It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Glitch in Flight Service Included World Trade Center...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is The Actual Headline:

Google Glitch in Flight Service Included World Trade Center

www.foxnews.com...

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – Google removed an unfortunate glitch in its newly-launched Flight Search service Wednesday that included the World Trade Center in a list of airports.

Really it used to be an airport technically, because of it's Helicopter Pad so I see how it happened. But I did not know this until after reading the Headline and laughing at the Irony..figured post it an see if others see the irony

edit on 14-9-2011 by NewsWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yeah I do see the irony of them listing the twin towers as an airport.

Now, I never thought I would say this about anything 9/11 related... But I admit...The irony did give me a very small chuckle. Is that bad of me?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I know whatcha mean..I don't think the twin towers is a laughing matter, but the Negligence on their part coupled with the irony made me laugh a lil.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
ahah, so there is some truth in the official 911 story after all, those supposed hijakers who we know couldnt even fly planes properly were just trying to land on the roof, and unfortunately over run the runway(oh and missed it by a bit). They must of looked up airports on google.

/end sarcasm

We all know the official 911 story is an insult to mans intelligence, well at least most do.

join