It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many events happening.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Anyone else catch on to something? There has been more UFO sightings, and alot more crap going on?

There has been about 2-4 UFO reports on this site every day, recent one is about NASA doesnt know what that one was.

And another recent thing is about the no flying zone on the moon. How can we put a law on the moon? How can we enforce it? We have no right to do anything in space or on the moon, no one country owns it. And why would we, simple, they said they dont want any exhaust from fuel to harm or damage the sites from apollo 11. That is the worst excuse ever...

How many years has it been since they landed on the moon, and NOW they dont want their sites damaged or artifacts damaged? That just tells me one thing, and no not maybe, not im sure, but 100%, conspiracy, they are hiding something.

What do you guys think happens next?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by scapers2u
Anyone else catch on to something? There has been more UFO sightings, and alot more crap going on?

There has been about 2-4 UFO reports on this site every day, recent one is about NASA doesnt know what that one was.

And another recent thing is about the no flying zone on the moon. How can we put a law on the moon? How can we enforce it? We have no right to do anything in space or on the moon, no one country owns it. And why would we, simple, they said they dont want any exhaust from fuel to harm or damage the sites from apollo 11. That is the worst excuse ever...

How many years has it been since they landed on the moon, and NOW they dont want their sites damaged or artifacts damaged? That just tells me one thing, and no not maybe, not im sure, but 100%, conspiracy, they are hiding something.

Next? War... In about 6 days and involving a fair % of the population on that half of our humble little planet. What comes after that depends on what may be left to work with, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Before I heard about the moon's no fly zone, I heard about Dominos pizza wanting to set up shop on the moon. That was on the real news, so was this latest rocket traveling "to the center of the moon"... then at the end of the clip, they said it's not really going to the center of the moon but in orbit to study the moon's gravity and mass.

Alrighty then, what's next in the Twighlite Zone?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Next? War... In about 6 days and involving a fair % of the population on that half of our humble little planet. What comes after that depends on what may be left to work with, IMHO.

Your prediction is that there's gonna be war in six days? Are you serious?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Saturday they send space probes to the moon to study surface, one week later, they make a no flying zone, that is very suspicious, my guess is that they found something on the moon they dont want anyone seeing, they dont give a # about tracks those tracks have been their for years and years untouched.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
this could be due to the fact that private organizations are now working on "space tourism", with companies like virgin atlantic spending millions on making space ports and space buses in order to get common people to space, the moon, and back.

so in order to prevent these space tours from going to certain parts of the moon, they are already creating no-fly zones. i think they could be hiding something, but what could it be? maybe ancient ruins?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

the autobots and decepticons go at it, but it's ok shia le bouf is on it

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

uh...there will probably will be dude. there's war happening right now in more then 1 place.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

where?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
More and more traffic being planned for the moon every day. Historic site preservation. Imho

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Heres a crazy idea. So there are extinct volcanoes on the moon some scientists even believe that there are vents that still blow out volcanic glass. Now what if we are wrong and the volcanoes have just been inactive for a very long time. Maybe there about to wake up and go boom! It would be pretty cool to see an what kind of effect would that have on our atmosphere!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

What would volcanos have anything to do with space exploration? What do you mean they wont let people fly by because volcanoes will boom? Even if there was an active volcano.....I hope i dont have to explain

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Jepic

uh...there will probably will be dude. there's war happening right now in more then 1 place.

Uh... No. There won't be war in the next few days involving a good percentage of the population. Simple as. If you bet money on it you would lose it.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

It was a bit of a joke a fantastical view of why they would put a no fly zone near the moon.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
How are they going to enforce a no-fly zone on the moon , and who is going to do the enforcing ?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Could it be they are trying to hide the fact the never went to the moon?
Seems plausible.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

that's what i also want to know! maybe they'll start up a new group for keeping the "terrorists" from going into the moon's no-fly zone...

Galaxy Patrol to the rescue!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60853db5674e.jpg[/atsimg]

In all seriousness though, I suppose they would use NASA or perhaps a private organization to do that... but it does make one think about how ridiculous it is

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

I too have noticed there seems to be a lot more going on these past few years than at any other time over the course of my life. Of course I have my own theories regarding this, all of which could be totally way off base.
To me it feels as if the human race is now in a rush to get somewhere, although I have no idea where that is. There also seems to be a worldwide expectation of some major event about to happen, the like we've never known during our relatively short history on this beautiful little planet. Is it possible that feelings such as these are a result of the Internet and the wealth of information that is now readily available to us because of it? At one time for example, let's say a person was interested in the possibility that the Earth might be hollow and be host to another race living inside the planet, the only way to get more information was to either check out the local book store, or the library. Sometimes there would even be papers circulating between groups of people with the same interests. Usually a stack of copies were made, before the originals were again passed on. The other method of sharing the information was of course "word of mouth" The problem with this latest method was that it didn't take very long before the story had changed to one that in no way resembled the original. Now we have our computers and the Internet! Because I'm pretty much "house-bound", the personal computer and the Internet are for me the greatest inventions since sliced bread, since with the touch of a button I have almost instant access to information on any subject I want, plus all the free games that help the long days and nights go by. It's a real shame that there those people out there who post all sorts of garbage, but at least we have the option of not having to look at it.
The thing that bothers me most about the Web is that TPTB can and do use it as one of the many ways they can affect our lives. The leaders of the N.W.O. certainly aren't above posting lies about anything imaginable, if that's what it will take to bring the world population to its knees! They are feeding the newswires with so much bull#, that folk just don't know what to believe anymore. They play on people's fears in ways that cause remote possibilities to become realities that are doing to end life on Earth as we know it, unless we receive some desperately needed "outside" intervention. They've allowed the pollution of our atmosphere (and in many cases are responsible for it), but not to worry because under a "One World Government" wars will end, thus all resources can then be spent on cleaning up the air, and giving everyone access to free energy that doesn't pollute. The (false) threat of an alien invasion will come to an end once TPTB position their weapons in orbit around Earth, though the real intent of those weapons is to wipe out two thirds of the population, then make slaves out of the remaining third.
With all the crap that's being fed us on a daily basis, it's no wonder we're getting the feeling that "something big" is about to happen! People are confused and getting desperate, to say the least!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

I dont know what is, but one thing for sure, im not going down without a fight lol. I think we have been to the moon, it is easy to get there, we sent 2 probes out on Saturday, and now, 1 week later, they issue a no fly zone, this tells me they found something on the moon, but the GRAIL study was to study the gravitational field and structure of the moon, so they must have found something inside or on the surface of it.

They just use the excuse of our historic tracks from apollo 11. That is worst excuse ive ever heard from the media ever. 40 years later nothing is damaged from apollo 11( from what weve heard), and why do we care? we already took pictures of tracks, lame excuse. we found something on the moon we want to own, so we make up a lie, and we automatically issue the moon air space ours.

Thats government for you

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Excuse me, OP, but would it be possible for you to post a source for the no-fly zone? I am interested, and would like to read up on this a bit more.

It's like Antarctica. Nobody owns it. Several countries have claims to it. What did they do? They made a treaty in which several countries have rights to explore and study there. The moon? They would have to do the same thing, I guess.

Does no-fly mean manned or un-manned? Geez, I need more info before finishing my comments.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join