It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Ontario mysterious rumblings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Link here

"Last night it was really bad," said MaKenzie. "We went outside and it was almost like it was vibrating your eardrums."

The Ontario Ministry of the Environment has ruled out industrial sources as the culprit, but Coun. Al Maghnieh wants to know why. "They're not giving us answers,"

"It's just frustrating," said Jeff Temple, who lives in a basement unit. "I want to know what's causing my walls to vibrate."

I have heard about this before but seem getting worse now. It's one of these mysterious that hasn't been solved yet. Strange, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ontario Canada? Ontario California? Ontario where? Thanks

Nevermind didn't see the link
edit on 14-9-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

The Ontario Ministry of the Environment has ruled out industrial sources as the culprit, but Coun. Al Maghnieh wants to know why.
The ministry ruled out the Windsor Salt mine because the company only blasts once a day in the mid-afternoon. Most residents find the rumblings more prominent between one and 3 a.m.

Zug Island, lake freighters and plane traffic from Detroit Metro Airport are also not suspected.

Read more: www.theprovince.com...

Read more: www.theprovince.com...

edit on 14-9-2011 by SusanFrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have been reading about this phenomenen from a few of the earthquake threads that I have been following these past few weeks. Many others in many different places seem to be hearing the same thing, or something similar. It might be worth your time to read some of the eathquake threads. Off hand I can link to 1 of them, but there are more, you just need to search. I live in Quebec so hearing that this is now in Ontario means it might happens here one day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Since the earth is in a constantly changing state, and new regions of magma and land mass are continually being created and eroded, as well as all the ocean water being displaced by glacier melt and tides, would it not be reasonable to assume that the gravitational pull of the sun and moon, as well as the resonant frequency of the earth would change (even if just slightly) as well? Heck, big earthquakes have been known to slightly alter the duration of a day, so that theory is probably true.

Perhaps there are NEW natural phenomena such as this noise being heard in many places on earth that humans have not experienced before. And therefore it's going to be quite a while before anyone really gets a scientific grip on what is going on for a suitable explanation. Perhaps patience is in order, to give science a chance to explain it properly after it is studied extensively and peer reviewed?

They have already offered up one explanation, but that one seems to fall on mostly deaf ears. I prefer the "cloaked alien motherships drilling for water" explanation, meeself.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
im an hour north of Windsor and ive never heard a single sound
im a lil sad to be honest...but then again with all the chemical plants around..id rather not hear rumbling they have enough accidents as is...but it would be cool to find out what is causing this....but id probably say its safe to assume that its just the world changing as it has its entire life....remember all the continents use to be one big one.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Considering that this strange phenomena in various regions of the planet has surfaced fairly recently, I think the only logical explanation is deep undergound tunneling, and governments will not acknowledge it publicly at this time.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Tunneling eh? That might make sense. I just read an article about americans trying to get into Canada to find jobs. Mexicans have tunnels to the states as we all know, and Windsor is one of the main border crossings so that theory has some merit. Or were you talking about secret government bunkers?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have to say with all the current threads, a big earthquake seems to be looming on North America...

On the bright side, if the Navy map is right, I will suddenly own beach front property.

edit on 14-9-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

top topics

join