It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Pray To God Worship Satan In Disguise

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Good question and i have heard that one a lot. I can't say i do or dont, i wasnt alive in those days nor was I a witness to him or his miracles. But if a man existed that preached love and happyness, and thats how he lived his life, than i wish to be a man like that and learn from him.

what i dont do is belive what a guy in a red or purple get up tells me to be the truth. he was not there either and his book that he reads from was composed very long ago by human hands and put together at a meeting called the council of nisea, or sometihng like that.

so i guess at this point other than what i feel inside, i await further instruction.

If i made a mistake in my beliefs, he/god/higher being knows i am only human and we make mistakes.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
trapped in a hellish world of genocide,child murder and organized war and i'm suppose to just ignore it all and "act happy" like most blind sheep do?...well not me!

Bumper stick I like: "If you are not utterly appalled, you are not paying attention!"

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
i guess i'm way too much of an empath to "act" like i'm happy and just turn a blind eye. singing,dancing and laughing my way straight into the beckoning arms of a god that "made everything" yet is totally idle when it comes to war,child murder and genocide.and how can there be free will in a world where god made "everything"? and anyways free will has nothing to do with the fact that hundreds of millions of people are willingly surrendering their souls to a "being" that they have never seen,heard,touched,tasted or smelled and that is really bad news for the human race and their souls that they will never get back when they die. i'll never give my soul to something i don't know...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

i guess i'm way too much of an empath to "act" like i'm happy and just turn a blind eye. singing,dancing and laughing my way straight into the beckoning arms of a god that "made everything" yet is totally idle when it comes to war,child murder and genocide.and how can there be free will in a world where god made "everything"? and anyways free will has nothing to do with the fact that hundreds of millions of people are willingly surrendering their souls to a "being" that they have never seen,heard,touched,tasted or smelled and that is really bad news for the human race and their souls that they will never get back when they die. i'll never give my soul to something i don't know...

Gee...man, made cars...why did they make them so they could kill people?
Gee...man, made bridges...why did they make them so they could fall down and kill people?
Gee...man, made planes...why did they make them so they could drop out of the sky?

Fortunately, i completely understand your 'empathy'. I am a true, 'Empath'. Fortunately also (for me), my brain can override my emotions. Not to the extent of ignoring what goes on around me...but, just enough to be able to function, and not get caught in the feeling so much that everything becomes pain, disaster, doom...which makes people incapable of doing anything about it, basically because all thier time is spent complaining, and wallowing in the overwhelming emotion that invades our spirit.

The general psychology of this state of wallowing, gives the feeling that nothing can be done...and that, indeed, there is an outside agent responsible for these disasterous situations...hence the requirement to assign blame to this outside force...it is the overwhelming fear and questions levelled at a so-called, 'loving God', anthropomorphising a deity, questioning this loving gods' motives, assigning a scapegoat (the devil)...
...that does nothing to address the situation!

FREE WILL 'IS' the key element.

Remove FREE WILL from the equation, and, there is no need to care, consider...what your actions will be...they are all controlled! It's not you! It's someone else who shot that man. But...so what? It wasn't your FREE WILL that had anything to do with it anyway...'your Honour'!

Without this perfectly crafted gift, we are automatons...robots...subject to the whims of a creator who created a world/universe of mechanised cogs simply spinning in a machine, with no control, but a cruel consciousness, only able to realise this dire situation...
THIS IS A NONSENSICAL!
If you are a robot you do not feel. So whatever 'experiences' you go through are not registered except as an event.
This clearly is not the case.

Akushla

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Clearly op you need some other believes to believe in, if you can not handle the fact that yes god is evil, if you were to believe that god is everything and created everything then how can there be two opposing versions of reality or morals. How can one grant life and take it away but mere moments into living. Like a babe who's purpose is just to be born to die while still just a babe.

That is why this god must have an archenemy a devil, and while were at it throw in a heavenly battle in there as well, and while were at it lets split this one god into three parts, such as a father a son, and even a holy spirit. As you can see the whole thing is just an evolving concept that like a river will always flow and change. If you block the river then you keep it from changing, and then it will overflow and flood the lands.

And so it was throughout history when they, in a feeble attempt of control and contain and bring into one what they can not grasp or hope to understand, so put a sign and symbol to something that clearly just is. And they even fought and killed each-other over such things, all for the concepts in there heads did they live and die.

This is one of the reasons why the ancients had many gods, and for every thing that inflicted them they had a god to blame. "Oh we have had a famine lets blame the god of agriculture, we must appease him" or "oh our town got sacked and burned, lets blame the god of war" and so on... ad infinitum.

All believes and religions are just there to sustain a normalcy to this existence, and all was created by mankind as a way of coping with the great unknown that is our existence. Because what you do not understand you fear. But what is fear, especially fear of the unknown?

So to some there is but one thing or god that turns the whole of everything in existence.
To some there are many things and gods, that turns the whole of everything in existence.
To some the more pragmatical it is all just random events of random particles that break down into even smaller particles and that we define as our existence, a more scientific approach that just deals with what is material. Which is to say it just deals with little parts that it can handle dealing with.

Yet all those fail in different places when pushed and prodded to far or deep. For they are all just constructs of the mind. And humanity is yet making new constructs to explain what is, and that is what it will always do, for we are but fragments of creation, and so we create our realities in the greater reality that we see but fragments of.

And if there is something or a bunch of somethings outside our realities that controls it all, or understands it all, a omnipotent and omniscient entity, we would be so far from understanding it that it would be pointless to even try to grasp it in our current form, or with current forms of understandings. Or even at all.

But if you were to believe that everything is the cause of one ultimate/supreme entity then, in everything that you were to look at in existence you will see contradictions such as good and evil, and just pointless meaningless answers superimposed on the fabric of reality.

Really to think deep on it is just madness, because as you can see none can really explain the totality of anything but withing there little mind-frames and circles. And all you would really need to do is just keep asking "why" and "how" to them all, and sooner or later you will reach a place were all there answers just break down and fall apart, and they sputter there inconsistencies as proof of there inconsistencies.

Really this whole talk of god is this or that is so stupid, I can not even describe it's stupidity, a new language would have to be invented to express how stupid it is. But the only thing that comes to mind, is that quote in watchmen were they ask doctor Manhattan the significance of having a clock to represent there fears and inadequacies, there dooms day.

* My father was a watch maker. He abandoned it when Einstein discovered time is relative. I would only agree that a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as photograph of oxygen to a drowning man

Really its all just an exercise in futility, but it does exist, so therefore it must exists for a purpose and reason. One can conclude then, that always trying to understand god is there for a reason or a great many reasons. Kind of like always looking up and asking "why" and "how" to the stars we see above. Yet all of those reasons are about as important to us all, as a picture of oxygen is to a drowning man. A paradox eh.

edit on 17-9-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
billions of muslims, jews and christians certainly believe that there is a god. they swear by and live by and kill by god every day of the week and their god controls their actions and thoughts, they are like robotic slaves to this "invisible entity"...

free will "has nothing to do" with the fact that all these people have surrendered, just blindly handed over their souls to "something" they don't know and this evil being feeds off of the psychic energies that are produced at focal points within our churches, mosques and temples where these blind sheep gather to unknowingly feed this awful beast and that same "something" is evil and the human race has been mostly captured, controlled and damned...."merrily we go to hell"...

if there is a kind and loving god and "billions of people say that there is", then show me a list of good things to counter balance the massive list that i made of bad things,"some" of which are war, greed, homelessness, genocide, earthquakes, arson, poisonous insects, blizzards, extortion, drug addiction, floods, rape, murder, child abuse, wild animal attacks, tornados, hurricanes, lies, hail, theft ect, ect, ect,...funny thing is, that anything that anyone can claim as being good, i can show how its all perspective and that "nothing in this world is truly good", the sunlight burns, the rain drowns, the snow blinds and freezes, birds murder insects, dogs maul children, babies are killed and get cancer, ect, ect,...so where exactly are we?...trapped in this wicked and perfectly isolated world....hell?...probably...
edit on 17-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

billions of muslims, jews and christians certainly believe that there is a god. they swear by and live by and kill by god every day of the week and their god controls their actions and thoughts, they are like robotic slaves to this "invisible entity"...

free will "has nothing to do" with the fact that all these people have surrendered, just blindly handed over their souls to "something" they don't know and this evil being feeds off of the psychic energies that are produced at focal points within our churches, mosques and temples where these blind sheep gather to unknowingly feed this awful beast and that same "something" is evil and the human race has been mostly captured, controlled and damned...."merrily we go to hell"...

if there is a kind and loving god and "billions of people say that there is", then show me a list of good things to counter balance the massive list that i made of bad things,"some" of which are war, greed, homelessness, genocide, earthquakes, arson, poisonous insects, blizzards, extortion, drug addiction, floods, rape, murder, child abuse, wild animal attacks, tornados, hurricanes, lies, hail, theft ect, ect, ect,...funny thing is, that anything that anyone can claim as being good, i can show how its all perspective and that "nothing in this world is truly good", the sunlight burns, the rain drowns, the snow blinds and freezes, birds murder insects, dogs maul children, babies are killed and get cancer, ect, ect,...so where exactly are we?...trapped in this wicked and perfectly isolated world....hell?...probably...

You have the FREE WILL to seek medical help, or not...

Akushla

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
i can seek medical attention if i have enough $$$,or the correctly purchased insurance...thats not free will...thats control and domination...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I doubt it. Those who have any sense of God's will, at all, are few and far between.

Those who kill in the name of God are no different than the man who killed because his dog, Sam, told him to. Don't blame the dog!

If a psychotic person is a Christian does not equate to a link between faith and psychosis. Atheists are also psychotic. Most dog owners are completely safe!

But even societal entities make use of religion for political gain. The Muslim invasions and then the Christian crusades of old are easy examples. The modern Balkans... a quote I recall from a Time Magazine article I think, "Christians who do not go to Church and Muslims who do not attend a Mosque fighting each other in the name of God." Purely ethnic-- "racial bigotry" in American terminology.

From what I can tell, not much of it is "blind." Much of it is reasoned, but I admit there are many without any spiritual awareness; but those rarely do anything out of faith. Most who do choose to act on their faith, seek humanitarian activities-- minister to the poor, the sick, the elderly, the incarcerated, and such. Moreover, there is much teaching and learning.

Like you, I hear an awful lot of teaching which has an "us verses them" mentality, but it is not typical of what I have seen That is to say the stereotype may be real, but is not typical.

Excluding worship, the spiritual work in a church-- among the sheep- with which I am familiar is very intimate, and very private. Not the sort of thing you invite a co-worker to join you in. Politics are not discussed. It is a small intimate gathering of persons seeking the presence of God-- and in that very context, discussing theology, experiences, failures, hopes, and such. Sharing what has been read, presenting concepts which may apply, which may help, or which have disappointed.

There are not "My Bible says..." gatherings-- nor are they "We are organizing a protest against homosexuals, for prayer in school, against abortion, against a Mosque being built," and such-- even if that is all the news seems to show.

In fact, very much of it is about, "I am doing my best, but it seems that the closer I sense I am getting to living my life toward God, the more resistance I seem to get from everything else-- job problems, family problems..." Very much a "Why is it so hard-- why is the world seem to conspire against me making spiritual progress?"

if there is a kind and loving god and "billions of people say that there is", then show me a list of good things to counter balance the massive list that i made of bad things,"some" of which are war, greed, homelessness, genocide, earthquakes, arson, poisonous insects, blizzards, extortion, drug addiction, floods, rape, murder, child abuse, wild animal attacks, tornados, hurricanes, lies, hail, theft ect, ect, ect,.
,...so where exactly are we?...trapped in this wicked and perfectly isolated world....hell?...probably...

Several answers:

A major one is that if we see the horror, then we may have a responsibility to do something-- even if it costs us far too much. Very few persons, faith-based or non-faith based, will take heroic steps for a neighbor.

I point at the example of Somalia frequently. The US sees the horror. The leaders send food. The bad guys confiscate the food and use it to starve their enemies and reward those they can recruit. The leaders send more food, and the problem only gets worse. The leaders send military troops to distribute food and medicine and the soldiers are killed, tortured, held hostage, and such. The general US public screams, "What business is it of ours? I want our troops out of there!" And so we forget about the starving and the oppressed because it is too difficult.

Faith doesn't do that-- lazy and selfish humanity does that.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

i can seek medical attention if i have enough $$$,or the correctly purchased insurance...thats not free will...thats control and domination...

I am sorry that you are in a position where the lack of money or resources, has exasperated your feeling that you are being controlled or dominated...and to EXIST in a state, where you are able to aver that you have no FREE WILL.

On the flip side...

...be grateful that you are NOT so...full of meds, that you are a zombie and do not question. The feeling of being controlled would be much worse...but you wouldn't care!

Stay away from alcohol, sleep properly, and eat properly, exercise, move around, interact...these are things you can do without meds.

The illusion that an outside force is controlling you is a combination of what has come to pass in your life...make the choice to at least not give up, and move slowly by slowly in the direction you want to be AT. This is NOT positive thinking!
When it is written that we are created in thier image, in thier image created them, us...it refers to the ability, because of FREE WILL to create anything...real or imaginary...
...in relation to the OP, this is referring specifically to a being called the devil...this concept is a result of the abrogation of responsibility to our own actions down through history...so that, in retrospect it is quite easy to enumerate any number of 'proofs' of the work of the 'created' devil (as you and many others have done).
Nature, is nature...it follows established natural rules, and left to 'run' its program...
Our main rule, has always been...FREE WILL, given as a gift, the most perfect and loving rule that could be given...all 'beings' created from the Source are privvy to this rule...and the results of the playing out of the rule, is what you and others are always attributing to a jealous, hateful, spiteful, angry God...or, the manufactured nemesis...the devil!

Agonising over all the bad things you see, feel and imagine...will (because of FREE WILL)...only prove that this is true. This rule works to create good and evil. God doesn't create the good and evil, and neither does the devil (or whomever or whatever you choose with your FREE WILL to assign blame to!). it is a condition of the RULE...and throughout history we have had messengers who have incarnated to RESTATE the rule in the simplest ways possible...love one another as I have loved you...love, is not hate! Hate is divisive. Division creates the scapegoat.
Love is inclusive, expansive, comprehensive...(god created everything in the universe!)
The more you feel, think and imagine hate and evil...the more it is included into your experience...same rule...both ways!

Akushla

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
i was'nt talking about myself in relation to medical insurance.just how most average people in general, who live in the greedy usa,have to purchase their health care!!! have to buy their well being!!!... in the, i,me,mine usa...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

studying the "truth movement" i have seen many theories and philosophies similar to this one. An evil creator that has imprisoned us, who the Muslims and Jews and Christians are enslaved by through religious rules and rituals. They believe a creator has abandoned us and it is up to humans to surpass this reality and obtain higher levels of consciousness through secret knowledge. But if one studies Gnosticism and its history you can understand where this theology comes from and why it is the underlying philosophy at the core of every New Age theology today. It is not different from what Luciferians believe or what some people may know as 33 degree freemasons who at this present time are completing their agenda for world government or new world order. When we look at the world all we see is war, destruction, hate, ignorance, and sin. These things we should not be using to judge God or the lack of His existence. God's inspired word, the Bible, tells us that Satan is the ruler of this world because man chose to disobey God and be deceived by the devil in the garden of Eden. Satan has always loved to use this lie that he sold Adam and Eve - You can become gods knowing good and evil if you obtain the secret knowledge that God has forbidden. This idea is at the core of all New Age beliefs and occult rituals that open the doors to demonic forces. God gave us freewill to believe His word and have faith in His Son's return, or to be deceived by satan and the lies that feed our egos and have us turn our backs on God. Religions have been manipulated for centuries but the enemies of God cannot change the core message found in the 66 books of the Bible and the truths they hold. Jesus did not come to make a religion or have us worship God in a ritualistic manner. All he asks is to accept God's gift to man, Jesus Christ. He was sent to earth to die for man's sins because the fall of man in the garden has made us naturally sinful knowing evil things that are not of God but from the devil. We are renewed through the acceptance of Jesus who knew no sin and God the righteous Judge has washed our sins in Christ so that if we accept Him and repent we can join God in heaven and leave the devil and his angels on earth for the Judgment of God into the pit of hell. God Bless.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
god just thoughtlessly abandoned us all and our children and their children,ect,ect, and left us all at the mercy of satan and his demons?!?!?!..."something's wrong with that scenario,really wrong"!...it is actually satan himself that has trapped us and our souls here on earth and satan has brainwashed and tricked us into believing that it was god who did this to us,but it was satan who did it!....satan disguised as god...this is really,really bad news for the majority of humanity...who have been fooled and led astray by the beast and have blindly handed over their souls to him/it. the satan who wants to and will be,taking as many souls with him as he can during the final apocalypse,down into the abyss of fear,hate and eternal darkness... after armageddon...this terrible reality will be way beyond most peoples ability to stop denying and face...but i'm telling you all that this is whats going on!...god is satan in disguise!..
edit on 18-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

god just thoughtlessly abandoned us and left us all at the mercy of satan and his demons?!?!?!...something's wrong with that scenario,really wrong...it is actually satan himself that has trapped us and our souls here on earth and satan has brainwashed and tricked us into believing that it was god who did this to us,but it was satan who did it!!!....satan disguised as god...this is really,really bad news for the majority of humanity...who have been tricked by the beast and have blindly handed over their souls to him/it. the satan who wants to and will be,taking as many souls with him as he can during the final apocalypse,down into the abyss of fear,hate and eternal darkness... after armageddon...this terrible reality will be way beyond most peoples ability to stop denying and face...but i'm telling you all that this is whats going on!!!...god is satan in disguise...

in a sense you are right, we have been deceived by satan, but satan is not God and God is not satan. freewill gives us a choice so as for saying God is satan...that is incorrect and the Bible exposes the lies that satan uses and in today's culture and society his propaganda machine is indoctrinating us into a false reality that satan wants us to perceive, not God. Research Gnosticism and the origins of the New Age movement and you will see the relationship between satan's agenda and its infiltration throughout history and its explosion today...or check out this good video detailing the philosophies and its implementation into Hollywood and movies like The Matrix. God Bless.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-9-2011 by Jesusdied4us because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesusdied4us

..."something's wrong with that scenario,really wrong"!.."

Yep! It's crap! That's why it doesn't make sense!

You're 'fixating' on a notion that doesn't make sense.

...attributing human qualities to non-material deities...
...and arrogantly assuming you know what these non-material deities have been up to...
...and just outright exhibiting panic, but not actually providing ANY solution to a problem which you have created with all your talk and sense of evil and satan and vengeful gods (to be fair, you aren't the only one doing this)...

Nurse Ratchet is waiting at the window...

Akushla

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

...and arrogantly assuming you know what these non-material deities have been up to...
...and just outright exhibiting panic, but not actually providing ANY solution to a problem which you have created with all your talk and sense of evil and satan and vengeful gods (to be fair, you aren't the only one doing this)...

Akushla

you are free to twist what i said to your pleasure but i am suggesting research into the occult origins of these philosophies and their history is essential to understanding their purpose and how it ultimately ties into the illuminati agenda and the prophecy in scripture. God Bless

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesusdied4us

Originally posted by akushla99

Akushla

you are free to twist what i said to your pleasure but i am suggesting research into the occult origins of these philosophies and their history is essential to understanding their purpose and how it ultimately ties into the illuminati agenda and the prophecy in scripture. God Bless

Wires are crossed here!...apologies.

You and I are more in agreement than disagreement.

The occult, is the hidden. It was hidden, because if joe sixpack got wind of it, they would rabbit on about the devil and vengeful gods, objectifying the complete and utter misunderstanding of the glorious gift of FREE WILL.
Subject...you and me.
Object...the devil.
Common denominator...God, the creator of EVERYTHING THAT IS SEEN AND UNSEEN!

God has blessed all of us. But some of us do not understand the function of this blessing.

Akushla

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
there can be no true "free will" when living in a world where every single aspect of, was created and known by god. the holy books all say that god knows all,everything. then we are like puppets and god also must have known about auschwitz and did nothing...because it was part of gods "satans" all knowing plan...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You and I are more in agreement than disagreement.

The occult, is the hidden. It was hidden, because if joe sixpack got wind of it, they would rabbit on about the devil and vengeful gods, objectifying the complete and utter misunderstanding of the glorious gift of FREE WILL.
Subject...you and me.
Object...the devil.
Common denominator...God, the creator of EVERYTHING THAT IS SEEN AND UNSEEN!

God has blessed all of us. But some of us do not understand the function of this blessing.

Akushla

this occult knowledge i speak of is demonically inspired. the different cults and ancient mystery teachings from Babylon to Ancient Egypt to Greece to Helena Blavatsky's theosophy to Alice Bailey have the teaching from satan exposed in the Bible in common, you too can become gods if you open yourselves to the secret occult knowledge. but basically this is opening yourself to demonic influence and deception. Hitler was influenced by the writings of Helena Blavatsky who was in contact with spiritual beings who claimed to be ascended masters but one could argue these were evil spirits masquerading as angels/aliens/highly evolved beings, whatever you want to call them, they have a new age doctrine for it. But anyway, hitler was influenced by her spiritual evolution teachings and physical evolution which would bring about the spiritual, from Darwin's Evolution.religions like Hinduism which spawned Buddhism have this in common, that they teach by man's own will we can surpass our sinful bondage and become gods. These religions acknowledge the problem of sin, or desire, in their teachings. We look at our world and the problem of evil or sin, is obvious. These religions try to solve the problem of sin by physical man made but really demonically inspired rituals, so man is freed from this sinful bondage. But they teach man cannot be without sin in one lifetime through reincarnation. The approach that the Bible teaches is different in that it acknowledges man is sinful in nature, it tells us why(fall of man in Eden), and gives us the solution, God's Son Jesus(who knew no sin) was the sacrifice for our sin to be washed and able to enter heaven. The religions of Hinduism and in turn Buddhism came from the teachings that Aryans brought to India when they conquered the natives and implemented their theologies. as for where these Aryans brought their teachings from i am still researching and am taking a class in ancient civilization, so i know i may be vague in detailing these things but my research comfirms it and everyone must do their own research and check what i am saying is true. i hope God will bless you on your journeys

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

There is a GLARING problem with the INTERPRETATION of what you have given (or upchucked)...GLARING!

Question 1. Where did the devil come from?

Question 2. If God is loving God (which my 'viewpoint' encompasses, encloses, includes), what is the purpose of FREE WILL...or alternatively the lack thereof?

Akushla

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join