It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Putting Down America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
O My Christ if I have to read one more emo post about how America sucks I swear I am going to blow my head off..

People...This BS has happened before. Pick up a News paper from 1929 and its the same arguments..Pick up a paper from when Andrew Jackson was President. O my, fighting a national bank. Hmm.

We have survived all out civil war in which 500+ Thousand people died on both sides and if you think we are in bad shape now? Read up on the reconstruction era and then try to look me in the eyes and tell me we are worse off some how.

This idea of an American collapse is so unreal its not worth discussing. Think of the Massive amount of hardship we as a nation have had to go through before...You think some corrupt bankers are going to bring this ship down? Haha!!! People!! We have 330+ Million registered weapons with Militias bigger than the Army.. No one..I Repeat...NO ONE in the world is going to touch us ever militarily or economically.

Repeat after me and ill say this clearly.. "The Chinese cannot continue to stay where they are economically because their goods sent around the world are only cheap due to cheap labor..The population will not forever remain a poor worker society, they will keep demanding rights and more pay = Economic collapse inevitable" *Plus they are not a reserve currency so its worthless around the world haw haw haw!!!"

I will make this next part extra crystal clear. The American dream is not a F****** 2 car garage with a large house and white picket fence with 2+ kids. It is the idea that a non oppressive government over the people by which the people rule over instead. How you shape your life in this country is COMPLETELY up to you!!! And how life turns out depends on the seeds you sow.

These bankers will eventually die, currencies come and go, Power struggles have been around since the dawn of time. America however..will never die..Its an Idea..and Ideas are forever so long as we are consciously actively keeping her sound in the Ideals that make her great. Its up to us to shape the future of how we believe we will be governed. Don't want this BS to ever happen again? Vote out incumbents and refill congress often.

For God Sakes your Americans We Have just Begun to Fight!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Old77

America sucks. Truly.

Please ask your family to point me to your obituary after you blow your head off.

Nice knowing you.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Sarcastic reply to Suicide satire.. I like it..

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The post you are reading and commenting on are based on Frustration. It's like watching a good friend get into alcohol and drugs, and now matter what your say, they will not listen.

I heard stats today on the radio from a variety of sources on the satisfaction with Congress, and they were dismal. In the teens.

People are frustrated as their does not seem to be any leadership or anyone with any Stones anymore.

Is there anyone that goes to Wash and truly wants to do what is right for the country? Anyone that puts their self-interest behind what is best for the Nation?

That, my friend, is the origination of of the Anti-American rants.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sadly OP, you are in the fractional minority in your country. Most 'Americans' have no clue regarding the history and values of their forefathers. They are too busy playing with their iPhones and watching 'Dancing With A Shiny Object' to know or care what is really going on around them.

All you can do now is go into survival mode and hope your wits (and ton of luck) see you through the colossal economic and social upheaval that awaits your once great nation.

That, or blow your frackin' head off like you threatened too.

Either way, few outside your country will give a hoot one way or the other as you've already seen by other posts.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Old77

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'll stop bashing america when it learns to behave and play nicely with the middle eastern children!

Until then, you aughta be grounded, mister!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
your post made me think of this wonderful video about bankers dying off and what not.

p.s. i cant get the video to show so if someone could thanks

edit on 14-9-2011 by Calex1987 because: cant get video to show.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calex1987

your post made me think of this wonderful video about bankers dying off and what not.

p.s. i cant get the video to show so if someone could thanks

edit on 14-9-2011 by Calex1987 because: cant get video to show.

First, copy everything after the = sign in the address bar of the youtube page.

Then click 'VID: YOUTUBE' button above the text body of your reply.

Then paste the info you copied (everything that appears after the = sign in the address bar while on the youtube page.
edit on 15-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

top topics

join