It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Kill Chicken Cruelty & Increase Profits…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
MrsBlond

there is to much wrong with your critical thinking capabilities for me to even begin to address.

Not once have you given any (rational) justification for your criticisms (so in addition to not knowing me) you’re hardly in any position to judge my critical thinking abilities. (Besides even if I do lack “critical thinking abilities”) is the same true of everyone on this forum –website even?? What we’re having is hardly a private conversation, so explain yourself (if you can!!).

It’s bad enough that (it’s because of short-sighted, thinking people like yourself) completely avoidable, animal suffering has gone along, but it’s worse your too idol to justify your assertion that the current system-methods are less worse, than what I’m proposing.

Btw I am intending to forward this thread to various chicken produces, so please let your comments be known –it may not be likely but you may persuade me otherwise. And if you really cared about animal welfare (and-or believed in what you said) then you’d make your case, rather than judging me as a person as your own excuse, for your own idleness (as said, it’s not like I’m the only reading this!!)

ColardoJens

You do realize your future chicken overlords are not happy about any of this, yes? And I mean it.

No I don’t. Because you too also haven’t bothered to give any explanation for why what I’m proposing is worse.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

No, I can't give you any info on your post because I know nothing of it - I DO know that as you make your plans, so do THEY. My point is that regardless of the method, animal karma exists - good luck on your meat tube -also, why are you so angry at everyone?

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Oh now I get ya! At first I thought your scheme had something to do with the animal cruelty issue, now it that you've clarified it as a money making venture ,it does make sense.

good luck with your revolting Zombie Chicken ranch

what goes around comes around

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
ColorardoJens

You do realize your future chicken overlords are not happy about any of this, yes? And I mean it.

No, I can't give you any info on your post because I know nothing of it –

Fine. At first it sounded like you were making a moral criticism of my idea, so naturally I wanted to know more. But now you say you know nothing… well, I guess I understand where you were coming from.

My point is that regardless of the method, animal karma exists - good luck on your meat tube -also, why are you so angry at everyone?

I’m sincerely furious with MrsBlond because I’m trying to improve animal welfare (in what is inevitably) (in the absence of either enough government legislation –or consumer concern) an extremely cruel, industry.
But instead of giving me praise, or (better still) criticism(s) that are useful-debatable; all she can do is behave like a nasty cat, sitting on a moralistic wall, making her unpleasant hissing noises; whilst refusing (or being unable) to articulate anything tangible –anything we could debate on how best to avoid.
Such people are beyond useless, since they discourage others making this world a better place. And of course that makes me angry, since (this) time we’re talking about animal cruelty –one of the worst things mankind does.

But...
I believe it’s bad (mainly) because they feel physical pain & they have a consciousness. SO...
If (I were) to cast a spell, (I might) ask that me & MrsBlond were both reincarnated as battery chicks. I would get to choose my process (of being a "meat tube", with no pain receptors & no conscious) and she would get to be a normal battery hen. We’ll see whose right then! we’ll see who gets to heaven first!!!

MrsBlond

Oh now I get ya! At first I thought your scheme had something to do with the animal cruelty issue, now it that you've clarified it as a money making venture ,it does make sense.

I doubt I’ll make any money, out anything I’ve discussed here. Not least because (if I were to go into chicken farming) my preference is free-range. I'd only do this idea, if i felt like i had to like e.g. pioneer it.
But because people (could) make money out of it, it actually has a (serious) chance of being widely adopted inside e.g. China (whilst me-MrsBlond's preference for free range chicken farming, clearly isn't practical enough). I wish it was -but then again everyone wishes millions of peoples moral-concerns, were higher -better informed. But this human race is very old in it's ways, and therefore one could on wishing a very long time!!! Wishing isn't good enough. But action is.
edit on 090705 by Liberal1984 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join