It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama intervened to save Israelis from the Cairo embassy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I haven't seen anyone really talking about this, so I thought I'd post it. Maybe it's already up but under a different heading

"ADL Praises President Obama's Swift Intervention To Ensure Safety Of Israeli Embassy Personnel In Cairo "

After an Israeli airlift removed 80 members of the embassy staff from Cairo to safety in Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu praised President Obama's leadership during what he described as "a decisive and fateful moment" for Israel.

www.adl.org...

"AIPAC, AJC laud Obama on Cairo intervention"

www.jta.org...

What's strange about this is how little detail they give on what the intervention actually consisted of, something to do with communicating with Egypt to let remaining stranded employees freed, but the bulk of the Israelis were removed by Israeli airforce, so I'm not even sure what Obama did to help.

What's also funny is how the American media seems to have a different take on the whole thing

"Obama is no friend of Israel"

The attack on the Israeli Embassy by Egyptian citizens should give serious people pause and concern (“Egyptians break into Israeli embassy in Cairo,” Web, Friday).

The far left’s “secret” hatred of Israel is legendary and Mr. Obama’s conduct has inspired much of the street action in Muslim countries known as the Arab Spring and given even formerly secular countries like Turkey the silent nod to take Israel down.

www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 14-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yea right...Did you see him in his nice little Yamaka on Drudge...touch"n the wailing wall...Anybody that thinks this clown/puppet cares one lick for the Jews Or us is delutional .The only reason he has made this show is because he has lost the Jew vote ie/ The Weaner seat. I'll bet he REALLY misses that "weaner seat"..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So this basically affirms that no one has heard of this intervention? If there is another thread on ATS please direct me.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So is this propaganda to make it seem like Obama is on the side of the Jews? Even though the American newspapers are saying he isn't? Did this intervention not really happen or did the Western media just not talk about it? I'm asking so many questions because I'm confused why no one is touching this issue.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
if its true. good on him.

if its not. well. not a huge surprise.

hopefully it is true, especially if you are an obama supporter. he needs any positive news he can get these days.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pngxp
if its true. good on him.

if its not. well. not a huge surprise.

hopefully it is true, especially if you are an obama supporter. he needs any positive news he can get these days.

Which is why this may be a staged event. I mean I don't know for sure, but I feel sort of like intentionally conspiracy baiting just so I can get more voices on this thread. I think I can basically shout nana-nana poo poo and no one will even care.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is one thing that I hate about all American politicians. The unwavering support of the fascist Israeli government.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raznva
Yea right...Did you see him in his nice little Yamaka on Drudge...touch"n the wailing wall...Anybody that thinks this clown/puppet cares one lick for the Jews Or us is delutional .The only reason he has made this show is because he has lost the Jew vote ie/ The Weaner seat. I'll bet he REALLY misses that "weaner seat"..

Yes Obama is puppet for the powers that be, but he is anti Jew.

And, Obama is a Muslim, illegal Alien and he gets off on saving Jews and subsidizing Israel too.

top topics

join