It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Caterpillars Rain Death From The Treetops

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Nothing beats the infection upon the earth called Homo Sapiens.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It's just a matter of time before the zombie apocalypse. If you need me, I'll be wearing a football helmet, sitting on my roof with a shotgun and a case of ammo.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

This isnt very too different from the current spray of choice, Bacillus thuringiensis. Bacillus thuringiensis eats the membranes bewteen the caterpillars body segemnts turning them into goo, almost like ebola for bugs. The only difference is it doesnt affect them on a hormonal level so they dont climb to the tops of the trees

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

Its like reading raccoon city police reports

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

OMG! Run for your lives! Glad I played so much Fallout. Can anyone direct me to New Reno or Megaton, I'll need supplies.

Good find OP, S+F

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I’ve always thought, after seeing such parasites and viruses as these, that should the Human Zombie apocalypse ever occur, it would be because of some sort of natural mutation in one of these microorganisms and not some botched government experiment. With that in mind, the whole “brain eating” aspect of being a zombie simply doesn’t make sense. In each case of parasitic or viral infection, the organism takes control of the host in order to propagate it’s own species to ensure survival. This would lead me to guess that in human infections, a “zombified human” would wander into highly populated areas as their heads swelled up to the size of a watermelon before popping like a pimple amongst the crowd. In this case, shooting them in the head would be the WORST thing you could do.
edit on 9/15/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Ah to lose one's self, to yield to the rapture
to climb ever higher, to the forbidden sun.

But alas, fated to die anon
and to drip, back, unto my own kin

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is awesome.
Does any one know if there are any "zombie apocalypse" Illuminati playing cards?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

There is one called the ghoul channel, Also there is this one card called Eliza the caption on that card reads "is it really alive or does it just think it is". and the count dracula card(kinda close to a zombie in a way hahaha).
I felt obligated to share

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena

Ah to lose one's self, to yield to the rapture
to climb ever higher, to the forbidden sun.

But alas, fated to die anon
and to drip, back, unto my own kin

there once was a bug that got sick
who climbed to the top of a stick
he then liquidised
and dripped from the skies
onto his cousin called nick

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Very cool, there are a few things like this...another is a parasitic worm(gordian worm)....grows inside the host, makes it drown itself and then breaks out of the hosts body(Ouch). Im not sure if the viruses mentioned in your post can do the same to humans, i certainly hope not though.
Oh heres a cool video.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

The worm must be 5x the size of the host!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join