It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Pray To God Worship Satan In Disguise

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There is a GLARING problem with the INTERPRETATION of what you have given (or upchucked)...GLARING!

Question 1. Where did the devil come from?

Question 2. If God is loving God (which my 'viewpoint' encompasses, encloses, includes), what is the purpose of FREE WILL...or alternatively the lack thereof?

If, to question #1, you answer that the devil is not of God, you do not believe that God created EVERYTHING THAT IS SEEN AND UNSEEN.

If, to question #2, you say we have no FREE WILL...what is the purpose of us being here?...or more to the point, why did GOD place us here?
BONUS QUESTION
If we do not have FREE WILL, do you think this is an indication of the actions of a loving God to his children?

If, to question #2, you answer that we have FREE WILL...what possible outcomes ensuing from this FREE WILL do you envisage being wreaked upon humanity by other humans?

Akushla

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
my interpretation is based on research of secret societies, the occult origins of the new age movement, history of religions/cults and the Bible. i do acknowledge i may be wrong but i have strong faith in my beliefs as i test them everyday, something some people are afraid to do. as for your questions, according to the Bible, the devil was a fallen angel who rebeled against God because of his ego. He had freewill as do we and God knows the hearts of men but he allows us to make our choices to hear the truth or reject it for our own selfish agendas. Men are made in God's image so i can only assume that the human qualities of men can be partially understood in accordance with the qualities of these spiritual beings. But i believe we cannot fully comprehend God, as we are only human.

and to answer your last question one might see freewill as a curse and a blessing because of the freedom but also the evils that may ensue. but regardless the devil's agenda is to appeal to the sinful nature of man. but God printed on our hearts what is wrong and what is right and He will judge us according to our hearts. but again this is only my opinion based on what i know and what i get from Scripture

edit on 18-9-2011 by Jesusdied4us because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
There is a GLARING problem with the INTERPRETATION of what you have given (or upchucked)...GLARING!

Question 2. If God is loving God (which my 'viewpoint' encompasses, encloses, includes), what is the purpose of FREE WILL...or alternatively the lack thereof?

If, to question #1, you answer that the devil is not of God, you do not believe that God created EVERYTHING THAT IS SEEN AND UNSEEN.

If, to question #2, you say we have no FREE WILL...what is the purpose of us being here?...or more to the point, why did GOD place us here?
BONUS QUESTION
If we do not have FREE WILL, do you think this is an indication of the actions of a loving God to his children?

If, to question #2, you answer that we have FREE WILL...what possible outcomes ensuing from this FREE WILL do you envisage being wreaked upon humanity by other humans?

Akushla

Answer these questions carefully...your answers are revealing your true relationship with the One you call the CREATOR OF EVERYTHING THAT IS SEEN AND UNSEEN.

I do not speak lightly of the Source...it seems, from your replies that you are buying into the reality of this Source being some sort of schizophrenic being...
I KNOW there is no schizophrenia involved!
Man/woman has created this apparent duality, and attributed all sorts of horrors to a fictional source, outside of Gods creation. GOD gave us the gift of FREE WILL to take as long as we like, in whatever way we like, through whatever avenues we like to find our way back to Him/Her...THIS IS THE ACTION OF A LOVING GOD...no coersion, no force, no hard and fast rules, except the double edged sword of FREE WILL!

Akushla

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

BONUS QUESTION

Akushla

Answer these questions carefully...your answers are revealing your true relationship with the One you call the CREATOR OF EVERYTHING THAT IS SEEN AND UNSEEN.

I do not speak lightly of the Source...it seems, from your replies that you are buying into the reality of this Source being some sort of schizophrenic being...
Man/woman has created this apparent duality, and attributed all sorts of horrors to a fictional source, outside of Gods creation. GOD gave us the gift of FREE WILL to take as long as we like, in whatever way we like, through whatever avenues we like to find our way back to Him/Her...THIS IS THE ACTION OF A LOVING GOD...no coersion, no force, no hard and fast rules, except the double edged sword of FREE WILL!

Akushla

it seems your philosophies fall in accordance with New Age doctrines that man can do no wrong because of freewill and that God is everything and we are God. i encourage you to do more research on these different "avenues to God". the fallen angels would have you believe there are many ways to God but these angels of darkness are not gods and are deceivers. God Bless.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesusdied4us

my interpretation is based on research of secret societies, the occult origins of the new age movement, history of religions/cults and the Bible. i do acknowledge i may be wrong but i have strong faith in my beliefs as i test them everyday, something some people are afraid to do. as for your questions, according to the Bible, the devil was a fallen angel who rebeled against God because of his ego. He had freewill as do we and God knows the hearts of men but he allows us to make our choices to hear the truth or reject it for our own selfish agendas. Men are made in God's image so i can only assume that the human qualities of men can be partially understood in accordance with the qualities of these spiritual beings. But i believe we cannot fully comprehend God, as we are only human.

and to answer your last question one might see freewill as a curse and a blessing because of the freedom but also the evils that may ensue. but regardless the devil's agenda is to appeal to the sinful nature of man. but God printed on our hearts what is wrong and what is right and He will judge us according to our hearts. but again this is only my opinion based on what i know and what i get from Scripture

So indeed, you have answered my questions with the 'interpretation' i have given you!

You aren't 'Friday', in researching these subjects! I have spent the better part of 35 years poring through bibles, secret society literature, occult knowledge...blah, blah, blah...
...all interpretations of interpretations of interpretations, by men!

Your God and my God said...I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END...
I AM THE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS SEEN AND UNSEEN...

In essence, these words should tell you, from the very beginning of your search through the bible...that, anything and everything you see, experience, hate, love...comes from GOD.

It comes from nowhere else!
And being that we are/were '...created in our image...'...we also come from GOD, every single one of us...murderers, rapists, pedophiles, mother Theresas...

Are you, in your wisdom, gonna continue to second guess the mighty mind of GOD?

Akushla

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

BONUS QUESTION

Akushla

Akushla

it seems your philosophies fall in accordance with New Age doctrines that man can do no wrong because of freewill and that God is everything and we are God. i encourage you to do more research on these different "avenues to God". the fallen angels would have you believe there are many ways to God but these angels of darkness are not gods and are deceivers. God Bless.

Define New Age. Are you following old christianity?

I never ever said that man can do wrong. There are rules. JESUS... 'love one another as i have loved you'.
Have you ever transgressed this?...and, did this transgression involve your FREE WILL?

Thou shalt not kill.
Do you eat meat? If you do, you are sinning probably twice every day.

Be careful, that in, averring the existence of a devil you are not giving credence to a false idol!

On the final question of deception...i agree completely...but i turn it to you...HAVE YOU BEEN DECEIVED?, and by how much?

Akushla

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

BONUS QUESTION

Akushla

Akushla

Define New Age. Are you following old christianity?

I never ever said that man can do wrong. There are rules. JESUS... 'love one another as i have loved you'.
Have you ever transgressed this?...and, did this transgression involve your FREE WILL?

Thou shalt not kill.
Do you eat meat? If you do, you are sinning probably twice every day.

Be careful, that in, averring the existence of a devil you are not giving credence to a false idol!

On the final question of deception...i agree completely...but i turn it to you...HAVE YOU BEEN DECEIVED?, and by how much?

Akushla

i could ask you the very same question, but ultimately this is not a discussion of who has been deceived and who is right and who is wrong, it is a discussion where we look at the facts of history and the content of these philosophies that we are talking about because that is ultimately how we get closer to truths and even take faith into account. We have God given freedoms and He gave us ownership of His animals as when Adam named them in garden of Eden. If eating animal flesh is a sin, please direct me to the Scripture that says so beacuse i haven't read it. i do not value the philosophies of men over the Truth of God and His word found in the Bible. We live inn an age where the powers of this world would have us worship ourselves and live in ignorance of God's word and Son. And New Age has many masks but at the core it is satanic. and i do not follow religion, i follow the word of God and i trust Him. Jesus is the way, the truth, the life.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesusdied4us

"i could ask you the very same question, but ultimately this is not a discussion of who has been deceived and who is right and who is wrong, it is a discussion where we look at the facts of history and the content of these philosophies that we are talking about because that is ultimately how we get closer to truths and even take faith into account. We have God given freedoms and He gave us ownership of His animals as when Adam named them in garden of Eden. If eating animal flesh is a sin, please direct me to the Scripture that says so beacuse i haven't read it. i do not value the philosophies of men over the Truth of God and His word found in the Bible. We live inn an age where the powers of this world would have us worship ourselves and live in ignorance of God's word and Son. And New Age has many masks but at the core it is satanic. and i do not follow religion, i follow the word of God and i trust Him. Jesus is the way, the truth, the life."

You're right it's not a discussion of who has been deceived, but then, i wasn't the agent that brought deceit to the table of discussion! You were!

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

Does this say, thou shalt not kill humans, but animals is ok?

Christianity and the following of Christ has many masks...the proof is what is happening right here!

New Age is your introduced subject...i never mentioned it, alluded to it, or anything...so your obsession with it and any satan you ascribe to it, has nothing to do with me.

Akushla

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

"i could ask you the very same question, but ultimately this is not a discussion of who has been deceived and who is right and who is wrong, it is a discussion where we look at the facts of history and the content of these philosophies that we are talking about because that is ultimately how we get closer to truths and even take faith into account. We have God given freedoms and He gave us ownership of His animals as when Adam named them in garden of Eden. If eating animal flesh is a sin, please direct me to the Scripture that says so beacuse i haven't read it. i do not value the philosophies of men over the Truth of God and His word found in the Bible. We live inn an age where the powers of this world would have us worship ourselves and live in ignorance of God's word and Son. And New Age has many masks but at the core it is satanic. and i do not follow religion, i follow the word of God and i trust Him. Jesus is the way, the truth, the life."

You're right it's not a discussion of who has been deceived, but then, i wasn't the agent that brought deceit to the table of discussion! You were!

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

Christianity and the following of Christ has many masks...the proof is what is happening right here!

New Age is your introduced subject...i never mentioned it, alluded to it, or anything...so your obsession with it and any satan you ascribe to it, has nothing to do with me.

Akushla

the commandment you shall not kill applies to humans, but we are diverting from the main point as you have proven good at lol. you refute what i say yet you show no basis for your beliefs only contradicting mine. please share with me your beliefs and your foundation for them. And yes i will say it again, the new age is key to understanding satan's master plan being played out in the world today for a new world order and new religion for the coming of the antichrist. in looking at history naturally topic of deception will be brought up. and my "obsession" is not with the new age but with the exposing of its nature and the truth that God has given us to believe in Him and His Son. Here is a video looking at the New Age, i hope you consider watching it because it has valuable information. God bless my brother.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
it's not very hard to figure out why we are here. our souls have been "captured" or "hijacked" by someone or something evil and that same evil created the material world and created our material bodies,as a place and a way to punish and torture us,to make us feel pain and our only escape is death...and there, in three lines, are the answers to the questions of our whole existence on earth,which is most likely, hell...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
it's not very hard to figure out why we are here. our souls have been "captured" or "hijacked" by someone or something evil and that same evil created the material world and created our material bodies,as a place and a way to punish and torture us,to make us feel pain and our only escape is death...and there, in three lines, are the answers to the questions of our whole existence on earth,which is most likely, hell...

whether you are aware of it or not, you are preaching GNOSTIC beliefs. Do some research my brother, Phillip D. Collins has some excellent videos on Youtube explaining in detail this philosophy. God Bless

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

Akushla

the commandment you shall not kill applies to humans, but we are diverting from the main point as you have proven good at lol. you refute what i say yet you show no basis for your beliefs only contradicting mine. please share with me your beliefs and your foundation for them. And yes i will say it again, the new age is key to understanding satan's master plan being played out in the world today for a new world order and new religion for the coming of the antichrist. in looking at history naturally topic of deception will be brought up. and my "obsession" is not with the new age but with the exposing of its nature and the truth that God has given us to believe in Him and His Son. Here is a video looking at the New Age, i hope you consider watching it because it has valuable information. God bless my brother.

www.youtube.com...

"the commandment you shall not kill applies to humans..." Jesusdied4us
Have you researched this claim?
Do you have knowledge about what this refers to...a precept condensed to its simplest form, that needs no interpretation? Be careful you are not watering down what has been written to suit yourself...this would be the definition of New Age!

New Age is not my agenda, at any juncture of this discussion. I did not bring it up, mention it, or reference it...in any way, shape or form...it is you who is Judging my revelation, as per what is written. If you have a problem with what is written...I am all ears...this would be a relevant starting point...Merely restating over and over again that I am a New Ager, is soft and fey.

Once again, satan, the devil, the antichrist...is a construct, created through the gift of FREE WILL to psychologically shift the blame for the state in which we find ourselves in...the only reason this can be done is because of FREE WILL...the gift is a double edged sword which creates in any direction...positive and negative...the FACT of malefic constructs, at the physical level and at the level of the unseen, is testament to the process of FREE WILL which is an instrument of creation at any level (and the choice is always there)...
The more you extend this process energy to a target (i.e. The devil), the more REAL it becomes...hence, possessions et al...
Conversely, the more you remove the thought, which creates the thought-form, and 'banish' the demons, depopulate the realm in which these forms reside...the clearer things become...the message from Christ becomes crystal clear...crystal clear!

This was the message, and still is...
Love does not create evil.

Akushla

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

that we have named satan and i believe that this evil unseen entity has hijacked the human race

i agree, except for the evil part.

consider:
Satan = Lucifer = "light bringer" = God's favorite, before.... ejection from 'Heaven', or more specifically: the kingdom of Heaven

try and think in metaphor:

if,
'the kingdom of heaven' = the deep parts of us, the subconscious mind that, as it turns out,is the part of us that really drives our actions.
then,
the part that got kicked out, the part that is so special, the part that can deceive us, is Lucifer the light bringer, or: our conscious minds: our thoughts!

the deceiver is your own mind, my friend.

try and remember what Yoda said: "trust your feelings"

they are of the kingdom of Heaven

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by galactix

Satan = Lucifer = "light bringer" = God's favorite, before.... ejection from 'Heaven',
There is only a very thin allegorical connection between these things and not nearly enough to formulate an equation from.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
There is only a very thin allegorical connection between these things and not nearly enough to formulate an equation from.

perhaps.

it is a newly conceived idea of mine.
the thing is: this interpretation works in many frameworks, from christianity to paganism.

the problem with allegory (as with all thoughts) is that one must parse fact away from opinion: it's far more likely that "Lucifer" refers to something inside rather than some external force, and further, that his (it's) emergence serves an important purpose.

but as in all things: the dose makes the poison

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Judging by all the wars and disease and genocide and suffering and homelessness and pain and soiltude and drug addiction and lies and despair,we were hijacked by something that is most definitely evil...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Judging by all the wars and disease and genocide and suffering and homelessness and pain and soiltude and drug addiction and lies and despair,we were hijacked by something that is most definitely evil...

i do not disagree with this sentiment. yet i hesitate to use the word 'evil'.

i see these things more of signs of imbalance, rather than actual 'evil'. this is cuz imbalance implies that all the forces at play are necessary, just existing in hurtful measures. The healing comes with acknowledgment and discipline, not denial and eradication, which is what we tend to do when 'evil' is involved.

i believe those that which we respond to as truly evil are those humans that are completely disconnected from the web of empathy: those humans science names "sociopaths", those for whom suffering (by an animal) means nothing. These are simply broken entities and the 'evil' response makes good sense here.. but so few of these actually exist.

we are sick. out of balance.

this will change.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You are right. but those who pray to Jehovah do not. The word 'God' is non-descript. It does not specify any God in particular. Jehovah is in every Bible somewhere. It was removed so that we wouldn't pray to the living God. Idols are Gods, but they are not living & have no power. Jehovah God is all powerful, & he wants all of us to know him by name. His name is of utmost importance. We need it to address the creator as a friend, & he want's that. The creator gave us something wonderful. Life. It is right to thank him personally. Idolatry is a sin. Praying to a nameless God is Idolatry because worship is not directed towards Jehovah. He is a jealous God because worship belongs to him. He created the Universe & everything in it with Jesus as chief worker & the first born of ALL creation. Jehovah sent Jesus, his precious Son, to Earth to tell us about him & pay the ransom for Adam's sin. By giving his perfect human life for the one Adam lost & releasing us from the sins of Adam. So we can have eternal life with God's blessings on perfect earth, be raised to perfection, & have 'The glorious freedom of the children of God'. no war, no hatred, & everyone taught by God himself.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

The commandment is 'Thou shalt not murder'. check out the discussion on 'was Eve right to reject God'.' Leanh' explained the difference very well.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join