It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I reach someone at ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
is there a live chat or an email address?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

is there a live chat

Try clicking on "chat" at the top of the page, just to the right of Tools.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

yes there is a live chat.. look above next to tools...

or send a u2u (personal message)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Or you can send them a private message - hover over the MEMBER link in their avatar and choose Send Message.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
send them a private u2u, click "tools", then "messages"

My first thought was "post something profound" but I see you are being literal.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Not much else I can add.

So I will just say that if you have any more questions, feel free to send me a U2U, now that you know how.

remember, just hover over the bar under my avatar that says "member" a menu will pop up. Click on send message.

Or you can go to tools, them messages and you can do it that way as well.... The former is the easiest IMO.

And again, there is a live chat. As RA said, just click the chat button to the top right of the page.

Peace and love.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Somewhat related to the OP's original question...I know how to reach a *Mod* at ATS. But, how do you know which Mod is connected to which forum? Is there some sort of listing, or are they floaters, or what?

Hope that makes sense.

Much respect.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thank you!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BurningSpearess
Somewhat related to the OP's original question...I know how to reach a *Mod* at ATS. But, how do you know which Mod is connected to which forum? Is there some sort of listing, or are they floaters, or what?

Hope that makes sense.

Much respect.

There did used to be a list of each mod that was assigned to each forum, at the bottom of any given thread.

That was taken away after the lay out change.

Now you just send the whole staff a message via the Complaint/suggestion form

How ever if you happen to know the username of any mod you are always welcome to U2U them personally and they will help you out no matter what.

A list of all mods is available on the Forums page ( Half way down on the left )and if you scroll to the bottom of the forums page you will see a list of all members on right now... Notice the usernames in bold. Those are mods who are on right now.

Hope this helps.

edit on 14-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

A list of all mods is available on the Forums page ( Half way down on the left )and if you scroll to the bottom of the forums page you will see a list of all members on right now... Notice the usernames in bold. Those are mods who are on right now.

I learn something new every day on here

]Hope this helps.

Most definitely. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Not much else I can add.

So I will just say that if you have any more questions, feel free to send me a U2U, now that you know how.

remember, just hover over the bar under my avatar that says "member" a menu will pop up. Click on send message.

Or you can go to tools, them messages and you can do it that way as well.... The former is the easiest IMO.

And again, there is a live chat. As RA said, just click the chat button to the top right of the page.

Peace and love.

Chat is working only for those who have more than 200 posts here on ATS. At least it says to me like that when i click on it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by John0Doe

Ah, okay. See, I rarely go into chat. I had forgotten but yes they do have a block in place.You must have 200 posts or more before you can get into chat.

They had a problem with newer members going in and spamming, breaking rules etc.... So it was put in place just to make sure you are really serious about ATS and not just a no good trouble maker

I know, it sucks for those of you who are already great contributing members but hey, you will get there soon.
200 posts. I personally could do that in a week if I was pushing it. But then again I am a complete dork

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
and guys everyone is welcome to U2U me if you have any questions. I just want to make sure I don't miss any of you and I may not be back to this thread. Though I will no doubt be back a few more times.

I was a mod here for two years, and am just plain a veteran of the site and know the ins and outs.

So yes. everyone is welcome to U2U me anytime for anything.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BurningSpearess

I learn something new every day on here

Thanks!

haha, on ATS you are going to be learning new things about this site for a long time. Honestly it was about a year or so before I felt comfortable saying I know the ins and outs of the site. And even now, after nearly 4 years, I still come across something new... Very rarely.

This site is very huge and complex...Though it is a bit easier since the lay out change several months back.

You are very welcome, friend.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Private msg is not working for me. I get "
You may not send private messages to anyone
but ATS Staff

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Is it a specific member you seek, or a mod or a member of staff?

As mentioned you need x amount of points to access various functions of this site, but with perseverance you can get that in a few hours.

Alternatively, if it's important, hit the 'Alert' button and speak to a moderator.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You can also hit the "Alert" tab. If you want to be sure the right MOD get's the message about a certain thread you can use your own avatar or the avatar of the offending person, if its a complaint about an individual.

Enter the thread, click on your own avatar's blue member tab and select alert. Then type is your question or problem.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

How do I reach someone at ATS?

The best way I have found is to go to the corner cafe and buy a hard salami sammich on German black bread with sharp cheddar and a carafe of red Cabernet. That's when first contact with the ATS folks happens.

Your particular meeting instructions may vary. Not responsible for any nonmeetings. Void where prohibited. taxes and fees not included.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
send them a private u2u, click "tools", then "messages"

My first thought was "post something profound" but I see you are being literal.

It wouldn t work for me...is it cuz I m a new member ?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

not working for me bro

top topics

<<   2 >>

join