It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Isn't Todd half Eskimo? I mean, they haven't played it up, but it would seem that she is not too bothered by people of "color" ie, non-100% European people, which begs the question what the whole racial issue was during the election...

1. Were the words "put in her mouth" by random protesters with anti-Obama signs?
2. Has it all been an act? (thus, she knows the audience she's playing towards...)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

checking the Uni of Mich B.B. page, they played in Alaska on three days. Meaning two nights in town (maybe 3). Rice was high scorer in two of the 3 games (and 2nd highest on the middle game). Being in college sports I can tell you that players don't have a lot of wiggle room (not saying it wasn't possible etc) just saying that it sounds like it would be pretty hard to do what is alleged.

They don't play games during the night...which is when the allegations in question would have taken place.

Besides, maybe, just maybe... he has some class and isn't going to lower himself to such a level to reveal who he slept with in college etc. family concerns, societal concerns

YES...this is exactly why I said he should be OUTRAGED if it is not true.

The book is claiming that Rice has CONFIRMED that he slept with Palin...so if he doesn't seem outraged...then what are you to think of that???

I know if someone was going around saying I confirmed something that never happened in my life...I would at least be a little upset. So where is Rice...where is his statement saying this is all false???

This isn't a random person...this is an ex-NBA great.

Now, Todd Palin came out and blasted the story... Good enough for me.

Really... a husband saying that rumors that his perfect little wife is sleeping around are lies is good enough for you???

I guess if Sarah comes out and just says it's not true...well then no one should ever talk about it again

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Yeah...that's it...educate that black male on how to recognize racism

The fact that you don't see blatant racism in the Tea Party just proves that you have no clue about racism.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I smell a lawsuit on this one, when Palin left Office she quit getting sued for the simple reason she could now sue back. The author better have their ducks in a row because Palin now has the money to fund big time lawsuits.

I bet she doesn't.

She would have to sue every person in the book that gave information...not the journalist (author) that is reporting that information given to him.

And besides...you can't sue if it's true

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Oh no...you said "jungle fever"...now they will all call you racist like they called me in my other thread.

It's so funny how they don't understand what racism is....to them...it's not racism until the white hoods are on and the noose is in the tree. Up until then...I'm pretty sure they just think it is normal judgement.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by firekoral

who cares....really. What is this gonna do stop her from ever becoming president, its not going to happen anyway. i think that ppl should keep out of other's personal lives. Plus celebrity gossip is all planned and coordinated thats why the same info pops up on all teh sites.

Articles like these, the gossip ones, have ulterior motives I can think of a couple off the bat its best we don't fuel teh fire and waste time posting on ATS about that confusion.

I'm going to use you as an example of all the people saying "who cares".

YOU CARE...or else why would you be posting here???

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
Isn't Todd half Eskimo? I mean, they haven't played it up, but it would seem that she is not too bothered by people of "color" ie, non-100% European people, which begs the question what the whole racial issue was during the election...

1. Were the words "put in her mouth" by random protesters with anti-Obama signs?
2. Has it all been an act? (thus, she knows the audience she's playing towards...)

Todd Palin is 1/8th Yup'ik...yeah...I really don't think you can call him a person of "color".

That is reaching.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

well, having experienced racism from tea-party types, and having dated a fair share of white women in my life, I can and do recognize the racism I'm referring to.

"Tea party types"? What's that? Tell us what the "racism" you experienced was. Don't make up stories, either.

and yeah, the heads are asploding. they had sarah palin in their minds as the idealized version of what white america should be(and what they wished their wives were, big T's with a nice A), and, the idea that their "ideal" has jungle fever burns their collective asses. and their wives are wishing they had sarah's balls, cause they wanna do the same thing

That reply was so full of hateful racist overtones that it makes me sick. Take it somewhere else, we don't need that kind of divisive hate racism on ATS.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I don't need to make up stories, bud. I've so many to tell, but why bother. this is the internet, you'll just accuse me of lying anyway. and, I don't see any racism in my post at all..but keep casting aspersions. maybe, someday, someone will take you seriously. Also, I'll be on ATS as long as I want. you've no say in the matter. At all.
edit on 16-9-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Oh no...you said "jungle fever"...now they will all call you racist like they called me in my other thread.

It's so funny how they don't understand what racism is....to them...it's not racism until the white hoods are on and the noose is in the tree. Up until then...I'm pretty sure they just think it is normal judgement.

yup, mishigas there already did call me a racist. no problem. they can't handle the truth

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Trying to discredit the source won't work...Sarah Palin's image is still being destroyed....family values

That's the whole point of this pathetic thread, isn't it? Thanks for admitting it. I've read your posts and don't understand how a person can be so full of hate for another human being that has done nothing to him. But that's your life, not mine. I could never attack an innocent infant, esp one who has Down's Syndrome. I really have nothing more to say to you.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The fact that you don't see blatant racism in the Tea Party just proves that you have no clue about racism.

You have a very 2 dimensional play book.
Reps = Bad
Tea Party = Racist

This is all you ever pitch. It is amazing that you can fill more then a half a page with this.

All noise with no substance.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
To be honest, I couldn't care less about her personal life. I also didn't care about Wiener's pic.

What I do care about is her level of economic knowledge, and in that area, she fails so miserably, it's almost comical

What I care about is the reaction of her supporters to these new findings.

It is absoluetly amazing what people will do to lie to themselves.

I wouldn't worry. I got agitated when she ran as vice president, but it's 100% clear that she won't really run now. She knows the money's better as a reality starlet, so that's what she'll do. She'll drive around in a bus, make some random "family values, restore America (to a version that never existed) speeches" and cash in on corporate/personal donors. Also, over $60m of TP donations have now been used to support GOP candidates, so you could really look at them as a GOP subsidiary. A more extreme subsidiary, to the point where even conservatives got pissed off at them...as was evident during the budget ceiling negotiations.

Just look at her as the clueless, lying (LINK) clown she is. I mean, out of 51 time, she only spoke the truth 10 times...20% chance of her not lying, nice. I think only Bachmann lies more if you check her track record

edit on 16-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

How weird. I pointed out I was wrong in one of my earlier posts and it was a T&C? I was trying to say - I was wrong in an earlier post and I am coming out and saying it. It is ok to say you were wrong now and then - how that sentiment is controversial I am not sure.

Edit to add: SORRY MODS - understood now...

CJ
edit on 16-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

He is just following the marching orders from James Carville..............- PANIC !!! ---

---------
Lash out at the biggest threat. - Gov. Sarah Palin -
There is a HUGE red flag flying over New York City. It's called District 9.
The GOP won! Bye...bye.... Anthony Weiner ! Thanks for the seat in congress!
All of the liberals are scrambling to save their OWN jobs in Washington DC.
----------
If you see Obama, RUN the other way!!!!
edit on 16-9-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Actually, I'm pretty sure most liberals would LOOOOOOOOOOVE for Sarah Palin (or Bachmann) to be nominated. Because when it comes down to it, the US citizens (most of them) recognize stupidity and corporate sock-puppets when they see them. Hell, people's memories are really short...McCain lost his campaign largely because of Palin's ridiculous comments that made her unelectable.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I swear, you can point out something blatantly racist on here and some folks will just be absolutely dumbfounded. Good stuff

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

The funniest answer you get when pointing out that blatant racism is "oh no you didn't...race card!!". As if pointing out racism is something bad

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join