It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can statistical analysis of the type of work most commonly removed by TPTB provide insights?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It has been ten years now, in this time a couple of things i have noticed to recur are that forums that actually attempt the dissection of information in a realistic fashion are closed down.

Faceless avatars like killtown have receded into the nether world from whence they came, still faceless, and now not needed as much to try and skew any honest research that potentially could be going in the right direction.

Video of 9/11 and the occasional proof therein is becoming harder to find with some pieces of video going missing altogether, some work that people have made themselves have gone the way of the dodo when youtube accounts have been arbitrarily pulled for sometimes baseless copyright infringement allegations or other reason.

Is it fair to say that those responsible for the attack would want the most relevant information that gets close to achieving even minor penetration into the fabric of the story gone in time, completely, from the internet.
Could an analysis of the type and amount of video/information that has gone from the internet and the types of accounts that have been pulled from youtube for spurious reasons and the thrust of those researchers work be made to help provide a statistical approach to the type of work most likely to be removed?.

Since around late 2007 information has been getting harder to find, please drop any items you know of in a reply that you have seen go missing, we could at least try and form a working party to attempt to put each other in touch with research work we think is missing, and may only exist in private collections.

One youtube i have not been able to find for a while is called "all 48 angles second strike embossed", a very informative video where someone took the time to emboss in photoshop all the second strike angles, it showed with incredible detail the eruption of the explosions from inside the tower, specifically how the explosion had one point source and was not over the three floors equally as you would expect a plane strike to produce.

This thread isn't to debate the pro's or cons of each theory but to try and work out just how much information has been redacted from the internet, and if one particular kind of information has been removed more comprehensively.

The truth movement needs to work together, not pull in different directions, a collaborative approach from which we all might learn something can only be beneficial.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

If anyone involved in such a labor isn't a complete idiot - and most of those people aren't, despite how they may allow themselves to be perceived - then they will definitely be laying false trails by redacting invalid info more often than not.

The idea is sound, but I would say these people likely leave almost nothing to chance and no obvious trails that aren't false, on any topic.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

i agree with you, i have just been through my youtube account and there is a staggering amount of information missing.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thats actually a very good idea. Staticians, scientists and researchers of which Deming was one have a saying.

"in god we trust all others bring data"

A control chart is something these sorts of people would have great respect for. Go for it, funtastic.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Look to ATS's and most other 'truthseeker' sites responses when the subject of
9/11 media fakery is broached. ATS sends threads to the hoax/deliberate lie bin,
where they most certainly don't belong and almost everywhere frowns when the
media fakery research site SeptemberClues is mentioned. Their assertion, backed by
copious amounts of evidence, is that 9/11 was a televisual hoax whereby faked video
was used to dupe the general public into swallowing the govenments fairystory,
and that there were few if any real victims that day, most being computer generated entities with
no real existences.
And this is the dangerous truth. This information becoming public knowledge scares
certain people. Badly.

9/11 Video Fakery
Worldwide Media Deception

top topics

join