It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ax murderer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- A man hacked six people to death with an ax in central China Wednesday, authorities said.

The attack took place in Gongyi city in Henan province when a 30-year-old man, Wang Hongbin, allegedly began hacking people on the street, according to the International Information Office. Police have Wang in custody.

The dead include four adults and two children -- a 1 year old and a 4 year old.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gossipnancy

The have the guy in custody or just his wang?
edit on 14-9-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
People's screws are coming loose. Like that guy in Canada on the bus. Hacked that dude's head off with a knife and started eating his fingers, etc.

Either that, or HAARP is experimenting on mind control. * looks around suspiciously*

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I may be missing something, but as distressing as this story is......what does it have to do with the Global financial meltdown?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I may be missing something, but as distressing as this story is......what does it have to do with the Global financial meltdown?

As far as I know,it has nothing to do with finances. It could be due to the guy bieng poor. But the thread is only in this forum because I didnt notice were it was going.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
hes loosing his mind! *freakish grin* and im reaping all the benifits
(as curtian draws closed)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
hes loosing his mind! *freakish grin* and im reaping all the benifits
(as curtian draws closed)

Haha, love The Wedding Singer
Pure guilty pleasure of hilarious, cheesey indulgence!

On topic - I had missed both this story and the one about the finger eating chap in Canada 'til now, and all I can say is whaaaaaaaat?! I wonder if there are any more recent occurences akin to these I've missed - time to have a wee gander, methinks. Disturbing times we live in.

I hesitate to say it, but the two incidents combined almost sounds like something out of a zombie film...

top topics

join