It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Volcano Can Solve Climate Problems, Scientists Say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
OMG, freeking scientists playing God or Mother Nature.

www.foxnews.com...

Thes guys wanna inject SO2 (sulphur oxide) into the atmosphere to reflect sunlight to cool the earth!

Bill
edit on 14-9-2011 by Camperguy because: added info

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow.....I really don't think this will be beneficial in any way possible....but that's just me.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camperguy
OMG, freeking scientists playing God or Mother Nature.

www.foxnews.com...

Thes guys wanna inject SO2 (sulphur oxide) into the atmosphere to reflect sunlight to cool the earth!

Bill
edit on 14-9-2011 by Camperguy because: added info

Do you see it coming....

Here it comes....

They throw out this tripe so that they can justify using pollution to cool the earth. Hey what's a little H2SO3 and H2SO4 between friends ;-) Seriously, these @sswipes trade carbon and pollution credits constantly, this is nothing new, except maybe a new twist on getting the public to accept the corporate pollution necessity BS. I say hang 'em all and be done with it ;-) Isn't it treason after all if you screw up your own country deliberately?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/14.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sureee lets screw with the worlds natural order and changes for our own cause...because you know thats the best thing EVER to do.....the way i see it the earth goes through cycles and to attempt to change it will ither go really really well....or a 99.9% chance it will go HORRIBLE and kill us all off.....one way or another the earth is going to out live all humans i say let it be and do its own thing.....if we keep trying to stop it and prevent it from what it has been doing its entire life just for our own cause.....we ultimately are going to kill our selves....we cant play god or father nature...it doesnt work and its been proven before im sure...i just cant think of an example.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

I agree. We've seen it time after time again that once we try to control something that's WAY out of our league we tend to damage someone or something. History repeats.

new topics

top topics

join