It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The River City Answer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hey everybody, I'm from the river city, not important which one.

I've been really into ancient aliens the last 5 or 6 years, along with why humans live in the industrial complex controlled machine we call planet earth.

I am beginning to develop a belief system that we as humans are a slave race, and America was inhabited in coming preparation for the new world order.
I know this is pretty routine stuff, but there is a lot more to it than just that.

We are conditioned to believe a certain way, a very specific way, work, love fight. We are literally programmed all day to work, reproduce and fight till the death to protect it.

No one in this world is free except the oppressors and it absolutely makes me rip my hair out.

So I am on to ATS to share my perspectives through my experiences and the beliefs ive developed over the years.

I look forward to being here and thanks for making me feel welcome.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well ATS is the right place to go as does a lot with the NWO and aliens(mainly ufos). Cant wait to see your ideas on some of these things. Happy posting!

-Ultinium

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Welcome! You will learn much on ATS. Just remember to do your own research and take everything with a grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
welcome aboard.

River city is a code, i thought you would be referring to that...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRiverCityAnswer

Parents of River City. Either you are closing your eyes to a situation you do not wish to acknowledge or you are unaware of the caliber of disaster indicated by the presence of the conspiracy in your community.

Welcome to ATS Mr. Hill. See you around town and don't for get to THINK>>>>

edit on 14-9-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: sp

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wow TM.

What the H does any of that mean?

its a language i like, just not one i understand
edit on 14-9-2011 by TheRiverCityAnswer because: add text

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
its london right?

new topics