It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Pray To God Worship Satan In Disguise

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Dear god, hope you get the letter and...
I pray you can make it better down here
I don't mean a big reduction in the price of beer
But all the people that you made in your image
See them starving in the street
'Cause they don't get enough to eat from god
I can't believe in you

Dear god, sorry to disturb you but...
I feel that I should be heard loud and clear
We all need a big reduction in amount of tears
And all the people that you made in your image
See them fighting in the street
'Cause they can't make opinions meet about god
I can't believe in you

Did you make disease and the diamond blue?
Did you make mankind after we made you?
And the devil too!

Dear god don't know if you noticed but...
Your name is on a lot of quotes in this book
And us crazy humans wrote it, you should take a look
And all the people that you made in your image
still believing that junk is true
Well I know it ain't, and so do you
Dear god
I can't believe in
I don't believe

I won't believe in heaven or hell
No saints, no sinners, no devil as well
No pearly gates, no thorny crown
You're always letting us humans down
The wars you bring, the babes you drown
Those lost at sea and never found
And it's the same the whole world 'round
The hurt I see helps to compound
That father, son and holy ghost
Is just somebody's unholy hoax
And if you're up there you'll perceive
That my heart's here upon my sleeve
If there's one thing I don't believe in

It's you
Dear god

"Dear God"...by the group XTC...from 1986

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Every church,temple and mosque is filled with billions of people everyday who are unknowingly funneling incredible amounts of blind faith psychic energies that perpetually feeds the evil beast with more and more diabolical power as humanity continues to spiral ever more out of control,pretty cool,huh? and so i cant wait to run out the door,go to church,worship and praise and surrender my only soul to a god no ones ever seen or heard,a supposedly kind and loving god whos actually satan in disguise,that monsterous entity we have named satan,whoever or whatever he or she really is...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Every church,temple and mosque is filled with billions of people everyday who are unknowingly funneling incredible amounts of blind faith psychic energies that perpetually feeds the evil beast with more and more diabolical power as humanity continues to spiral ever more out of control,pretty cool,huh? and so i cant wait to run out the door,go to church,worship and praise and surrender my only soul to a god no ones ever seen or heard,a supposedly kind and loving god whos actually satan in disguise,that monsterous entity we have named satan,whoever or whatever he or she really is...

You got it that bad huh? Great Deception has swallowed you whole and spit you out new age.

Check this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also see my third from last post in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apostles Philip and Thomas saw him, and everyone else who followed after Yeshua.

Read Isaiah 43:10-13

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The horrible implications revealed within my previous post are very disheartening and extremely terrifying and imo they are also very true and they are exactly why the human race is constantly ripped apart by war and perpetually torn asunder by genocide again and again...

edit on 5-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

The horrible implications revealed within my previous post are very disheartening and extremely terrifying and imo they are also very true and they are exactly why the human race is constantly ripped apart by war and perpetually torn asunder by genocide again and again...

It's man's responsibility to take care of this world, we haven't been doing a very good job of it. Proof of Satan is that we cannot find peace ever, no matter what you do or try, there will never be peace. War, famine, pestilence all started by greed and covetousness, lust for wealth and riches and for what belongs to other people. None of this will ever end until Yeshua returns and puts a stop to it and that will be because if he does not intervene no flesh would be spared, that should tell you it's going to get much worse than this.

Right now humanity is on trial, the witnesses are piling up on humanity's crimes, each person slain for greed, each death that comes unnaturally at the hands of another and murdered, each person who dies from famine because those running their governments are exceedingly cruel and unmerciful is one more witness who will point the finger at the evil people at the last day. Their blood cries out for vengeance. This is what men do and this is why there will never be "world peace" or any peace anywhere in the world. On our own, it is not possible.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The larger the human race becomes,as our numbers have continued to increase,theres been more and more people praying to god...

Its no coincidence at all why theres been so much death and destruction within the last hundred years,more than all other human history combined...

Because everytime someone prays to god,they are unknowingly funneling psychic energy thats being channeled and siphoned off by a diabolic monster we call satan...

As more and more people continue perpetually feeding the beast who grows stronger and more fierce, embraced with evermore evil powers that are nefariously used against humanity again and again in evermore hideous and horrifying ways during this magnificently terrifying deception called god...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join