It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama once again puts immigrants before Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by scapers2u
reply to post by AllUrChips

I was reffering to the latino illegal immigrants, Ive known we give aid to other countries for many many many years, I was just talking about latinos.

theres a reason whites are the minority now in the us, anchor babies.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
What is up with all this anti-immigration, anti-free trade, pro-nationalistic, Nazi style propaganda on here lately?

Keep it classy people.
I am anti-illegal immigration, don't like it? I don't care.
I am pro free trade among "equals". We don't have that right now.
Pro-nationalistic? Where? Everybody on this site seems to love bashing the US.
Nazi propaganda? Have you been cruising the government web sites again?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

reply to post by AllUrChips

I was reffering to the latino illegal immigrants, Ive known we give aid to other countries for many many many years, I was just talking about latinos.

theres a reason whites are the minority now in the us, anchor babies.

Not according to this: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

What is up with all this anti-immigration, anti-free trade, pro-nationalistic, Nazi style propaganda on here lately?

Keep it classy people.

that comment fits the current government to a T.
edit on 14-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Many Americans dont want to work, would rather sell dope, get high and drunk everyday. When foreigners come to America they work hard and make a living for their families and become Americans themselves.

White people are nothing in the world. Who cares. get to work, stop being lazy, and most of all realize that there are stronger, faster more adaptable people than you out there and that is what the economy needs. Immigrants work harder. There is reason why everything in the states is outsourced. Nobody wants anything made in USA because we know what kind of people are building the products.

Most of you cant even get my damn Mcdonald's order right....... Sigh.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Keep it classy people.

Aaaaaannnddd...Rock is our winner for the first poster in this thread to meet Godwin's Law! Congrats!

I don't know any Americans, at least sane ones, that are anti-immigration. Anti-illegal immigration is a different story, however. We don't have bags of cash sitting around waiting to give to people that didn't contribute to those bags in the first place.

/TOA
edit on 14-9-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Okay, when the SHTF and America turns into the police state we are all worried it will turn into, I hope all the Central and South American countries just tell us to go home when we try to escape. After all the s*** we've put Latino's through for trying to escape warfare and poverty, I hope it bites us right in the butt when we need their help most.

We're all human. Borders are meaningless. Stop being such so nationalistic and start supporting humans over fictional lines.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Nazi propaganda? Have you been cruising the government web sites again?

ATS is starting to look like a govt dis info site..... don't blame the govt, blame Asians and them goddamn illegals!

Govt propaganda at its finest.....
edit on 14-9-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Aaaaaannnddd.... you guys are doing exactly what Obama wants you to do.

Hate immigrants, hate free trade, hate the rich, hate the poor, hate the blacks, hate the whites, hate, hate, hate.

Who the hell needs Marxist when we have libertarians like you guys?

Tbh though, it's not really hate here. It's more of a us verses them attitude and that's the same type of attitude Obama always has......

That stuff isn't healthy.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Another speech taken out of context....

Am I the only one who did not hear anything about illegal immigrants?

Oh well another racist thread.....what is with ATS lately....letting these threads occur.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
We're all humans and I need a job just like illegal immigrants do. Only, I won't take 3 dollars an hour to work like they will.
Woe is me.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I was watching his speech live on CNN, and he said the NUMBER ONE priority in this country is education, yeah ok, then he said for latino english learners....then i started cursing at the monitor.

Are you freaking kidding me once again he doesnt mind and will probably let ANY illegal immigrants in the U.S. because all of them voted for him. the number one priority is education for immigrants that are illegal to the united states this pisses me off in so many ways.

Am i the only one, someone please say this is freaking bull#
edit on 14-9-2011 by scapers2u because: (no reason given)

I would agree that it is completely outrageous and why I always call people on their redistributionist schemes and demands. Nobody is going to put the guilt trip on me and make me feel bad and tell me about being cold and cruel because I dont feel responsible to pay for illegals to have education. America just cannot afford to educate 6 billion people. It's so simple. The money printing scam of the Fed has been used to print money out of nothing for all these redistributionist schemes for whatever politicians arbitrarily want to spend money on. And you know I bet most of it doesn't even go to the poor.
Rick Perry surprised me when he suggested a path to citizenship for all those poor undocumented workers. But you see, the NWO/Bilderberg plan is to remove all the borders in American. So in addition to paying for all the undocumented workers, we will be moved to one currency. Or , I just love this....we will have a "basket of currencies" featuring other currencies besides the US....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Am I the only one who did not hear anything about illegal immigrants?

The reason you did not hear it is because it is embedded into liberalspeak. They have learned to cover their intentions by pretending we don't know what they mean. Instead of illegal, they use the term "undocumented worker".

If they are here legally, they are already getting an education, then why do they need more education than anyone else? That would be discrimination. These Marxists are not going according to the Constitution.
edit on 15-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I have two statements to this OP:

1 – We must educate the legal Spanish speaking immigrants so that they can assimilate into our culture, get an education, a job, and take care of themselves here.
2 – If he is referring to spending this money on educating illegals and children of illegals then I think the money is better spent on deportation than education.

Of course! That would be too sensible though. I remember someone posted that vid of the latino guy who wanted a translator in court. I have no problem whatever teaching the English language. La raza and MEChA activists demand special programs for their culture be taught in the schools. Perhaps instead of those programs, we could just make them English grammar and spelling. By the same token, illegals are already present in the schools, and I do not trust anything POTUS says.
Someone should really tell POTUS that many of them do not wish to learn English.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

This is obviously a politically charged issue, but let's remember that at the core, all people deserve dignity and compassion.

Sure, but let's see how much dignity you get wandering illegally into Mexico. Every country has laws, Mexico included, they are tough, but they encourage their nationals to break our laws and even print pamphlets on how to break into the country and survive the desert. The nationals work and don't pay taxes then send money home to Mexico. And we wonder why they don't speak the language.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Mexico is probably not dumb enough to take him.

On the contrary.

OVER 1/3rd of America will be DEAD in 5 years.

+30 million older than Baby Boomers
+70 million Baby Boomers.

1/3rd of America...about to kick the bucket.

Plus add another +/- 25 million YOUNGER than Baby Boomers who will die from toxins/dioxins/radiation in America....heart issues from stress of it all.

They had to leave the Southern Border open because America was dying. The Baby Boomers killed us..didn't have enough kids or common sense not to pollute their own country.

Mexico will inherit the United States. It really already has.

THEY can enter the United States with their military holding firearms. WE can't have our State Department carry weapons and enter Mexico.

They inherited us. England and Australia will soon have to deal with a heavily armed Hispanic America speaking Spanish.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Children of illegals born here are not illegal and hence not deportable, they are full citizens just like you.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Correction: He puts latino immigrants ahead of Americans. My Polish wife has been stuck in immigration hell for 5 years, and I had to move to Poland to be able to live with my own wife!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by steppenwolf86
Correction: He puts latino immigrants ahead of Americans. My Polish wife has been stuck in immigration hell for 5 years, and I had to move to Poland to be able to live with my own wife!

Yes, there's no reason why people pouring over the border illegally should be ahead of the line. I feel for you. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

You know what, every single time someone cries, or pulls the RACIST card, that means thats their last defence, they have no idea what to say, they cant defend themselves, so they pull the race card, you were not listening to the speech...

Oh and its fine if it helps immigrants, but if my #ing tax money pays for it, no, i dont, but i do pay for illegal immigrants, and other bull# stuff the government does with my money.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join