It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama once again puts immigrants before Americans

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I was watching his speech live on CNN, and he said the NUMBER ONE priority in this country is education, yeah ok, then he said for latino english learners....then i started cursing at the monitor.

Are you freaking kidding me once again he doesnt mind and will probably let ANY illegal immigrants in the U.S. because all of them voted for him. the number one priority is education for immigrants that are illegal to the united states this pisses me off in so many ways.

Am i the only one, someone please say this is freaking bull#
edit on 14-9-2011 by scapers2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I can no longer watch him read the teleprompter. I almost choked on my vomit the last time I did. This person is a travesty. I honestly don't know if we can make it another year before we can get rid of this guy. I also doubt that the next guy in will be any different.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
We have the same crap with the asylum seekers and all that in Australia, its a load of rubbish.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Hes such a freaking idiot, one speech he says he wants to give the AMERICAN people a WIN, then in this live speech he says the number one priority involves educating the latino immigrants..

Ofcourse i dont believe anything he says, at all, any time, just pointing it out.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I cant stand the man personally and thin k he is just a plant meant to purposely bring the us down from within, but thats another thread. However, this is nothing new the us government has been putting illegal immigrants ahead of us for many moons, it is no new idea.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

This is the first time ive noticed a president actually like, and actually spend the american money, a ton of money, on educating, and caring for illegal immigrants in other countries, if he loves them so much, lets deport him to Mexico, with his illegal uncle, and he can be the president there!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

Mexico is probably not dumb enough to take him.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have two statements to this OP:

1 – We must educate the legal Spanish speaking immigrants so that they can assimilate into our culture, get an education, a job, and take care of themselves here.
2 – If he is referring to spending this money on educating illegals and children of illegals then I think the money is better spent on deportation than education.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

LMAO, thats the funniest thing ive read all week, your probably right lol

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Obama doesn't really care about anyone other than his future voters, its clear that he will do anything to appease his future voters even if that means destroying American ideals. This man clearly has an agenda and its imperative that he does not get voted into office again. And its very clear that his agenda doesn't involve getting us out of these wars or fixing our economy, they are slowly setting up a totalitarian government.

This is assuming that none of the other candidates are puppets, then it really doesn't matter what we do, we still lose.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by scapers2u
I was watching his speech live on CNN, and he said the NUMBER ONE priority in this country is education, yeah ok, then he said for latino english learners....then i started cursing at the monitor.

Are you freaking kidding me once again he doesnt mind and will probably let ANY illegal immigrants in the U.S. because all of them voted for him. the number one priority is education for immigrants that are illegal to the united states this pisses me off in so many ways.

You know, the best way to deal with removing a tumor is to use a little chemo to shrink it first. We already have Fukishima, so there ya go for the radiation component. The next step is surgery and the removal of the tumor, sounds to me like we're pretty much there, 2012 ain't that far away. Only one problem, what shiate from the left or right is gonna fill that void? Will it be a worse tumor or the cure?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
this is nothing new really

for the last 3 years he has been pandering to those who make up the largest demographic in this country

and yes that is minorities however youd like to break it down all put together they make up the majority.

the true minorites in this country

the rich
those who work
those who are smart enough who didnt vote for obama
those who think government has too much power.

dont see any democrats fighting for minorities when you look at it this way but hey pander to who they consider to be minorities.

and i do agree that if your an american you should be albe to speack english but alas the real reason they get all upset when we say stuff like you should speak english

they are easy to hoodwink
edit on 14-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

When did illegal aliens (or even legal resident aliens) get the right to vote in Presidential elections? How would they get past polling officials?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

You ask me, news was around when it was election time in Louisana, alot of people who werent legal voted.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

This is the first time ive noticed a president actually like, and actually spend the american money, a ton of money, on educating, and caring for illegal immigrants in other countries, if he loves them so much, lets deport him to Mexico, with his illegal uncle, and he can be the president there!

Well then you must be new to the news because like I said, not a new idea. What we give to the illegals just in this country is nothing compared to what they give countries that are trying to "take us down" Look how much we gave afghnistan in 2000. We financed our own demise on sept 11, or they would like you to believe. The "aid" was hush money to let us come and destroy there country.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I was reffering to the latino illegal immigrants, Ive known we give aid to other countries for many many many years, I was just talking about latinos.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

reply to post by userid1

You ask me, news was around when it was election time in Louisana, alot of people who werent legal voted.

Assuming election time in Louisiana was the same time it was every where else in the US - were any cases proven? How many?
edit on 14-9-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This is obviously a politically charged issue, but let's remember that at the core, all people deserve dignity and compassion. That is not to say that in this instance, we should necessarily be spending all of our money on illegal immigrants, but Obama was referring to legal immigrants who need to integrate with the culture so that they can function better. We yelled at him when he discussed all of us learning Spanish, but now that he is finally giving you what you want, which is for all people who come to this country to learn English instead of us pandering to their language, people are still complaining and putting down the Latino people. They deserve dignity and at the very least to be allowed to do what you are telling them to do, which is integrate with the American culture.

At the same time, we need to remember that a lot of people from a lot of different countries come to America to find a better life because their own countries are not safe for them. Whether they make it legally or illegally, we should pray for their well-being instead of insulting them and treating them as lesser beings. They are human too, and while politically we need to figure out a way to deal with immigration better and have less illegal immigrants coming into the country, we must also remember that everyone is a person and no one deserves to be told that they are worth less just because they are not born here.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

We are not saying illegals are worthless, we are saying GO HOME!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What is up with all this anti-immigration, anti-free trade, pro-nationalistic, Nazi style propaganda on here lately?

Keep it classy people.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join