It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Pray To God Worship Satan In Disguise

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by honestyblaze

Any reasoning person would not come to a conclusion . . .
All people are reasonable so you need to stop with the hate language.

I often think of going to the catholic church near my house & asking the priest to explain not using God's name.
They do, every day, God's name is Jesus.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

It is not hate language to say that people do not reason... It is human nature in this day & age not to. How else are we going to swallow state doctrines without complaint? Jesus NEVER said he was God, & neither did God. Get passed it or accept that you don't have the rationality to accept that YOU are not the authority on everything, & somebody else somewhere just MIGHT know something that you don't. Paul was at Stephens stoning. His name was Saul, it was before he went to Damascus.. smarty pants. To reason is to think it through.... I don't hate you because You can't do it, & it's not hateful to point out that people no longer use reason to use logic. They just look it up on the interweb & voila.. Everything you need to know without arriving at a conclusion by yourself. Good luck on your quest anyway. I'm off this site now. too political for me so I'm off to pastures new. Have fun, & try to get on with people.. You might learn something..

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

If free will means that as little children were tortured then burnt alive at the stake during the witch hunts,god dressed in flowing white robes,laid back on a cloud,while golden angels brushed his silver hair,as he watched fully aware of what was happening to them and did absolutely nothing to intervene on their behalf,yet was powerful enought to create the heavens and the earth,then i denounce god totally and have faith in knowing completely that god is an evil demon in disguise and this planet is his soul prison and god will never capture me within his demonic spells and unholy bible mantras and god will never attain my soul...

edit on 21-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by honestyblaze
reply to post by jmdewey60

Any reasoning person would not come to a conclusion about God without using their own mind to determine what makes sense. The bible isn't immediately apparently 'sensible'. I tried to just read it off the bat, but like most people, I wasn't interested past the bits of stories I recognized... When I read the apostles, they corroborated each other on many things,so I started looking for things that the others had said, so there was often 2 sources of the same information. Then I learned that the law, where if there are 2 witnesses, then there is no dispute, so reasoning led me to conclude that I can trust the bible. There is no priest in God's church except Jesus. I often think of going to the catholic church near my house & asking the priest to explain not using God's name. I think it would be a riot! There is much fun to be had in learning about God, & in showing the falsehood that has misled people for centuries.. Them thinking their debt to God are paid because they paid a priest lots of money for years but in fact, God never got a penny!! & we are all accountable for how we live. I find people can be good, relatively, but Government is wicked, & makes people do wicked things for the people representing gov! I care about people, but I hate what this world has become. Full of strawmen who have no idea who they are or why they are here, or worse still, who created the strawman they represent!! (google strawman if you haven't already)...It's a bloody big rabbit-hole....

The act of tithing comes from Jesus when he said "Give to caesar what belongs to caesar, and give to God what is God's".

People often think that "tithes" are the acts of donating money to the church for the betterment of the people and and funding missionary efforts and this is where the anti-christ enters on the left.

Tithing was invented by the Holy Roman Catholic Church in order to obtain worldly wealth and worldly power in a day and age when aristocracy and monarchies were the prevailing governments of the world. God doesnt need your money, if you choose to give it, give it to someone in need who needs food, or clothing or a home and Jesus will love you all the more for loving others.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

If free will means that as little children were tortured then burnt alive at the stake during the witch hunts,god dressed in flowing white robes,laid back on a cloud,while golden angels brushed his silver hair,as he watched fully aware of what was happening to them and did absolutely nothing to intervene on their behalf,yet was powerful enought to create the heavens and the earth,then i denounce god totally and have faith in knowing completely that god is an evil demon in disguise and this planet is his soul prison and god will never capture me within his demonic spells and unholy bible mantras and god will never attain my soul...

edit on 21-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

You blame God for what men have done. You know who died in those witch hunts? Christians, because the people were superstitious and didn't bother to pay heed to the teachings of Christ. For every man who commits an act of evil there is another man standing next to him that can stop him or in the very least sacrifice his own life to protect another. That is the power of free will. The will to act, the will to excersice sound judgement and practice sound doctrine from Christ.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Its so obvious to me that the god of the old testament is jealous,vengeful and murderous,hardly a kind and loving god and that god is the creator of us and this world,our material reality and that god is evil and so those of any religion,who pray to any god,are actually worshiping satan in disguise and thats how he'll take as many of us with him as he can,because he knows his time is short...

The medieval cathars believed and taught their fellow believers that christ was actually a demon who was crucified in another dimension and that the devil made the world and everything in it,among other such fantastic things and many thousands of them were burned alive at the stake for opposing the catholic church and so for a long time now,all organized religions and the popes have been turning and twisting everything around to fit their versions of things that never even happened,to try and lead us all astray,straight into the jaws of the devil and down into the bottomless abyss...

edit on 19-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Its so obvious to me that the god of the old testament is jealous,vengeful and murderous,hardly a kind and loving god and that god is the creator of us and this world,our material reality and that god is evil and so those of any religion,who pray to any god,are actually worshiping satan in disguise and thats how he'll take as many of us with him as he can,because he knows his time is short

This is because we do not see the entire picture, you judge Yah by the few tidbits of puzzle pieces you can glimpse when you cannot see the whole picture he is creating. This is His Story not history, and even now he is penning the script. This was never about us, from the very beginning it was about him. Our limited human minds cannot even begin to grasp what he is. Only Jesus and the prophets know. The prophets knew of him because he told them about himself and the pain of hearing him speak was enough to make them beg him to stop talking for fear their heads were going to explode, so he had to spoonfeed them like babies and give them the story in increments to keep from killing them.

How would Jesus be a "demon"? Those are just the spirits of the dead nephilim angel/human hybrids that cannot be redeemed. He preached to love your enemies as you love your friends, neighbors, family and self and to be merciful and kind and unselfish to everyone. He was the first jew that would ever speak to a gentile much less allow one to address him. If you think the jews of today are racist, you should have seen them 2000 years ago. Despite what the jews would have you think Yah speaks to gentiles as well for Abraham was gentile, so was Enoch, Noah and Adam. The Creator has done nothing short of his best to care for us and continuously find us loopholes so we can go home to him. Where you see evil, i see the actions of love.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You know who died in those witch hunts? Christians, because the people were superstitious and didn't bother to pay heed to the teachings of Christ.

Say what?
Nono....the people who died were seers and healers, herbalists and village wiseman/woman.....
OR
they were neighbors who had pissed someone else off and then when that person's sheep died, the pissed off neighbor runs to the Inquisition, like a little kid to dad.......and says "She's a witch! Burn her! Burn her!"
OR
they were courtesans who many people loved
OR
*sighs*
Those people who were burned were VICTIMS of the Church. The Roman Catholic Church. The Holy Inquisition.
How anyone can now give that crowd credence is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I have a hard time comprehending how anyone can still believe there even is a god and a kind and loving one,when realizing that within just the last hundred years,over 200,000,000 people have been killed in wars and genocides and then when understanding that every year around 1,000,000 people kill themselves and around 40,000,000 babies are aborted,blind faith is surely very blind and over flowing with denial...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If there is a creator god out there who truly loves us unconditionally, and he is truly omnipotent and omniscient, he/she/it would know why we do or do not believe. With this knowledge, this god would understand our thoughts, our ways of thinking, and would understand our humanity. As an unbeliever, this god would see why I don't believe in him/her/it and knowing why, how could it punish me forever? Why would it expect me to believe in something via faith? I could do that with any belief system...would I be justified in doing so? Should I be punished for doing so? Should I be punished for NOT doing so?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
that is like the second story in the bible big whoop you figured it out great. it hasnt changed that there is still good and evil.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

Lets do a little simple math...god + auschwitz = god is evil...or...there is no god.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Lets do a little simple math...god + auschwitz = god is evil...or...there is no god.

Your math sucks, because you ignore what is taught in the textbook and so your math is wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I read about and saw on the british documentary the world at war,an eyewitness account from a survivor of a sonderkommando squad,those chosen to herd people into gas chambers,then drag out their lifeless corpses and throw them into pits after they were gassed and he said on film with tears in his eyes,that as another group of people were being led down into one of the gas chambers at auschwitz,a rabbi among them stopped walking, turned around and faced the other people,then he looked up at the sky and yelled "god,show us how powerful you are,show us your mercy,show us how much you love us,please save us now" and nothing happened,then he yelled at the sky "there is no god" and into the gas chamber all of them went and into oblivion...

edit on 19-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

not sure how your post shows a god problem, but it deffently shows a human problem.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint
reply to post by blocula

not sure how your post shows a god problem, but it deffently shows a human problem.
So i'm expected to believe in the existence of a kind and loving god,powerful enough to have made the heavens and the earth and us?

Who just lays around on a cloud all day with angel brushed hair,thoughtlessly and mindlessly watching humanity kill itself off with neverending war and genocide,horrible things that god must be well aware of and yet does absolutely nothing to stop and who must also be well aware of so many children being murdered,starving and dying of cancer every day of the week and still does absolutely nothing to stop those terrible things from happening to them?

I think humanity needs to awaken from the sinister spell thats been cast upon us,the massive lie we've been led to believe for a very long time,that our god is a kind and loving being worthy of praise and prayer and its time to open our eyes and our minds and realize that the earth is a soul prison and the creator of our reality is evil...

And what exactly does god look like anyways? he/she/it "must" look like something,must be made of something real and if not,then god doesnt even exist...
edit on 20-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint
reply to post by blocula

So i'm expected to believe in the existence of a kind and loving god,powerful enough to have made the heavens and the earth and us?

Who just lays around on a cloud all day with angel brushed hair,thoughtlessly and mindlessly watching humanity kill itself off with neverending war and genocide,horrible things that god must be well aware of and yet does absolutely nothing to stop and who must also be well aware of so many children being murdered,starving and dying of cancer every day of the week and still does absolutely nothing to stop those terrible things from happening to them?

I think humanity needs to awaken from the sinister spell thats been cast upon us,the massive lie we've been led to believe for a very long time,that our god is a kind and loving being worthy of praise and prayer and its time to open our eyes and our minds and realize that the earth is a soul prison and the creator of our reality is evil...

And what exactly does god look like anyways? he/she/it "must" look like something,must be made of something real and if not,then god doesnt even exist...
edit on 20-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I don't expect you to believe in god at all. In your opinion is god forcing humans to do kill itself with never ending wars? To me your questions are pointless and taking the blame off of the humans that commit these acts there for alowing them to continue by putting the blame on god.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I hear what you saying,but why do and why should billions of people continue praying to a god that obviously doesnt give a damn how much we suffer and how much we needlessly die? i think we're feeding a diabolic entity ever flowing rivers of psychic energy whenever people gather in their churches, temples and mosques,which is empowering this beast to continue inflicting ever more evil uopn our world and into our lives...

edit on 21-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I hear what you saying,but why do and why should billions of people continue praying to a god that obviously doesnt give a damn how much we suffer and how much we needlessly die?

it is just something to do and keep people entertained. some people watch tv some people pray and then there are those that need to be distracted so much that they do both.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I think we're feeding a diabolic entity ever flowing rivers of psychic energy whenever people gather in their churches, temples and mosques, which is empowering this beast to continue inflicting ever more evil uopn our world and into our lives...

Or...There is no god at all...good or evil...he/she/it doesnt exist...

And if so,then humanity,tptb of the ancient past,invented gods to explain the unexplainable and to justify their own barbarism...

edit on 21-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join