like to see proof.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think the TPM/GOP stratagy of calling you a racist when you point out their racist tendencies in the conservative movement is kinda lame.

However its completely expected when losing an argument, to bring out old strawman and #2....any experience in debate at all shows the wankers and desperate ideologically challenged.

perhaps a review of this thread could sharpen their skills.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-9-2011 by whaaa because: Diana, wanna go to lunch?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

He is just following the marching orders from James Carville..............- PANIC !!! ---
---------
Lash out at the biggest threat. - Gov. Sarah Palin -
There is a HUGE red flag flying over New York City. It's called District 9.
The GOP won! Bye...bye.... Anthony Weiner ! Thanks for the seat in congress!
All of the liberals are scrambling to save their OWN jobs in Washington DC.
----------
If you see Obama, RUN the other way!!!!

Don't forget that Mark Amodei (R) won a US House seat in Nevada, in a district never before won by a Democrat.
Oh the times they are a changin'...

edit on 16-9-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Yeah...that's it...educate that black male on how to recognize racism

The fact that you don't see blatant racism in the Tea Party just proves that you have no clue about racism.

I swear, you can point out something blatantly racist on here and some folks will just be absolutely dumbfounded. Good stuff

I doubt he's even black ... just because he uses racist, divisive terms like "White America" where it isn't needed, makes him racist, not black. Look at this attempt to play the race card and paint the TPM as racist with no proof:

and yeah, the heads are asploding. they had sarah palin in their minds as the idealized version of what white america should be(and what they wished their wives were, big T's with a nice A), and, the idea that their "ideal" has jungle fever burns their collective asses. and their wives are wishing they had sarah's balls, cause they wanna do the same thing

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You know this November 2012 election should give us a filibuster proof Senate, a HUGE
majority in the House of Representatives and the White House.
President ?
Vice President - Marco Rubio

-----------
The first week we need to just - UNDO - everything Obama has - transformed- and
simply - restore - America to free market capitalism.

When we remove the - wet blanket - from Free Market Capitalism there will be an
economic BOOM!!!

At the same time we need to hand out a LARGE number of pink slips at the
U.S. government. Start at the EPA. That would save us $10 Billion a year.

When JFK was president we got along just fine.
The EPA did not exist. Lets turn back the clock to 1962.

edit on 16-9-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

RUSSELL, KS—In a bold refusal to face the challenges of life in the next millennium, former Republican presidential candidate Bob Dole announced plans Monday to build "A Trench To The 19th Century." The trench, which will begin in the 73-year-old former Senator's backyard, will be dug with a common dirt shovel. "There are many new technologies, many exciting opportunities that await us in the next century," Dole told reporters at a backyard press conference. "And I will be digging a trench away from that progress, back into the 19th century." Dole added that he will not be leading the American people down this trench. "I will go alone," he said

Sounds like he may have found a friend!

let's build a trench to the 19th century why don't we

CJ
edit on 16-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You know this November 2012 election should give us a filibuster proof Senate, a HUGE
President ?

-----------

economic BOOM!!!

When the election is announced for the GOP winner, a roar of happiness and freedom will roll over America from coast to coast.

Rubio would be great, Is he ready?

AT the same time we need to hand out a LARGE number of pink slips at the

Next in line: Dept. of Education.

Ahh, Jackie, me lad, we hardly knew ya...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

restore - America to free market capitalism

Yes, because that served us sooooooooo well in the past

Have you read the economic news since the crisis, and what caused the crysis? How about reading up on facts before posting more nonsense?

Not surprising though given that you also cheer for Palin, a person who's DEMONSTRABLY clueless about economics...
edit on 16-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

President ?

-----------

economic BOOM!!!

When the election is announced for the GOP winner, a roar of happiness and freedom will roll over America from coast to coast.

Rubio would be great, Is he ready?

AT the same time we need to hand out a LARGE number of pink slips at the

Next in line: Dept. of Education.

Ahh, Jackie, me lad, we hardly knew ya...

Just like that roar went up when O replaced GW - you'll be happy, and then eventually sad.

CJ

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yes, you guys have such great ideas...let's pollute ourselves to death and have stupid children.

That sounds like a country I could really support

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I think the TPM/GOP stratagy of calling you a racist when you point out their racist tendencies in the conservative movement is kinda lame.

However its completely expected when losing an argument, to bring out old strawman and #2....any experience in debate at all shows the wankers and desperate ideologically challenged.

perhaps a review of this thread could sharpen their skills.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When was the last time you watched a TPM/GOP vicious attack on an innocent private citizen? I mean, to the point of attacking her Down's Syndrome baby?

But that is all that you liberal/statists can do these days, since you have failed so miserably with policy achievements. All you have left is character assassination, straight from Saul Alinsky's playbook. Pretty empty life, eh?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Getting rid of the department of education would have even better ripple effects.
Do it fast. It's like pulling off a band aid. Hand out the pink slips as they walk out the door.
Vice President Marco Rubio could stand right there and tell them the truth.
"This had to be done."
Tell them to go find a job in the private sector.
------------
The solution: Charter Schools

President Sarah Palin will be busy at the White House.
Run the movie: Waiting For Superman at the White House over and over!

edit on 16-9-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Getting rid of the department of education would have even better ripple effects.
Do it fast. It's like pulling off a band aid. Hand out the pink slips as they walk out the door.
Vice President Marco Rubio could stand right there and tell them the truth.
"This had to be done."
Tell them to go find a job in the private sector.
------------

But first you gather them all in one big room, like the auditorium, like Saddam did to his enemies..

The solution: Charter Schools

Run the movie: Waiting For Superman at the White House over and over!

I want to see that movie, and another one whose name escapes me..it's about the housing meltdown and who was responsible..

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
From CNN's political unit (no friends of Palin) ...

source

"Although most of 'The Rogue' is dated, petty and easily available to anyone with Internet access, Mr. McGinniss used his time in Alaska to chase caustic, unsubstantiated gossip about the Palins, often from unnamed sources like 'one resident' and 'a friend,'" the Times wrote in a review published Wednesday.

In the interview with NBC News, McGinniss said Sarah and Todd used coc aine in the past, a claim that has not been verified.

Amazing all the so-called "deny ignorance" people on here posting in favor of these stories.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

RUSSELL, KS—In a bold refusal to face the challenges of life in the next millennium, former Republican presidential candidate Bob Dole announced plans Monday to build "A Trench To The 19th Century." The trench, which will begin in the 73-year-old former Senator's backyard, will be dug with a common dirt shovel. "There are many new technologies, many exciting opportunities that await us in the next century," Dole told reporters at a backyard press conference. "And I will be digging a trench away from that progress, back into the 19th century." Dole added that he will not be leading the American people down this trench. "I will go alone," he said

Sounds like he may have found a friend!

let's build a trench to the 19th century why don't we

CJ
edit on 16-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

Now you obviously consider The Onion to also be reputable source.

Earth to ColoradoJens: The Onion is a satire piece.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Dated, petty and available...although they didn't say they can prove any of the claims are false.

Keep trying.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Now you obviously consider The Onion to also be reputable source.

Earth to ColoradoJens: The Onion is a satire piece.

Great catch!

The Onion.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by illuminatislave

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Yeah...that's it...educate that black male on how to recognize racism

The fact that you don't see blatant racism in the Tea Party just proves that you have no clue about racism.

I swear, you can point out something blatantly racist on here and some folks will just be absolutely dumbfounded. Good stuff

I doubt he's even black ... just because he uses racist, divisive terms like "White America" where it isn't needed, makes him racist, not black. Look at this attempt to play the race card and paint the TPM as racist with no proof:

and yeah, the heads are asploding. they had sarah palin in their minds as the idealized version of what white america should be(and what they wished their wives were, big T's with a nice A), and, the idea that their "ideal" has jungle fever burns their collective asses. and their wives are wishing they had sarah's balls, cause they wanna do the same thing

So, now I'm not even black..man, oh man..*checks skin..yep..black. keep calling me a racist. please. you're displaying a lack of control. you've lost your argument, so calling me a racist is your last resort. knock yourself out(no really..knock yourself out).

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join