It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could There Be A Black Hole In The Sun?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Okay, pick up a tennis ball, and hold it in your hand. You would be holding a sphere with mass, and mass=gravity. although you cannot feel it, that tennis ball has a gravity force. Now, take that same tennis ball and blow it up to the size of the Earth. That same tennis ball that is now the size of the Earth will have a gravity force multiplied exponentially to the G-Force it previously had, although you would have to add mass to the tennis ball in order to blow it up to the size of the Earth. The more mass something has the more G-Force it will have. And the adverse is true as well. If you take the Earth with all its mass and shrink it down to the size of that tennis ball, while retaining all the mass of the Earth, of course the Earth's G-Force will accrue exponentially. So too with a star when it collapses. It will have all the mass it once had, minus the burned off gasses (and solids), but it is shrunk down to a very small size, which will multiply the G-Force exponentially according to the size of the star. I do not believe in a gravity particle, I see that the atomic nuclei is where gravities secret lies. Gravity and magnetics have properties similar to each other, so much so that I would be willing to bet that they may even be one in the same. So the theory that a "black hole" (which is a misleading label) is some kind of magical doorway is very wrong. Yes if you get too close to a black hole, its G-Force will pull you in and yes, it will rip you apart, but not because of some magical "Time-Space" distortion, but because all of your atoms will be pulled apart. And of course your atoms are far too weak to overcome the G-Force of the Collapsed Star and be shredded apart, so your atoms will need to go somewhere. and since the star is still rotating on an axis, there will be poles where the G-Force itself creates a type of vacuum at its poles, so your atoms get pulled to the poles where the G-Force is at its weakest, and gets thrown out into space; no magic, just plain old boring physics of nature. And on the theory of time, read my note I posted on Facebook: www.facebook.com... And give me some input.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join