It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Pray To God Worship Satan In Disguise

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
we drift through this world of seven billion people,filled with hopelessness and despair and on a daily basis we are forced to face drug addiction,child abuse,hurricanes,theft,lies,car crashes,poisonous insects,starvation,wild animal attacks,thirst,murder,heat stroke,tornadoes,radioactive leaks,terrorist assaults,asteroid impacts,frost bite,rape,death,homelessness,abortion,disease,lightning strikes,nuclear disaster,mental retardation,war,earthquakes,genocide,arson,extortion,the grave,this sorry list goes on and on and on...

the countless flocks of blind faith sheeple in their hundreds of millions are all brainwashed followers.lonely people with lonely souls afraid of the dark.who are so easily misled and have been taken far astray from reality by evil and sinister powers,whom they unknowingly worship whenever they bow down and pray to this malevolent invisible being they call their god....

who i believe is actually satan in disguise.or the evil being that we have named satan and i believe that this evil unseen entity has hijacked the human race and feeds off of and grows stronger from the psychic energies that are produced within focal points whenever we gather inside our churches,mosques and temples.i cant think of anything more horrible than that and its all the more terrible when i look around at the sorry state of this world and then unfortunately realize that this is most likely the sad and dark truth,whats really going on and as this evil deceiver of our world,this invisible beast grows more and more powerful,the faster and faster we spin out of control as a society and race towards our doom,closer and closer to our final destination,dragged down into the abyss of fear and hate,hand in hand with this demonic monster and in denial we merrily stand at the gates of hell.
edit on 14-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
sounds like xenogears. satan has to exist first.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So in your opinion God is Satan in disguise. Ok.. so who is the real "God" then? Cause if there's bad then there must be good right ? You can't have one and not the other.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Human logic.

Things can just BE!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I wouldn't exactly agree with you myself. However, that's certainly one way of putting it. Somethin' up, I do agree.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Adding you to my prayer list. God Bless

2nd line

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the word "god" actually conciousness when you translate back far enough in history? God is not the enemy. Institutions of organized religion is like catholics, muslims, mormons, etc.... Those who succumb to blind logic accepted by the masses.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Oh.

Well that just leaves one question...

Did you come to this profound conclusion based upon:

A) Your lifetime study of the greatest philosophical and theological works of the greatest minds of the past 10,000 years;

or

B) From a discussion with some guy named Steve at a bar after you two watched a youtube video together?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i dont look at the world through rose colored glasses and i came to this conclusion by looking around me and watching the news,reading the paper and learning about history...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I dont believe in "God" or the "Devil".

Although I do think I get the point your trying to make. First off, if this God fella were real, would'nt he be equal to an evil dictator? Without going into details, but all that "Do as I say, or I will make you suffer, even though your suffering already...say a prayer, and be a good little sheep".

Yeah I think someone defo got the stories twisted somewhere and got the God and Devil roles mixed up staight off.

Thats without mentioning the long ass story of how religion is just a tool to control the masses.

Its actually REALLY scary, dunno if any of you saw that video that was posted last week of a news team in America verbally attacking an Athiest who was trying to tell everyone to make preperations for a hurricane, and all the news crew could bang on about was "God" and how PRAYER WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ACTION

These bible bashers are definatley mislead and easily fooled...its dangerous :|

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Scoffers will scoff. You know the type. Basically a miserable lot. You might be one yourself.

As was mentioned by an astute poster above: From where then does Good come from and where is this gracious God?

Things are speeding up and deception runs rampant but as things speed up that includes Truth and all the things you mentioned above, Blocula, only reinforce biblical prophecy.

There is War in the Heavens and our world is a mirror of it. Love is the only reasonable response. All else is of the realm of darkness.

May the better Man win.

*spoiler warning*
The better Man does win.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
some will say that the sunshine is beautiful and it can be, but it also burns and kills. some will say that the rain is beautiful and it can be seen and felt that way, but it also drowns and floods and some will say that the birds are beautiful and they are, but from the perspective of an insect, they are winged monsters...
edit on 14-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Enlil and Enki.

It's very likely, to me anyways, that the roles have been switched over time.

More people kill in the name of God than in Satan

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I agree with you that religion in its self has been used to control the blind masses and the word God has been abused to scare those masses. Whatever his name may be, God, Yahweh or whatever, there is a Creator. I don’t claim to know what he is, what he looks like, male or female or what religion is his favorite but I do believe there is a creator. Whether it be an energy that connects us all, there is something out there that cherishes life, love and peace. The way to prove this, is if you have a child or if you have loved ones. There is someone out there you have to be thankful to for providing the large and small things we have. The simple action of breathing and your heart beat is a good enough reason to be thankful to your Creator.

I am in my early 30's and I was brought up under a catholic religion. I went to catholic school and attended mass every Sunday (not by choice) until my late teens. I was an altar boy, did my baptism, communion and confirmation, yet I never felt a presence of any higher being. I actually became an atheist, a very angry one at that. Questioning the horrors of the world and why this happens and why that happens. I fell in a very dark place, a place that didn’t feel right but had no way out.

So one day, the way out found me, I didn’t find it. It felt like an awakening, as an enlightenment and I recognized that they way I lived my life, my thoughts and actions were wrong. I tried everything in my power to change it. It wasn’t up to me to question why this or why that, but to accept what is happening and place my faith in my creator that he would take care of me and my loved ones. Take care of me by providing just one more day to live my life, spread love and peace, and everything surprisingly falls into place. The best feeling from all this comes from within because that's where God is. He is the creator so he is in everything that lives.

So in the morning, in the afternoon and at night, I get down on my knees and thank this energy/God/him/being (whatever his name may be) for the gift of life. I guess you can call that prayer but I don’t recite any chants or prayers that I learned in my days at catholic school. I just speak from my heart. I talk to him cause he can obviously hear me and the way I found that he talks to me is in the things others called coincidences, there is no such thing as coincidences.

I know this all sounds really corny, trust me if the old me heard this he would be laughing right along with you but he is no longer here. Now a day’s all I ask for is that my little girl and wife are watched over, kept healthy and that he keep our lives in his hands. That he show me the path to be a better human to my fellow man and for my fellow man to find the peace I have been given.

So satan, the devil or bad energy can kiss my @$$ cause if I worship a being/god/good energy that gave me life, love and peace...then the opposite has no place in me.

don’t get me wrong we are all humans and we all make mistakes but recognize them and ask god/being/good energy to allow you one more day to make things better.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If you punctuated your sentences, used correct sentence structure and provided citations to your claims, I would be tempted to research what you say. Since you do none of this, why should I consider your claims? With all the books and research available to me, why should this thread convince me that the God of love is really tricking me into love instead of selfish desire? Are you saying selfish desire is good? Would selfish pride cure the ills of society? What exactly is the aim of this supposed illusion as you see it?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Here's a thought, what if what you're referring to is that actual great deception that is going to take place? Or how about the great deception actually being that god does not exist, only those who can appear to be?

*gasp*

lol

edit on 9/14/2011 by MrGrimm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
i dont look at the world through rose colored glasses and i came to this conclusion by looking around me and watching the news,reading the paper and learning about history...

Oh. That kind of in depth study.

Quite an impressive bibliography. Here, take this honorary doctorate, signed, "some guy at the bar named Steve."

P.S. I changed my mind about teasing. It was the "rose colored glasses" statement, if you were wondering.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Frira because: postscript

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pterblade

So you no longer believe in Jesus?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

the gnostics believed that the god of the OT was a pretender, passing itself off as the Creator

my dear OP haven't you figured out by now that the reason the world is F'ed up and seems turned on it's head is because you are waking up to the facts that the rulers of this planet are all psychopaths, and as a result of this we are actually living on Bizzarro World?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is such a horrible case of reasoning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join