It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trolling on Public television, Mike jerrick Fox 29 news Philadelphia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
tv.msn.com...

After due deliberation i feel this man is 100% justified.

Right after interviewing Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, Mike Jerrick, a reporter from Philadelphia's Fox 29, was caught saying some not-so-kind things about the reality stars (specifically, regarding their high-pitched voices and overstuffed shoulder pads).

OJ is back in jail, and i dont think the middle daughter can even spell her own name. does it mean we need to make fun of them for being retods? no. i feel we have an obligation to make fun of them because they are celebrities who just happen to be retods. a tv show, magazine covers, interviews up the hoo ha all because these superficial coots have butt implants. give me a break

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
For those who can't view the MSN video, here's a YouTube link:

Lol, I wonder how long it will be until this guy is fired.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

thank you, just getting to it

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Um...why should we care about any of this?

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF INTERESt?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
LoL this was good i hope they dont fire him i got a good chuckle out of it even the lady was laughing and in on the jokes to...haha i rather enjoy seeing someone like that just enjoying them selves and having a good time like they would with friends...reminds me that the people behind the camera are people to and not robots....or are they haha i kid! thanks for the video.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

thats what i was thinking, there not all shills!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
that was far more amusing than i was expecting.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
reply to post by havenvideo

cry me a river loser i thought it was funny, since when in your 2 moldy years here did you grow the sack to speak for the entire community? now make sure your in bed on time, you dont want your parents to take the comp away!

um, what is wrong with you? this is bATS material for sure. there is no conspiratorial implication whatsoever, nor is there any social message. this guy is just saying what everyone thinks. and the above poster is right, everyone just tries to get any news story on ATS first just to be first, no matter what the subject or video or article is. and i'd say that's why we have so many rude and unfocused posters like yourself.

ETA: that's not what trolling is either. trolling is baiting someone into an emotional reaction. he did it after the fact.
edit on 15-9-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Of course he isn't interested in two beautiful super hot girls. He prefers little boys himself.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

wow its a website get a life im tired of explaining this-i-thought-it-was-funny, do you even have that little voice in your brain that tells you maybe you shouldnt send replies that make you look like a 40 year old virgin with a serial obsession with conspiracy theories ?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Good job resorting to name calling. Sorry you took my comment as an insult, I was just pointing out the painfully obvious.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

I didn't watch the video,but being that I'm from the philly area I had to comment as soon as I saw his name. This guy is a moron. He has no idea what he's talking about half the time.He rambles on and on about everything.

top topics

join